I can buy that a rich manlet has the money, time and brains to build and unlimited arsenal of super suits

I can buy that a rich manlet has the money, time and brains to build and unlimited arsenal of super suits.
I can buy that a superhuman WW2 vet got frozen in ice and came alive in modern times.
I can buy the idea of a insanely strong monster that gets mad through anger.
I can buy space Norse Gods.
I can buy plastic surgeon wizards.
I can buy space talking raccoons and trees.
I can buy Paul Rudd as a semi serious superhero.
But no.
No.
No no no.
NO!
My suspension of disbelief does not extend to a country filled with rich African scientists. No fuck off this is just a concept that can't exist in any reality fuck off Marvel this makes no God damn sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankore_Madrasah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waste of trips

Trips of truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo

OP needs attention. Let's get him some YOUs so he won't kill himself to escape his pathetic life!

> gets mad through anger

Literally me.

>trips speak truth

You took the words right out of my mouth, senpai

why?

the black panther universe has always been the ultimate wet dream for black people, the final frontier of the WE WUZ KANGS meme. this movie is gonna be one of the most controversial capeshit flicks.

So truuue

>man turns giant and green when angry is more believable that black people doing math

If Wakanda is so technologically advanced why have they let the rest of Africa and their Middle Eastern neighbours go to complete shit?

Like Trump they do not believe they should help those that aren't from their country, hence why they build a wall to keep those illegal out.

Dude, they didn't invent the wheel, domesticate any animal, have basic technology, no written word, nothing. Not a damn thing, until the European and the Arab showed it to them. Egypt is often claimed as "black" history because of one dynasty of invaders, who then let it all go to complete shit because they were incapable of maintaining what the actual Egyptians and the Greeks and Romans had created.

Because you don't advance by giving your shit away.

So people will boycott the film and call them racist?

None of that is true. Africa was home to the first universities, thousands of years before whites had them.

Why should they? They only care about Wakandans and clearly see that their neighbours are all shit-tier and want nothing to do with them.

trips cant lie

Wakanda is another Israel. It believes in Wakandans first and even screws over other nations to better itself. They even screwed over Atlantis for their own benefit. Black Panther always joins whatever side benefits his kind the most. They even built walls around Wakanda like Israel to keep outsiders out. Wakanda makes deals even with Latveria ruled by Dr Doom while two facing the Fantastic Four as an ally. Just like Israel has a two sided relationship with Iran and Saudi Arabia.

you're a waste of space

>wakanda builds wall
>everyone rich and no hunger
>cancer cured
>america cant build wall

>wealthy, technologically advanced african nation
>lets the rest of africa rot
Sounds about right. Fucking niggers.

So you're telling me that blacks had a couple thousand year head start intellectually then got BTFO by backwards ignorant white people?

>not even ONE proper civilization along the centuries in africa below egypt (which had a non-black population)
>this one superhero is the ruler of the most developed country in the world, right in the middle of Africa

honestly it all sounds extremely comical, like, if i didnt know the black panther author was serious when he came up with all this id say its satirical mockery by right wing memers

And so it begins. The year long crying period for the alt right that there are black people in a movie. Get the hankies out boys, there will be a million tears shed.

But why should they care about non-Wakandans, user?
Honestly, this place seems weird. People don't like black american culture, but a movie comes out about a black character who's honorable, sensible, responsible and nationalist (i.e. the exact opposite of the degenerate culture) and those same people hate it.
They want black people to go off into their own ethno-state and a movie about a character that purports that maybe that's a good idea because if they tried hard, they could achieve great things in their own ethnostate and some people from Sup Forums are up in arms about it.
Honestly, I'd think that Sup Forums and the other racists would be cheering for this movie and telling black people that they need to go off and build their own Wakanda instead of mucking up western society.

But, hey, that's just me.

Whites used tricknology to take advantage of Africa.

Kek

If I'm not mistaken in the comics Wakanda basically hit the jackpot with alien tech literally landing in their front yard and that's how they got ahead, they weren't just magically smarter and more industrious than the rest of Africa (and the world, really). Even if it was just alien metal landing in a comet, that's some serious bullshit if we're to believe people who can't build more than huts suddenly learned how to use that metal to become KANGZ....in real life they'd probably make shinier huts until white people came along to steal it.

>implying Africa developed metalwork of any kind

You are mistaken. The vibranium was only found about a lifetime before the current Black Panther (a generation or so, I think).

They were ahead of pretty much everyone in Africa by a large margin since the very beginning and were so way before they found the vibranium that had crashed there.

The vibranium essentially sealed the deal and made them an interest of the world.

Really? That's actually pretty cool.

I would love a complex thriller series centered around dealings between Latveria and Wakanda.

Damn you have a lot of money if you can buy all that.
Are you Black Panther?

Nah, Jews and Chinks are smarter than whites. I can accept that.

Well it's obvious; All the smart black people went to Wakanda, leaving a horrible gap in the black breeding pool. It's like if every smart person in europe went to one country.

>Buying capeshit
wew lad

Every fucking day until next summer. This board is awful.

>what is Canada

>Arabs conquer West Africa
>sell some black slaves to Baghdad and build a college with the gold

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankore_Madrasah

Sankore literally means 'white nobles'.

What? The first university was in Greece. Plato's Academy.

>extremely comical

Heh

>alt right
Stopped reading there. maybe reddit is more to your speed, champ.

whats wrong with making fun of nigs for making up a story where theyre some super powerful advanced technological state when in reality theyre drug dealers

Canada is populated by retards, though.
Literally most of you population is descended from Irish Scotch and English peasants and criminals. Quebecois are descended from Parisian whores. Now you're importing third world goat fuckers.

Because he's a newcunt reddit immigrant who mistakenly believes casual racism on Sup Forums = Sup Forums or """alt right""".

This.

Canada was born from the stock of spineless loyal serfs to the english crown with some cowardly french thrown in for spice. In the last 80 years your country has been taken hostage by jewish draft (and oven)dodgers. They dictate your political beliefs and sell your childrens future for a tidy profit while appearing to be benefactors. I don't laugh at you though: the same is happening in America with the leftists corrupting children from K-university and Hollywood entertainment now.

Genetically though...for the last 200 years the biggest, strongest, smartest and most ambitious people of all the countries on Earth have forged a path to America and for better or worse everyone knows this.

I've literally never seen anyone say that second part, it's pretty widely acknowledged by those kinds of people that Jews are crafty fucks.

This but unironically, except fuck Paul Rudd.

Is Wakanda actually a technological wonderland because they have great scientists or is it just because they have mediocre scientists and a giant reserve of vibranium to work with?

Somewhere in the multiverse there exist an earth where niggers are virtue seeking cucks and whites are uncivilized savages who parasite of them.

>My suspension of disbelief does not extend to a country filled with rich African scientists

Lemme help you out and explain that its also a country filled with rich African scientists that hate niggers just as much as everybody else, and keep their filthy african neighbors oppressed as a strategy to maintain their secrecy.

Jews of the black race they literally view other blacks as dumb animals.

DChads dont care about your DISNEY marvel movies

Its a country in Africa full of rich African scientists who do FUCK ALL for the rest of the continent. They literally have the means to turn the entire continent into a futuristic utopia but they'd rather just not, you know?

They may be super advanced and all but they're still niggers.

Racial unity is a white concept. Wakandans dont believe in a black race they believe in Wakanda and non Wakanda.

But the story was made up two Jews...The whole idea of a lost or hidden civilization in Africa, has always been a white idea.

They were advanced before the vibranium. The vibranium just took it to the next level and made them of interest to the rest of the world.

Neither of those thing. Wakanda is a wonderland because of affirmative action and forced reverse racism. And then for a while there Black Panther was written by a literal black supremacist who just ignores what FUCKING ALL of Africa is actually like.

What's wrong with some good, wholesome isolationist nationalism?

The continent isn't their responsibility. Wakanda is. If the rest of the world wants to unfuck themselves, they can do it on their own without Wakanda spending time, resources and stability to do so.

Also, the world wouldn't become a utopia if Wakanda opened its borders. That's some globalist shilling right there.

WASTE OF AIR

>affirmative action
>reverse racism
I'm taking this bait.
Wakanda is a wonderland because they said "fuck you all" to the rest of Africa and let them go about the spiral of their demise due to their sub-par cultures instead of trying (and failing) to integrate them into Wakandan culture.
Wakandans literally believe that all other africans are beneath them and should be killed should they ever try to come into Wakanda.
This, of course, extends to all outsiders (which includes white people). But it's not like Wakandans open their walls for any african that comes knocking.
And one of Wakanda's firmest beliefs is that if you cannot rise above yourself, you do not have any claim to being worth keeping alive.

They are literally anti-affrimative action and absolute racists/xenophobic towards ALL non-Wakandans, not just white people.

>plastic surgeon wizards.
???

Remember the First Matrix? Everything was great but people rebelled because it was too good. People can be rotten. Assuming food and plenty will solve their decay is some progressive bullshit, and I don't like it, Scum!

the latter no matter what everyone else tries to meme

If a person can't self evolve to solve their issues then they're not worth saving.

Mr Wolf didn't clean up the mess, he told the lazy bums to get cracking and they did.

>the black panther universe has always been the ultimate wet dream for black people

Why though? Black people should hate Black Panther and Wakanda because they turned their backs on all the other blacks. They had the means to save Africa from everything that went wrong and didn't

Someone should try and start a Twitter campaign or whatever is likely to get attention comparing the city in this movie being walled off to Trump's immigration plans. I want to see the shitposting from every side.

>he's never been on Sup Forums
anytime IQ is brought up you, I guarantee you there will be 3 things you see

1) Asians are all cheating at IQ tests
2) Asians/Jews have no empathy/creativity
3) IQ is a meme, the sweet spot is 100

Can't wait until a group of nigger immigrant comes to Wakanda, tries to climb through the wall and immediately gets shot to death.

Yeah, hence niggers. Show me an African nation, run by native blacks, that gives foreign aid to literally anyone. Bonus points if they give foreign aid to nations where blacks make up less than half the population.

The real question is why they never expanded their borders.

You cannot change a person's heart user, and that's the point. If you want to change then you'd change. If your neighbor refuses to change then either you move away or kill your neighbor. But to say give a bunch of ne'er do wells will solve the issue. You're kinda dumb. Are you a liberal? You sound like those idiots who suggested that giving Indians toilets would eliminate shitting streets.

Same senpai. Idk if its edgy teenagers larping or genuinely retarded people here.

Having an advanced affluent scifi fantasy Africa sounds like a really great and pretty original setting for a story. Seeing some tribal shit get integrated with future tech could be neat.

It will probably end up bad or mediocre but the shit posting has rrally reved up for no apparent reason.

Also Coogler is a good

Asians cheat at tests in general, but that doesn't change the fact that they tend to have pretty high IQs. And yes, they do have observably far less empathy than whites. Same with Jews.

t. niggers

Foreign aid is a white thing. African blacks dont give a shit if their own people starve you think they care about Mazuma in the Congo?

You misunderstand. I meant that the ENTIRE concept of wakanda and the character Black Panther only exist because marvel either felt pressured to make them or because they wanted more black readers. I don't care about any of the shit their white writers pulled out of their ass.

Only until 1965.

Black guy who likes Black Panther:

I like Wakanda because I believe in a nationalism and isolationism. Wakanda is for Wakandans and its fully within their rights to do things based upon what's best for Wakanda.
Besides, the rest of Africa is pretty much a gigantic shithole that continues to make itself worse, not better.

The rest of Africa is not Wakanda's responsibility and should not be, just like Mexico shouldn't be the U.S. responsibility, nor should Israel be anyone's responsibility but Israel's.

>Having an advanced affluent scifi fantasy Africa sounds like a really great and pretty original setting for a story. Seeing some tribal shit get integrated with future tech could be neat.

this

>Asians are all cheating at IQ tests
yoi can't cheat on iq tests. but it is a fact that asians are notorious cheaters when it comes to higher education.

Blacks will swoon over this movie and hail marvel as warriors of social justice when really they are just profiting off of the heightened racial climate in the world. Hollywood tells its slaves to perpetuate racial controversy while at the same time scheming to make a dollar off such controversy

Its life or death in Asia when it comes to education as you shame your entire bloodline by not being the best.

>marvel felt pressured [to essentially make more money]
Lord forbid they wanted to make more money from comics by expanding their base while also not intruding on pre-existing characters by rewriting them as black.

That's not feeling pressured. That's just good business sense. It's not like black people had the power to pressure any-goddamn-body at the time.

But, I'll give you the chance. Show me something that proves that Marvel felt pressured to create a black superhero.

Also:
>white writers
>marvel
pic related

Jews made up IQ tests in the first place to favor them. IQ doesn't mean much past 100 (most niggers and retards are below that), whites are still more creative and have an actual soul.

Is this Panther shit some back handed way to get blacks interested in science? MY GOD? they will start saying the immutable laws of science are racist predicated on the basis that they cant understand them and then to have that nigger Ice Cube come out and say that science is racist for the black man....what would be the odds in vegas that this happens?

KEK

>Jews made up IQ tests in the first place to favor them
>to favor them
how?

>whites are still more creative
prove it

>1) Asians are all cheating at IQ tests
>2) Asians/Jews have no empathy/creativity
Both are true.
>3) IQ is a meme
That is also true.
>the sweet spot is 100
Literally no one says this.

>whites are still more creative and have an actual soul
White don't have soul, not when there's so much degenerate in white countries included SJW, tranny and such. Chink also don't have soul just like white.

>people think it's a trip
>0s don't count in numerology
>its just a pathetic 6

who was in the wrong here?

What you are citing is compassion which I agree is a major weakness of whites. Maybe evolution put that in us to fuck us over.

pattern recognition and analogies favor soulless people

>prove it
all of music, literature, art, etc

>SJW & trannies
>compassion

also its easier to think of numbers when all you do is count shekels

caucasoid devil struggle gene pale male!

>Expecting people to be smart on Sup Forums