How can we defend this beautiful country from Russian aggression?

How can we defend this beautiful country from Russian aggression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Sf6frvTeQw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_the_Russian_People
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Control_Commission_for_Georgian–Ossetian_Conflict_Resolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack_Hetmanate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DESTROY

With comdoms to eachother

Accept them in EU and NATO
That's only way.

Fixed your map

>b-but kramia z rusia!!

>this beautiful country
Retarded g*rm

You cant
and it harms your image
it harms the image of the free western democratic world order
there is nothing you can do

Volunteer, if that's your thing.

Are you retarded you dumb fucking b*snian
How could saving Ukraine damage our image
I wish Serbia or Croatia would anex you already so you know how it feels

you cant save ukraine from russia and that fact harms your image, tibor
who is the dumb one here

>so you know how it feels
If i start shit i know that will bring me war, i would expect such a feeling, i wouldnt bitch about it.
Ukrainians deserve real invasion, not this rebellion bullshit that destroyed them. A real invasion, with poroshenko and the georgian both dead by airstrikes, all airports bombed and power distribution cut
Half of the fucking 'country' would immediately switch to the russian side.
I loved it when ukraine was at height of the 'war' with russia, fighting off a so called invasion, yet had to pay their debt to Gasprom and did.
Claimed to be in a war with russia, yet never dared to fire a bullet on Crimea, where the actual russian troops are.
Only battle the Ukrainians ever won in this so called 'war' was in Odessa, when they burned russians alive and finished them off when they fell.
The only battle in the whole war

give west ukraine to Poland

go to donbass to fight brave kraut I'm sure you'll fare well there

Albania basically slowly annexing them. Hopefully you would stop being nazi and get enriched too.

Indeed, if Russia annexed Ukraine it would be miserable
>reddit

> this retarded brazilian monkey every time

>This Ukrainian Aidetic pretending everything in his Shithole is A-ok

wtf chile

only good thing about this country is the soil

Why u deny your russian heritage ?

nah man, only rich boys allowed to mock us
kosovo is seems better place to live than brazil

Well Kosovo is a better place to live than Ukraine, too, so you can't really criticize a Brazilian.

pppffft

ok

If it's any consolation I'd rather live in Ukraine than Brazil even during this war.

EU/USA/NATO has already proven itself impotent with regard to matters of safeguarding the sovereignty of CIS/former Soviet Union states. See: Georgia

>Georgia dindu nuffin

I want to protect Miru from the eternal russian

No, they were baited into attacking first and thus supplying a causus belli for the roosters.

it's their problem, no one invaded russia during chechen war

borders are spooks.
deprecate borders and countries.

>baited into attacking
Ebin.

she has shit in her eyes

It became our problem after guarantees were broken and our peacekeepers got attacked.

So what?

Why do Russians just want to expand?

That's like asking why Germans all have aspergers. It's just part of their national character: fish swim, birds fly, and Russians steal clay.

>our peacekeepers

yes ok
youtube.com/watch?v=6Sf6frvTeQw

Shitkraine is a land stolen from Russia. Creating of fake ukrainian identity was a big mistake. Hopefully it will all get back one day, just like Crimea did.

Very good post

Eastern Ukraine perhaps. Western Ukraine is not Russian in character and deserve to join the European community.

>Why do Russians just want to expand?
They pushed to the East to end mongoloid invasions. Their whole history is expanding to prevent either real or imagined invasions. Based on how many times they've been fucked it's not surprising that they view expansion as a defense strategy.

We don't
Let them all (females) migrate to Canada.

Why the fuck does it matter if it was Russian land now it's hohol territory
How autistic do you have to be about this, they lost land, put effort into something else like not being a shithole after sanctions and getting destroyed by the USA as the USSR

>pppfffttt
>yes ok + irrelevant video
You should find another way to accept defeat.

unironically this

>Creating of fake ukrainian identity was a big mistake.
Must be why immigrants to the U.S. in the 1800s put Ukrainian and not Russian as their ethnicity because Ukranian is a made up identity.

East of Kiev to Russia

West of kiev to poland

Lynn is notorious in his field for falsifying data

He was talking about Georgia
This shitshow is entirely different matter.

Thats why Nabokov and Bulgakov write about their Russian motherland in Kiev in the 1920s ?

"our" peacekeepers is a mostly regular soilders that fight on pro kremlin side, or a bunch of "neutral" dudes in tight friendship with Russian officers.
Loved how Putin shit himself when Ukraine proposed invite real "peacekeepers" from UN but as usual:

Why do americans?

Don't forget to learn their history.

kekd

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_the_Russian_People

90% of the members of this organization were Ukrainians ("Little Russians") and Byelorussians.

Albanian diaspora?

The only thing Ukraine should be defended from is from its own self

Wake up already, we're talking about Georgia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Control_Commission_for_Georgian–Ossetian_Conflict_Resolution

The answer is that USA should have given Ukraine the weapons systems it needed back in 2014 when it still mattered. Thanks Obama

t. monkey with grenade history tier

these "peacekeeping" forces IS the forces.
same happened in moldova

Ukrainian is not a nationality, it was just a name used for a person from certain area, same as if you're a Russian from Siberia you say you're Siberian to be more precise.
Maybe. Because that would lead to an actual Russian intervention and there would be no ukraine anymore

already

Ukrainians are dirtbags. Money hungry whore women and pathetic weak men.
Someone should genocide them out of existence

PUTINN HUILO

LA LA LA LA LA LA

PUTINN HUILO

LA LA LA LA LA LA

PUTINN HUILO

LA LA LA LA LA LA

What if we saved Ukraine by giving intelligence support and funding to Chechen separatists as a diversion?

You mean "Alrighty". If you're moving to Canada learn the language buddy.

Fun fact: there are more Ukrainians living in Canada than there are in the US

Right, so the conversation goes like
>Georgia did nothing, it was Russia
>>Ebin
>It was Georgian inner conflict
>Our peacekeepers, a part of larger international peacekeeping force, were attacked, so it's our conflict too
>Well in Ukraine...
>We're talking about Georgia
>Yeah, right, but in Ukraine...
>We're talking about Georgia
>Well, in Moldova...
What's your point exactly? Mine is that Georgia started the 2008 war.

>Bulgaria

Very good idea i like it.

Ukrainians are Russians in denial

This
I hope people of Donbass will finally gain their freedom and break away from that failed non-country.

Ukrainians never ever had a state before the 20th century and Versailles. They always were under either Lithuanian/Polish or Russian boot.
They're a meme ethnicity that keeps getting radicalised by Americans to follow an anti-Russian policy.
The Ukrainian state has no right of existance.

With separatists, not with Russia. And the my point Russian peacekeepers in all ex ussr conflicts is nothing more than regular forces that fight on the pro-Kremlin side.

>Ukrainians
This is the artificial ethnicity, stop pls

come and get it kid
right in your shiny armor and white horse

With niggers

Russians are racist, so if you export niggers to Ukraine, Russians won't want to have it anymore.

I know.
I won't. Russians will.
Your only identity is "we wuz cossacks (so steppe nomands and bandits) and we genocided some peoples". Hardly something to build a national identity on. You only exist because America wants you to exist.

нe, eблaнинa, зaвязывaй c этими пpoкcи игpaми

So if I'm getting it right Russian, lets say *forces*, who were legally stationed in Tskhinvali got attacked by Georgian army, but we were supposed to stay out of it?

lithuania is russian

Haha, no.

>paranoid ukrop mind
They did a good job on you, didnt they?

Fun fact: there are more Ukrainian females living in Canada than there are in Ukraine

There aint no proxy games breh...
How the fuck are you gonna deal in the long run with half of your population having at least one russian relative ?

Yes. Peacekeepers should report this to UN, but not stealing tv's from liberated georgian villages

This counts?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack_Hetmanate

built on the backs of a bang of nomads and bandits who did nothing but kill and steal?
yes, that seems ukrainian, alright.

Ok, got it.
Have a nice day.

>who did nothing but kill and steal
we call it fighting for our freedom

>How can we defend this beautiful country from Russian aggression?

*builds nordstream 2*

While hurting other ethnicities and other countries, even in territories where Ukrainians had no claim? Ukraine truly is great.

wow wtf rude

We dont give a fuck about Versailles and mythical "rights of existance".

You don't give a fuck about rights of existance because your country doesn't have one. You're an artificial nation.

I won't debate you in that(I'm too lazy to do it + you may be right) but actually thinking about it, was there any other way? At a time like that I mean

Not really, a lot of people with darker skin came to help the Russians.
Yesterday was 109th anniversary of birth of famous ukrainian nazi-collaborator Stepan Bandera who is considered a hero in Ukraine. Thousands of people were marching troughout their cities honouring this nazi criminal.

I think we should give them some modern weapons we don't need. Like those spare T-72s we don't use anymore and sponsor them some Javelins.