Participate in political discussion

>participate in political discussion
>disprove my opponent point
>''SWEDEN YES GET ASSRAPED MY ACHMED KEK''
What is the average age of a Sup Forums frequent?

Also stop being homosexual you Swede

*gets assraped by Achmed*

>What is the average age of a Sup Forums frequent?
Unironically either 15 or 55

I've seen 2 guys wanking in public
Guess the ethnicity

>join the discussion
>LOL POOOLAND BUUTTTTTHURT SLAVNIGGERS U NO WHITE xdDDDDDD

>he has so much of a victim complex that he thinks people say slavs aren't white
amazing really

Honestly though, in Sweden there happens a mass raping at least once a week, don't know if your news report them but ours does.

Most unironic white people praise Poland now

>go on board with flags
>can't take the banter
What the fuck did OP mean by this

butthurt

If you try to be serious on a discussion and to everything you say, five or so americans start shouting ''MACACAO HAHAH FUCKING BRAZIL NIGGER MONKEY'', would you say that is ''banter''?

>spouting r/the_donald memes in the middle of an argument is considered banter for macacozilians
Hmmm

>get called mohamed
>i'm actually achmed

Haha dumb americans

>Participate in political discussion
>"Fuck off kike"

>disprove my opponent point
>AIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDSSSS

We're talking about Sup Forums not people in general you faggot

people dont do that on Sup Forums either
actually people will accuse you of being a jewish shill

SWEDEN YES GET ASSRAPED MY ACHMED KEK

Kek, I not ironically start laugh. I really don't care for that, and you should don't care too

Looks like your humour got amerikhan'd then

a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is rather racist than nationalistic.

I asked them to discuss about individual liberty and that thread only had 5 replies by really smart people.

I asked them "what's wrong with islam" and there's 138 replies, 90% of them keeps saying "mohamed marries a 9 year old"

I don't have reasons for care. Guy, Brazilians make jokes of everyone and everything, it's common for gringos call us racists for make jokes and foreigner media make a shit storm about that.
We are used to it, people here don't care, we just banter back and keep going.

And let me say something, when someone get mad for jokes, we just make more jokes for make you more mad.

>make an argument
>"ARGENTINA ES WHIIIIIIIIIITE"
I don't know, it just feels like I did a really good argument if they can't come up with anything better than 10 years old memes

Why is your english so shit?

I'm learning alone

that's your mistake achmed's fucktoy

>euros bitch about violent immigrants
>your hometown unironically has latin america tier violence almost every single day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Let's be fucking honest, you guys are retarded, I came to visit Sweden back in 2015 and you guys really are cucked.

How to win any argument in Sup Forums:
>look 4-5 steps ahead in his responses
>start laying traps/parrying them pre-emptively
>trap him and wait for the insult
voila.

Also people rarely look beyond comics, stats or former posts. You can shake their confidence to the core with outside information. Literally looking up a study/stat and its methodology can end the debate for them

Appeal to sympathy, authority (flag) or popular belief is ridiculous on Sup Forums. Even if you're redpilled and attempt to say something that can be perceived 'cuckoldry', its over. Alot of people on this site are insanely insecure about their masculinity and think machismo supercedes logic, always.

>st*Ckholm represents the entire country
Umm... no, sweetie :)