Post the most shitty region in your country

Post the most shitty region in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

mkimpo.com/diary/2017/anti_trump_candle_demo_17-11-04.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

favelas and filled with murderes and criminals?

Yes. Literally the most violent region.

looks like Ireland

Gyeongsangs are niggers of Asia

fixed

fuck off commie

They are too close to Russia

They are too close to Korea

California is one of the few places that's actually great in the USA

what goes on there?

t.leftist soyboy

I wish they went full nationalistic like the scatalonians tbqhwy.

They host Pedowood and are well known for being the trashiest people in the country, I think you would change your mind if you visited the fucking joke that is Los Angeles or San Fransisco, likewise those fuckers openly support Antifa and fly Anarcho-Communist flags at Berkley, fuck California, they should be demoted to Territory status.

Kumamon afaik

Why is it so bad? Is it like Wallonia in Belgium?

1. full of your countrymen
2. full of poor peasants

Of course there is a slap fight between Koreans and Japanese.

Why don't they simply fuck each other in the ass, ?

I don't know my Russian friend, but I'm grabbing my popcorn, it's always funny to watch Koreans and Japs get in a slap fight.

t. Sup Forumstards

I didn't visit LA or San Francisco, but I did visit San Diego. Lovely people. They have some dignity left, not like flyoverstatians sharting in marts and being obesive fucks.

And Brazil shouldn't be allowed to talk when first world countries have a discussion.

문슬람 씨발새끼

actually though, I'm genuinely interested. The areas of Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Oita, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, and Kagoshima, do they have any differences from the rest of mainland japan? Dialects? Culture?

Similar case to other shitty regions around the world : failed to modernise -> becomes poor shithole

Brazil goes where Brazil pleases

>t. Sakhalin inhabitant

I'm from moscow

abruzzo è sud

what you have against goias?

>goyim

A giant shithole

That entire map should be red, I think we should just annex you if you keep up with your Trudeau cuckery.

Hedge fund , greedy bankers, and etc., steal your money in the society that Radical-Capitalists rule...

The Human beings live in their own communities... communism is not wrong at all for the human beings like you...

t. I am Korean

That or the northern frontier.

Lolland

Only people with no money move there, as the houses are dirt cheap.

Everyone moves as soon as they can, and never come back, leaving only old people, farmers and the lowlifes on the island.

All commies need to be thrown out of Helicopters with no parachutes

pic

stop being communist

When I visited Denmark Copenhagen was shit, the rest of Denmark was nice.

Sheep shagger detected

Why do you hate the Zainichis?
success breeds jealousy for you japs??

Yeah, I would never move to Copenhagen, but it's not a shitty place if you like big cities. Our government is situated there, most of the biggest firms have headquarters there and the city is growing. All in all there's a lot of jobs and everything you need.

Jutland is the best though.

Well, Copenhagen is going to be better than any large city we have in the United States, I did end up visiting Jutland, it's pretty nice out there.

It's beautiful there though

actual definitive map

green = not shit
red = shit
white = in between

gook

He will save south korea.. You just watch it, the Democrats will be with him and his ideas for this country..

what ideas?

prvent the war woth the north and remove 積弊勢力 with his fellow South Koreans..

*prevent the war with

and HOW will he do that?

there will be war
and Moon can't stop it
only Trump can decide the fate of the peninsula

The Norks keep threatening to nuke our western sea board, because of this we have moved multiple naval flotillas, and B1 Lancer strategic bombers into the region, if rocket man continues to make threats it is very likely that the United States will re-unify the peninsula under the Seoul government.

>there will be war

consipracy cannot prove your claims..

Your comment is not a general opinion of Japanese

because osaka and Kansai is that instead of kyshu?

this should cover all bases. NW bulgaria is worse than the other ones, but i felt the distinction was not important

Just only Moscow and Sanct-Petersburg are EU level cites,another russian regions are totally shit 3-d world countries level.
200km-from-moskow-kun-reporting-in

>Son Masayoshi
He's not a zainichi
>Why the hate?
They can't naturalize because most of them are commies now mkimpo.com/diary/2017/anti_trump_candle_demo_17-11-04.html

I’ve been to California, it’s a great place. Stop believing in memes. Texas is also great.

The south is absolutely, unequivocally shit. If you would rather live in Mississippi than California then you should probably be euthanized.

Kansai is racially Korean

Bible Belt.

What does the read mean?

Well, somehow it's close to wallonia. Um...

天皇家韓國系也。

関西弁 is spoken in 関西
I am sure that each region has their own dialect, or rather flavor of speaking. Even 北海道 has a dialect.
Okinawa basically has a different flavor of Japanese entirely.

I think giving Canada to China in exchange for North Korea would be a fair trade.

why aren't you're occupied provinces included?

Södermanland did nothing wrong.

i would take it but those are some shit neighbors m8

funny thing is, is that the map is comparing regions of the uk to other countries in terms of GDP, so london is the richest and Northern ireland is the poorest

if it's just one region, though. It's the south one.

there are favelas everywhere, but you will be ok with don't be involved with crime. The Northeast region had a violent "bushido" culture of honor and overloaded "virility". It's common fights with "peixeras", a machete like knife. People drunk, be offended with any minor issue and fight.

Not an argument.

THIS ujmkezs

>30% white
>hosts a shitton of companies that dodge taxes, ensuring that the state remains bankrupt/in debt
>obnoxious accent
>host to the worst element of American exported culture, Hollywood
>flee to other states like rats, then try to change the political climate of said states to be more like California
>source of 90% of the whining about the electoral college even though they were fine with the system the day before the 2016 election (not even a Trump supporter here)
>NIMBYism is rampant, causing overcongestion in roads, lack of affordable housing for the lower/middle class, and makes our economy particularly susceptible to yet another real estate bubble

I like their redwood trees and SF being a one-stop shop for the video game industry (GDC, E3, etc.) but that's about it

>I didn't visit LA or San Francisco, but I did visit San Diego.
San Diego is literally the only good medium/large city in CA. Don't talk about the whole state when you visited merely the tip of the iceberg.

I hate gyeongsangdo and jeonrado.

>Not even a Trump supporter
>Cares about how white a state is
You're not fooling anyone, bud.

>Trump
>doing anything good for white people
tell me when he repeals the immigration act of 1965 and maybe I'll support him

So tell me user, who djd you vote for?