This is Northern Europe

This is Northern Europe.
Say something nice about us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xq1vLOxBofU
youtube.com/watch?v=--i3pwGGabE
youtube.com/watch?v=CxN2la8LcRM
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Baltics
>northern Europe
no

What are those two stains under Estonia?

I liked the part where you all back-stabbed each other in WW2

>us

Real and actual Balts, unlike Estonians who are German/Russian mutts but larp as Finns.

Well the fact that they larp Finns make them more northern europe than Latvia&Lithuania

I see

B-but muh neutrality

Russia is Nordic

Just because we conqured Moscow once it doesnt mean you suddenly turn nordic

the only nation ever conquered Moscow is Poles

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Northern Europe knows.

B

E

youtube.com/watch?v=xq1vLOxBofU

This. The rest of the world is just a bunch of slaveraces to us.

N

youtube.com/watch?v=--i3pwGGabE

How can others even compete

d1ck

D

The Rus people came from sweden

Yet their leader, Rurik beared the Paternal ancestry of a finnic man.

He's RURIK, not Pekka. He was Norwegian

it looks like a penis.

>The project began in 2006 when practically no one knew from whom and from where the Rurikid princes came from. It was also unclear whether the Rurikid princes were descended from a single male. The Russian Newsweek Magazine tested the first prince (Professor Dmitri Shahovskoy of France) who was found to belong to the N1c1 genetic haplogroup. The Russian Newsweek had later confirmed his result by testing two other princes, namely Prince Andrei Gagarin of Russia and Prince Nikita Lobanov-Rostovsky of Great Britain. Many new tests have been performed in this project. Although some of the princes do not share the N1c1 hapologroup, by all means we can now say that the N1c1 haplogroup was shared at least by Prince Svatoslav Igorevich (father of St. Vladimir the Great of Kiev, and the grandson of Rurik). All of the N1c1 Rurikid princes’ haploptypes begin with (the FTDNA’s standard) 14 23 14 11 11 13 11 12 10 x 14 x 18 9 9 … . People who have such haplotypes, as well as those who have documents proving their Rurikid descent, or if their descent from Rurik is well confirmed by family tradition, are welcome to join this project.

Finn'd

>t. has been enslaved by swedes and russians throughout all of his histoty

lies

Russians if anything liberated us and then TRIED to enslave us and in the end had to give freedom.

Britain is ready for a fascist leader… I think Britain could benefit from a fascist leader. After all, fascism is really nationalism… I believe very strongly in fascism, people have always responded with greater efficiency under a regimental leadership

derp wrong thread lel

i like norway

Good lad

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxN2la8LcRM

Norway was like a richer Chile, Finland was beautiful but sort of boring, Stockholm was quite impressive looking but I didn't get to see much of Sweden outside that, Estonia was fine, wish I'd have visited Iceland and Denmark, Lithuania and Latvia are not northern Europe lmao

Latvia is the 51st state of USA

What makes Estonia nordic but Lithuania and Latvia not?
Lithuania is as northern as Denmark and we have similar history to Estonia. Why do they get to be northern but we don't?

You are criminal slav/jew/mongol hybrids. Estonia and Finland are not Nordic either.

We aren't. We're finnic = superior. Our tribes came here in hordes and planted our seed in the local populace. Estonians are the OG tribe and Finns are the tribe who travelled north to settle in new lands.

I like Lithuanian twinks

Why there's no Icelandic in this thread!!!

You are Eastern, like us
>conqured Moscow
It was us you prick

norway has nice nature

Thanks man

Icelanders are good lads, solid ally to the UK.
Norwegians keep to themselves.
Swedes are cunts.
Finns are gay.
Estonia is Finland but gayer.
The other ones aren't Northern Europe.

Forgot to mention the Danes, they're alright.

nothing wrong being a bit gay luv :)

eesti....

Wanna fuck a swedish boi desu

but you are a girl right?

nice dubs

scandis aren't nordic. only finns and balts are nordic and here's proof docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24

No I am a guy who want to dominate Lithuanian twinks in the ass and cuddle afterwards.

this also explain why scandis are so swarthy during summers compared to us finns an balts. scandis are med mutts

Det där låter rejält bögigt mann1

no problem, who doesn't like norway even you guys bought our weapons though

Danes irl are truly brotier, dunno why they are cunts here.

Are Danes here really bad? I've never seen bad Danes here

They're more salty than a can of anchovys. Can't hate em' though.

I guess that depends which poster is posting. There aren't many danes since Sup Forums isn't common in denmark.

>be me, patrician Belge
>not French
>not German
>not Dutch
>instead bastard son of all three

You have a similar fate, you are just a bastard son, son. Be proud of what you are

Stop posting 2D girls, you insufferable faggot. Post faggot images and deal with the consequences of people seeing you fuckers for the obnoxious fuckwits you truly are.

Dishonest dog.

>Can't hate em' though.
Then that's ok :D
Heh~ i thought there were at least many more Danes than the Japanese.

No

We can be in northern europe and not be associated with those cuck faggots at the same time.
Ever thought of that?