Christians of Sup Forums

Christians of Sup Forums
How do you feel about Syrian Christian refugees?
Would you take them in?
Fedoras just answer with a yes or no I want Christian opinions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3GyjdcCGJgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard something about poland offering to take Syrian refugees if they were christians, and none of them applied, since most are mudshit rapists.

I don't see why we have to take any in, but I'd rather take in a Christian than a Muslim if those were the only choices obviously.

Yes, I would welcome them. They are the ones facing the worst persecution, and the Obama administration is denying most of them in favor of Muslims.

Better than Muslim (especially Sunnis) refugees by far

this

Yes because the Syrian Christians aren't inbred to shit and therefore aren't retarded like the rest of the mudshits in the ME

Yes. They are the better people. I know syrian Christians and helped them. Seeing pics of beheaded Christians by ISIS mudshits really made me angry. Even if I were not a Christian and simply a nationalist I would still have to admit that the best people of the Middle East are the Christians there.

However, it's a completely different story if they are nigger christians. Those are still big pieces of shit. Except for Ethiopians none of the other niggers have a two thousand year old christian heritage and that is why their whole culture and thinking isn't really based on Christianity. It's still based on niggering.

if they're christian why doesnt jesus just save them or something

I mean if they are really christian yeah

Y
N
M
IDK
CYRTQ?
YNTBOMN
YNTBOMN
YNTBOMN
AYNSB

How would you know if they are Christian other than asking them? Why wouldn't they lie? That is main problem with the Muslim ban too. Only safe thing is to not take any

Yes, bomb successfully defused.

Syrians that accepted Christ in their heart should be among the first we protect.

In a perfect world, If we had to take in refugees they would be of oppressed minority religions and mostly women

Or maybe it was because nobody wants to live in fucking Poland lmao

>Syrian
>Christian

Pick one.

Literally over 10% of the population

Its up to Putin and the Iranians to save them now

We have failed Christ and submitted to judaeo-bolshevism

>Christians in Syria
Since when?

>Sweden
At least the people in poland are safe from mudslime rape. unlike you.

American education.

They don't exist, problem solved.

around 2000 years ago, Christ himself was there bodily

Of course, but ideally we would convert Syria by the sword to Christianity.

Islam lived by the sword and shall die by the sword.

DEUS VULT.

I would yes. God would provide me with the resources I imagine or find a way for me to accommodate them.

Only the Aryans among them.

I am Orthodox so of course I would. Some people at my parish are legal immigrants from Syria. Great people. They learned English and work hard and give back to the community.

Acts 11:19 Now those who were scattered after the persecution that arose over Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to no one but the Jews only. 20 But some of them were men from Cyprus and Cyrene, who, when they had come to Antioch, spoke to the Hellenists, preaching the Lord Jesus. 21 And the hand of the Lord was with them, and a great number believed and turned to the Lord.

22 Then news of these things came to the ears of the church in Jerusalem, and they sent out Barnabas to go as far as Antioch. 23 When he came and had seen the grace of God, he was glad, and encouraged them all that with purpose of heart they should continue with the Lord. 24 For he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the Lord.

25 Then Barnabas departed for Tarsus to seek Saul. 26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

youtu.be/3GyjdcCGJgE

Yes. I wanted to sponsor some families and put them up on some property my family owns but my dad was against it.

Obama set it up so that our refugee pipeline starts with Muslim-controlled, Muslim-only camps and organizations. He passively precludes Christians. Just like "moderates" are terrorist beheaders, the word "refugee" always means military aged male Muslim.

>be muslim
>go to Europe
>say you're Christian or gay
>basically impossible for anyone to deny your asylum request as you can't send gays or christians back to ISIS Syria
>success

don't fall for it

btw Christian Middle easterners also like gang raping and crime. they're nowhere close to European christians, them being Christians makes them better than the Muslims but they still have the middle eastern culture

>they're nowhere close to European christians

Says the Swede

>eyes

where would we be without them

his point is that Swedish Christians are now known (on Sup Forums anyway) for promoting gender/sexual nonconformity and trying to take crosses out of churches

Not just that they are a protestant country and never knew a true Christian identity.

>Be Christian with part Syrian ancestry

>Went to Homs with family to see Christian relatives.
>Mudslimes and Syrian Christians live in relative peace. I.e they don't marry each other.
>They're doing fine, growing wine grapes and shit.
>Talk about impending conflict (this was before the mudslimes calling themselves the FSA went to town).
>War is just another Mudslime v Mudslime bushwar, nothingtoseehere.jpg
>Fly back to lucky country find out few weeks later Homs get levelled.