Wtf I hate america now!!!!

wtf I hate america now!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOOOOOODS!!!

Sup Forums isnt your safe space kiddo, you might like r/the_donald better

How the hell did we kill 80 million natives...

That's how many there probably were when Columbus arrived. There are more Native Americans alive now than there were during westward expansion.

No, you don't.
And you won't do a thing about it.
Someone has to pay for your feeding, clothing, shelter, phone, and internet...and it certainly won't be you.

WHAT THE FUCK?! I love AMERICA NOW!

Godbless!

Looks good to me

It's literally even worse than the muh 6 gorillion meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

We need to bump those Muslim numbers up. That's low energy and Russia is gonna beat us.

>Murder c.1900-1996
>enemies in war
>executions

Aaaand many mooooore!

executions are far too low. sad!

>Native Americans: 82,152,000

There was no where near that number within the continental USA borders.

We are not responsible for Native Canadians or Native Latin Americans.

What about the whites who were fighting for our country during all of our wars?

I'm more upset by the fact that we have such a low kill count.

Yeah, me too. What a wasted opportunity.

82 million hurter gathers in just America? Yeah fucking right. Maybe 10 million in all of North America.

82 million natives.. Lmao that's probably more than the amount of injuns that have ever lived in America in the history of the world

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

>80 million

jesus. I've heard 20-25 million argued.
Where did 80 million come from

The USA is also bears the guilt for Cortez, for he was a white European.

Muslim count to low

Native American number is bullshit

Slave number is bullshit considering only a few hundred thousand ever got shipped to North America

Illegal Immigrant number is FAR to low

Execution number is FAR to low

>There are more Native Americans alive now than there were during westward expansion.
Do they breed like rabbits? Like, even more so than niggers?

The dead muslimes makes up for the other stuff.

>illegal immigrants
>12,000

Time to step that up your game.

No lives matter.

We need more to add

>pulling numbers out your ass

Same with that African Slave count. That would mean we killed 27x more African slaves than had ever set foot in North America.

wtf i love america now

No its just modern medicine and appliances can really boost the population of savages.

This image is older than your mother's cunt, newfag.

>only 12k illegal immigrant kills
>only 1238 executions

wtf I hate America now

Yay

Trump is here to correct the record