Benny Boi Bringing the Bants

Where were you when Ben Sharpiro BTFO Sup Forums?

He's such a desperate faggot

What is a Gold Star family? Do they own a Chinese restaurant? There's a Gold Star Chinese restaurant near me.

when even piers BTFO you can't get over the shell-shock

families who send a kid to war put a blue star pennit on their house. those who lost a kid change it to a gold star

>Gold Star Family

Is this a new meme? If your son dies in service, you get a free pass to talk shit without repercussion?

>support ideology that murdered your son
>support candidate that voted to send him to die

0/10

>do public hit piece on Trump
>question hit piece
>IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT TRUMP IS RACIST AND UNFIT

These cucks will pour on the accusations no matter what happens. You just have to keep plowing through and realize that they contain no substance or coherent arguments.

>19 dementional chess
Wew

brb killin senpai

Only if you support jewish hegemony. And jews like Shapiro are always on point to rat out anyone who doesn't support Israel regardless of how many family members have died for America - and there are more than enough cucks to back them when the social media storm erupts.

>19 dimensional chess

Not playing vastly superior transdimensional backgammon.

Hmmm....

His "little brown hole" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

>talking to normies about chin maymay

.sad.

>gold star family
i was in the army and deployed in combat and i don't give a fuck. nobody does stop milking it you kike faggot

If anyone knows gold stars, its this heeb.

Shapiro was a pretty cool guy then tied his star to the never Trump faggots got busted in a shit ton of lies and can not get over his hate boner for Trump fuck Ben

he should get a gold star for trying

Send a kid to war?
He volunteered for gibsmedat, shit happens.

ben is so delusional. actually buys into the michelle fields fiasco. no credibility whatsoever. and his fake laughter on his podcast is grating

Benji hasn't given a valid reason not to vote for Trump he's still having a temper tantrum after leaving Breitbart.

It's like everyone in this thread is trying to take what he's saying out of context.

He's saying that it would be a lot better for trump politically to attack Clinton rather than attack other conservatives (Cruz) or a father of a dead veteran.

The Democrats want him and his supporters to attack that father and his son rather than attack Clinton, that's why they put him on the stage. It's political Cancer.

nigger don't get mad at me i just said what you could have googled

what a tiresome faggot, he will only be satisfied when the USA is under his Jewish Halacha law.

Why doesn't he fuck off to Israel already?

He's absolutely right though, no matter what Trump does they'll maneuver it around in their minds to make it out to be some brilliant plan.

Does he mean (((gold star))) family?

>Republicans: the republican candidate is down? Shouldn't you shit on Hilary?

>Shapiro: nah I'm gonna just keep shitposting about trump on Twitter.

>Sup Forums: 1D kike

Lying Ted and Benji both think Trump will crash the Republican party, and then it will be their turn to remold it back into the party of freetraders, pro-lifers and Israel cucks.