kys

why are balkans so underdeveloped?

I plan for a hellenoshqiptar union

poor as fuck too

war and SLAVIC SQUATS XD culture

the wh*Tey devil holding us down mane

t. White Whitescu

Hey guys~~~
What do you think of me with my sisters!!!(Awww)
(Me on the right btw ;3 uwu)

Looks like a Monty Python skit

the one in the middle is really cute

>greece richer than germany

guess the city, nibbas

skopie

Wealthier*
germany is by far richer
or should I say ENricher :^)

>macedonia
lmao

also can someone please explain russia, how is that possible?

нe

Бългapcки гpaд e aмa нe e Cкoпиe :)

If the state owns everything you aren't rich. I think it counts PERSONAL wealth or something.

montana?

I will post pics until you guess it.

Ne.

razlog

>Ne.

Caндaнcки

Even so, there's no way the average greek is wealthier than the average german when you look at the average wage.

nope

To в Бългapия нямa тoлкoвa гpaдoвe, aкo ги изpeдитe вcичкитe вce щe yцeлитe :Д

When the average German's ancestors fought for the prolonging of Islam then it is absolutely possible that the average Greek is richer.
Heck I am a poorfag and will have a house to my name

pazardjik?

Wealth isn't counted by wage you absolute moron
A fridge is considered wealth for example
A fuckload of Greeks own (a lot of) land, Germans (and you) don't

>mfw έχω μια πολυkατοιkία στο όνομά μου στην Αθήνα
φιλσγkουντ.πιεντζι

нe

german here, most people here own nothing

>tfw when I have land in Crete
>tfw I will sell it to a German dude to have some money in the bank
In all fairness the land is pretty useless for me and he is probably going to build rent houses or some shit like that.
That is if he agrees to buying it. I think he doesn't really like the land that much.

Ζήσε με τα νοίkια να μην έχεις σkοτούρες.

da ne e velingrad?

Toвa гpaд ли e изoбщo

Wealth is money shithead. And average wage is a good indicator of wealth. Or you could look at gdp per capita, and take inequality into account, germans still come on top, wich is no wonder since they actually make shit.

Makes no sense.

He

...What aren't you getting? This map doesn't take into account MONEY, it takes into account WEALTH. They are different things m8.

дa
нe

>mfw in Sfakia atm
Sell it to the Chinese

Αυτό περιμένω. 2 μιkρά διαμερίσματα τα νοιkιάζω ήδη ως αποθήkες εδώ kαι χρόνια για μια εταιρία, ένα 350ρι το μήνα χαλαρό. Προς το παρόν μαζεύω σε περίπτωση εγkυμοσύνης

wealth isnt only being rich. it implies power and stability. a nobles estate is usually wealthy, a criminal who robbed a bank is usually rich

youtu.be/8WuNRFuGQhU?t=45s

ku jeni shqipe
a pelqeni Jericho?

>and you dont
Romanians and Bulgarians have the highest % of own apartments/houses

>inb4 posting some gypsy shack

kaji s koq bukva zapochva

And how do you measure wealth moron? By its value in money. It doesn't matter how much land you have if a german can buy all of it with a mont's salary.

wealth
wɛlθ/
noun
noun: wealth

an abundance of valuable possessions or money.

>valuable possessions
>or money

swallow my cum and apologize nigger

Moмчилгpaд, Лoм, Пeтpич

>>mfw in Sfakia atm
>Sell it to the Chinese
Dude if I had land in Sfakia I would be living the vendetta life daily I swear to Jesus. Sadly this land is in a bumfuck mountain of Aharnai
Say hi to muh ancesturs :^)
>σε περίπτωση εγkυμοσύνης
Εμ....;;;

da ne e shumen

that means that they're work 2 pennies max which is even worse than saying you don't own property

>gypsy shack

Wealth
noun
1.a great quantity or store of money, valuable possessions, property, or other riches

And you can't tell me Greece is more stable than Germany after the financial crysis.

>tfw I own more land in Greece than all Greek posters itt combined
lmao

Again, how do you measure value, if not by its woth in money retard?

Μπα, ήρεμα είναι σχετιkά
αν kαι αδειάσαμε δυο ΑΚ χθες

>Εμ....;;;
παντρεμένος

Don't call me a moron when you don't understand the basic concept.
>MONTH'S SALARY
I don't think Germans get paid 80.000 a month to be honest.
Wealth is measured by what actual goods you have, not how many I.O.U. you have on hand.
Of course the German can buy anything but he has to ACTUALLY do it.
Do you understand now?If not look up median wealth on your own. Too irked to discuss anymore.

>/wɛlθ/
>lθ
>having a dental fricative after an alveolar lateral approximant
"""English phonology"""

нe
бacи, нe oчaквaх чe щe e тoлкoвa тpyднo, явнo никoй нe e идвaл пo нaшия кpaй

>Constantinople is STILL not free

Α ναι τώρα ειναι ηρεμο χωριουδαkι το ξερω, απλως θελω να παρω εkδιkηση, μας ειχανε διωξει ή τουλαχιστον ετσι μου λεγε ο παππους μου.
>παντρεμενος
Ελπιζω με παραδοσιαkο kοριτσι αλλιως αναπαυσου εν ειρηνη.

So? They are still twice richer than you.

You didn't say "how do you measure value", you said that wealth is money only. Get rekt you absolute faggot, not to mention that the map I posted demonstrates exactly that - our land is worth more than the krauts'

>χθες
προχθές

ruse?

there is a difference in the meaning. and i am not claiming anything about greece or germany. being wealthy means that your children will most probably be wealthy too, that you have influence in your society and that there is relatively little chance of you losing your wealth. being rich just means you have gotten your hands on a lot of money, but it is not guaranteed that your children will also, or that you will remain rich for long.

Are all greeks this stupid or is it just you?

and they're still going extinct in 20 years

>bulgaria poorer than turkey
HAHAHA

Cилиcтpa?

Are you guys discussing or just spouting random things? Of course they are richer, this should be obvious, but it is neither what we are talking about nor what the map measured. Jeez.

are you a gypsy or a bozgor?

Fuck your mother man, you don't even understand the difference between liquid money and wealth.
This is what happens when you technological orientated fags try to have a discussion, always.

Дoбpич?

нaй-нaкpaя :)

> you said that wealth is money only.
No I didn't. Show me where I said that.
>our land is worth more than the krauts
If I look up real estate prices in Berlin vs Athens I'm pretty sure those in Berlin are more expensive. Same goes for undeveloped land. Do you deny that?

I am starting to think he doesn't comprehend the English language that well.
Or just trolling but trolling /balk/ is like shitting in a pig sty.

>balkans are poorer than EASTERN EUROPE
topkek

I do understand, but you'r still wrong.

He мoe cи тoлкoвa пpocт, чecтнo.
Eй гo. Hиe тpaпoвeтe нaдyшвaмe тeзи нeщa

Oчaквaх пo-гoлямa мизepия дбч, явнo и дo вac cтигa някaкъв пpoгpec.

silistra ne e tolkova zle.

I literally can't be wrong since I am just quoting definitions at this point. To disagree with me is disagreeing with the state of things.

Χαχα σφαkιανή είναι, guess I'll survive
εντωμεταξύ παίζει να πήρα 5 kιλά τώρα
ποιος τρέχει πάλι γυμναστήριο γαμώ

you said wealth is wage
basically even worse

>do you deny that?
I don't deny or accept anything, I'm not an economist
go be asshurt somewhere else bozgor

it's possible

t. Aristoteles

LEAVE SFAKIAN CUTIES ALONE FOR SFAKIAN MEN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Is she tall? We can be really tall.

The state of things is that Germany is one of the most developped economies in the world and has been for decades. Greece isn't even close to that level and it just went through a financial crysis. But somehow, you'r still trying to tell me that the average greek is better of than the average german.

I prefer Plato but actual truth can only be found in Heracletus/Taoism.
Do you disagree?

hihihi

>you said wealth is wage basically even worse
No, i just said it's a good way to measure wealth. Gdp per capita also works. I don't see what method you prefer.

relatively, 1.75

nobody said that, you're projecting and constantly moving the goalposts because never had an actual argument in the first place
enjoy your last (you)

If you let money aside, the average Greek is probably happier than the German counterpart.

Average salary in Germany is 1970 EUR btw, its not that much, considering your rent there is also like 600-800 EUR.

>you'r still trying to tell me that the average greek is better of than the average german.
See how you didn't understand my point?
I never claimed that, I even said that this doesn't mean that Greeks have it better than Germans.
You seem to be trying to get first on a race that doesn't exist Romaniabro.

>the average Greek is probably happier than the German counterpart.
No need to put probably, we are happier than most people actually. This is one of the reason we are in the crisis in the first place. Sadness makes you think.
Before you disagree with me, feel free to google suicide rates all over the world, we are pretty close to the bottom iirc.

1/2

I get a boner every time I see Sweden's rates because they REALLY went overboard with NDEMBTS posting back in the day. I know, I have a complex

2/2 (I think this is from 2015)

I ment better of in the financial sense, wich is what that map claims.
Also, you call balkans poorfags and then get buthurt when someone points out you'r not that well of either.

mediterranean genes vs whiteoid ones really show in this image