Holy shit this rattled me

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit comes out of my ass

>it's a Laura's parents start screaming scene

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA

Was that when she had her first vision?

Just got done rewatching that show for the third time to prepare for the new season. Seriously one of the best shows ever made.

Word of warning though, if it's your first time watching it, the second half of season 2 gets really REALLY fucking shitty, like almost unwatchable, and in my opinion it totally loses it's essence and charm and the characters change too much (and not for the better) but the last few episodes bring it back pretty well, and the finale is a great mindfuck thanks to Lynch finally coming back to direct it.

Despite that it's still one of my all time favorite shows. The first season is pretty much perfect, and the first part of season two is right up there too.

>Mrs. Palmer spent the last 25 years living alone in that house after going through all that shit

Don't be posting spoilery shit, d-bag

But that's just a scene from the first 15 minutes of the movie Fire Rise With Me

if you are just now watching this show than fuck off newfag

>spoiling a show that's over 25 years old

omg r u ok

this is when she sees Bob behind the bed right? that scared the shit out of me. another underrated moment is Ronette's dream in season 2, especially when you see Laura's face

You're all fucking retarded

>Mrs. Palmer spent the last 25 years living alone in that house after going through all that shit

This is a reference to the new season currently airing, dipshits

The girl of my dreams is coming from Missoula to rescue me.

She had one in the final scene of episode 1. Has Lynch expressed his thoughts on the third quarter of season 2?

I don't know, am I?

Yeah, while talking to Lara who was getting fucked by James 5 minutes earlier.

Jesus Christ this show makes me want to cuddle with my gf. Does anyone else get this?

How the fuck are you posting responses? It's obvious that you can't read. Nigger.

You're replying to a bot

>Has Lynch expressed his thoughts on the third quarter of season 2?

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/david-lynch-twin-peaks-season-two

>In a recent interview with TVLine, Lynch was characteristically frank, as usual, about his thoughts on the series.
>“The pilot is the only thing I am particularly, extremely proud of. There were great moments along the way,” he said. “The second season sucked.”

He stopped being involved when they were forced to wrap up the "Who Killed Laura Palmer?" storyline due to pressure from the network.

>“‘Who killed Laura Palmer?’ was a question that we never really wanted to answer,” Lynch explained earlier this year. “That was the goose that laid these golden eggs. And at a certain point, we were told to wrap that up, and it never really got back going after that.”

I agree with him 100%, the murder of Laura Palmer IS Twin Peaks and the show would very likely have been better if they kept the mystery going

>the show would very likely have been better if they kept the mystery going

You know better than network executives with calculated metrics?

Uh.....have you seen the show? I think it's pretty fucking obvious that anything would have been better than what they did with season 2. And generally it's much better to let the artist do what they want. I mean Lynch was the whole reason season 1 was a massive hit, why wouldn't they trust his judgement anymore? Because they're fucking morons, that's why.

You're pathetic.

> I think it's pretty fucking obvious that anything would have been better than what they did with season 2

What about money made by "the network?" Why care about anything else?

Not him, please explain

>What about money made by "the network?" Why care about anything else?
They had to cancel the show, bud. It fucking tanked thanks to what the network did, so if they had let Lynch keep doing what he was doing chances are the show would have stayed good and had more seasons, therefore making them a lot more money.

This isn't rocket science. Idk if you're just playing devil's advocate for shits and gigs or what, but you're basically arguing against common sense

>common sense

How to spot someone who doesn't spend time thinking

>how to spot an idiot who thinks they're smart

You literally have not made a single valid argument, and now you're resorting to insults.

I think it's pretty clear this conversation is over.

Hey they fixed the aspect ratio!
Good for you netflix.