ITT we post things that will be banned do to a Clinton presidency

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
google.com/search?q=definition of arms
youtube.com/watch?v=SSbqt9kGiGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>born just in time to watch gun confiscators go door to door getting their faces shoot off by American citizens

Comfy times are approaching indeed.

aaAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They won't confiscate anything, they'll just put a ban on future sales like they did in the 90's. They don't ban shit retroactively, fucking leaf.

>A fucking leaf

Being a white fucking male

i look forward to it

this is literally incorrect, that's exactly what california just did, and it's what NY and CT have already done

What would that accomplish?

>MUH GUNS

>muh gubment would never confiscate muh guns :P

I don't think you realize the severity of the situation. Please don't be this retarded all the time.

Fuck you and the gif you posted.

Could have used those gun around ww2

Goddammit I need to graduate college asap so I can move to my own place and buy an AR.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

canada is a meme country. the country-jew.

Hey man, not my fault you're retarded.

I get that the AR15 is the most popular rifle in america, but I just can't bring myself to purchasing one.

Call me a faggot, but I hate the aesthetics of it. And there's something inherently wrong about a fucking plastic gun.

I have an AK though, which I'm quite happy with. Already got my scary salt rifle, so I don't need to worry about panic-buying if hilldog gets elected too much. I'd still definitely start splurging more and picking up some other milsurp shit though.

If we hadn't been so caught up chasing muslims through the desert the last 30 years, we'd have realized there's no fucking reason Canada should exist, and fulfilled Manifest Destiny. Once we get the rest of this shit sorted out, we're coming for you, Leaf.

Firstly, it's against the Bill of Rights (First 10 amendments to the US Constitution), specifically the 2nd Amendment which states "[Because (implied)] A well regulated militia, being (read: is) necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Bracketed comments are my commentary on it. Secondly, it is much easier to suppress dissent (or just oppress the people) if those people are unarmed and you are.

Say "I hate niggers".
To refuse to call special snowflake SJWs "xir".
To pay women less than a man, even if they do less work.

>he thinks he's caught up chasing muslims and not being the greatest kaffirs as well as greatest goys

Oh my sweet summer child, if only you knew what was going on.

That's what I was getting at but predictably the thread has devolved into flag memes.

I hate that we have flags here. Really pushed the discussion down.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F

Trudeau is worse than having nigger Obama. Good thing you're entirely irrelevant, so it doesn't matter anyway. You guys could elect a person with downs syndrome next, and it wouldnt even matter.

As if either major party in this country gives half a shit about Constitutional rights. Both view them as an impediment to doing what they want.

>this is literally incorrect, that's exactly what california just did, and it's what NY and CT have already done
But the compliance with these retroactive laws is practically zero, and they know they can't actually enforce these laws.

However, there's definitely a real fear of these people simply making future gun purchases harder. That's how they made it basically impossible to own full-auto rifles. Yeah, they didn't go around grabbing guns, but they cut off the supply and eventually it got to the point where the fixed stock resulted in only a handful of full-autos going for tens of thousands of dollars each.

Having said that, there are just as many guns in america as people, if not more. So even if they try to soft-ban guns from now on, there's plenty already in circulation

>Plastic Gun
>AR-15

A secure future for white children.

if you change anything about the based wooden AK you are garbage

hence the need for a customizable AR

underrated post

*tips cough sound*
>new Orleans after Katrina

I used an M4 for several years in the Army and I'm not a huge fan either. Don't get me wrong, its a great weapon that does exactly what its supposed to, but it does feel a bit like a toy rather than a weapon, and the feel and noise of the buffer spring irritated the hell out of me.

I picked up a 74 recently and love it though.

>plastic

>guns
They are going to go after ammo and magazines, which aren't explicitly covered in the second amendment.

enjoy your nerf rifle

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38

repost this to everyone who legitimately believes they will not try to confiscate Americans' firearms.

It simply is is not true, that they don't want to confiscate every firearm in America.

They do want to, and we might actually have to fight them for our freedom if they try.

Good thing we're irrelevant enough to not be as heavily subverted by goatfuckers.

You'll learn one day. Watch that brief I linked to you.

Checked and underrated

>Why do you need guns, to fight the government lol?
>the government isn't coming for your guns retard
>just kidding they are lol
CAN'T WIN

AR-15s are not plastic meme-guns. All the important parts are aluminum or steel.

In fact, the only two parts that are generally plastic are the grip and stock. And modern mags, if you count those as "parts". Not everyone is running around with polymer lowers.

The reason why ARs are so popular with Americans is because it's an American designed rifle with a ton of available replacement parts and has been thoroughly bug tested. It's essentially the American AK.

Dude, no one gives a shit. Doesn't matter if we're a collapsing empire, leafs aren't filling the fucking vacuum. Once we pick ourselves back up out of ruin, we'll still be more relevant than you. Fuck, even in the midst of chaos we'll be more relevant than you. Canada shouldn't exist, those are American lands, pal.

Have you never seen ads on this site or something? I don't understand this screenshot.

>Plastic
>AR-15

Pick one.

Like I said, I was arguing from a standpoint of aesthetics. I get that it's not all polymer, but I'm talking about the general appearance. It looks like a toy to me, in all of its configurations. Hence the "call me a faggot" disclaimer.

Forget about guns, Shillary would ban DICKS. !!!!

Are Italians white?

They don't, which is why both major parties need to be hanged for treason and conspiracy against the American people, and the other parties too if they act up and disregard the highest law in the land.

Aside from being kinda cool, especially with a bump fire stock, ARs are pointless. They're AK sandnigger guns for whites. All these Rambo's will get raped by drones and Apaches with their ARs "sneaking" around on FLIR.

You seem really, really upset.

Sup Forums banter, you stupid leaf

What's your go-to semi auto rifle?

The first rule of banter is: you do not talk about banter. The second rule of banter is: you DO NOT talk about banter.

>guerilla warfare doesn't work
>asymmetrical warfare works

sick memes bruh

Yes, they are stupidass. Even knives and billy clubs are covered by the Second Amendment.

google.com/search?q=definition of arms

If they only ban future manufacturing of ARs then thank god I have one. That shit should skyrocket in price over my lifetime.

The US wll destroy it's own infrastructure.

where the shit can I get a 74? Been all over trying to find one.

When did I say anything about memes and asymmetrical warfare leaf? and, who is going to enforce the killing of american civilians? Canada? Certainly not the US military.

>Leaf fetishizes American-made apocalypse cuz his country is so inferior they literally could not ever come close
>literally a cuck nation

She's vengefull woman

>Rambos killed by Drones and Apaches

That's where you said it.

>who is going to enforce the killing of american civilians?

Probably the ones who are doing the shooting and the people telling them to do it. Just explain in your own words why they wouldn't take your guns when they've already fucking done it in states already?

I lucked out and picked mine up right around the time of the Orlando shooting. They sold out in most places a few days after. I'd keep checking classic firearms for restocks.

>Officer in US Military gives orders to fire on civilians
>Officer is killed, military, and civilian coup
>Oppressive regime wrecked
>'Murcia

Canada will still be a pointless country.

I'm so very, very sorry /jp/.

I bet that made sense in your head.

I have been. I actually just contacted a a dealership like 50 miles out, saying they have some ak74s left. Well they have the Century Arms M74 sporter

Okay Canacuck. Enjoy another century of relative global stability thanks to America. You're welcome for letting you have a whole country on American land.

While America is a warzone and all the Rambos are "getting raped", what will a fine citizen such as yourself be doing?

Would you be fine living under a government that slaughters it's citizens?

CT fag here
on paper, you are correct
Though, sheriffs across the state have vowed not to enforce the draconian laws
Mostly due to the fact that most deputies would fall under the category of "felon" if they did

>global stability
>letting Muslims fool around in their entire national security sectors

Our government isn't going to slaughter it's citizens. America isn't a warzone, everything that happens just gets reported that way cuz muh election.

I'ma be doing normal 21st century society stuff.

>Good thing we're irrelevant enough to not be as heavily subverted by goatfuckers.
Yeah okay...

>Post something that will be banned in America if Hillary gets elected.
My justification:
They got it removed from a civil war memorial after getting it removed in the early 2000's from the capital building. Given how they get offended over fucking everything and given:
youtube.com/watch?v=SSbqt9kGiGQ

It won't be long until people begin going and saying that people cannot even own a flag.

I'm weird about censorship. If something becomes controversial and suddenly a bad thing, I tend to buy one in protest. Or if they say something cannot be said like Niggers, I will outright say it in order to process and decide how I feel about something personally, but also as a protest against censoring views and actions that you don't like.

Does Canada even have National Security?

Southerner here, flag is retarded, anti-American bullshit. You're stupid if you own one, but banning them is equally stupid.

All the government is doing is making is harder to figure out who is completely retarded at a surface level.

She'll have to behead me first.

that's not banter that's you being really upset

>TFW nogunz libcucks don't know how guns work

God i want one. Based 107 gas system. Fucking stupid ban stopped us from getting them.

>t. uninformed burger

seeIt's pretty hilarious how adamant some of you Americans are about denying absolute facts in exchange for preserving some form of fleeting dignity.

Yep. Keep deflecting though.

Fag.

Malia...twerking...

yeah it comes in the form of no terrorist attacks since 2014

The military is 70% conservative white males and 20% Texan. Why would they willingly confiscate guns from conservative whites in order to support a Hillary Presidency?

Leftists don't realize that they live in a safety bubble provided to them by militant right-wingers. You've managed not to piss us off too much to break that bubble, but something like this would be an exception.

Well at least they're something.
America is a mixed bag.

>tfw Canada's gun laws were brought about because of a shooting committed with a Mini-14 but Mini-14s are still one of the most easily accessed guns in the country

>military
>confiscating guns

I wouldn't say that'd be the task of the military but who knows what's going to happen when it does.

>70% conservative

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck no, are you kidding me? I was in the Canadian Forces (even more cucked addimitedly) and worked with a lot of you burgers. A lot of lefties, let me tell you.

Liberals have no concern for actually making things safer. Gun control is just about control.

dumb phone poster

Did that frog shooter use a Mini-14?

You got all the transfers from Vermont and Maine.

He's saying pol would be banned retard

Basically Canadians anyway so that explains it.

But nah, it all seriousness a lot of these guys were from the Florida and the Bible Belt area.

How are you going to do normal stuff when people are getting raped by drones and Apaches like you said earlier.

You know, it's kind of funny. Obv. Same person...
My family is descended from Pennsylvania dutch. Avowed Yankees who came over after the whole Wurttemburg mess which left Wurzburg itself a proper nightmare and resulted in the family splitting.

I share more commonality with Amish folk (Mostly because a significant part of the family is though we are just plain people from Ohio) than I likely ever would with someone from the south. However, I can kind of get where they are coming from in still liking the flag to this day for non racial reasons. Anti-American is right, but not entirely bad since we Americans tend to be deeply suspicious of our own government at all times. Yet multiple people I have spoken to over the years (Especially while I was in the Army) have always seen it as a symbolic connection to the land and the people they know. Their own distinct culture and Heritage.
So to me, taking away a symbol like that would be like someone taking away all the Amish people I share a kinship (Even if we don't talk much) with, or taking away certain elements that have persisted to this day in terms of our family and traditions (Oh god learning Pennsylvania german... holy shit), and telling me it's evil because someone else happens to dislike it because of events I never had anything to do with.

Again, this all gets mixed in with my disdain for any kind of censorship. I don't think ideas or beliefs should be censored because people don't like them. That's all