What kind of person enjoyed this?

What kind of person enjoyed this?

a gay one

millenial falcons

Middle/high schoolers

People who weren't old enough to have been to a house party

Party Rockers

This is a kind of movie you'd really want to see when you were 13 but then your older brother says he saw it and that it was a total waste of time

weebs and neets who don't actually go to parties.

>red plastic cups

Came here to post this

people that never got invited to parties. Which is a lot more than people realize.

AND IM IN TOO DEEP
AND IM FALLING ASLEEP

My dorm friends

We went to see it shitfaced in theaters

I literally strolled into the theater with my wife and four kids expecting a movie about a monkey. How is it legal to reuse movie titles when they're not remakes? I'm being serious here.

I feel like it would depress those people thinking they missed out on stuff like this

2012 was YOLO

I was like 23 , I took a 17 year old girl to see it and then fucked her.

I don't think weebs or neets would watch that movie in the first place.

most of tv wasnt alive yet back then

Having been to college parties, I can only imagine people who haven't been to parties can enjoy it.

Yeah I can't watch movies about high school and college. Missed out on everything.

2012 was indeed great

was like 21 and fucked two 16 year olds who came to my house after a party in Canada

I've been in college for three years and have yet to go to a party

How do you even get invited

you live in the dorm?

it's nothing to be depressed about honestly, getting invited to this shit and just realizing its just people getting fucked up in vicinity of other people, an excuse.

and honestly an excuse for people to be stupid. guy I worked with threw a house party, chick I worked with decided to get fucked up on three different things, strip naked and pass out on lawn and then while I'm trying to enjoy myself talking with my buddy from work, having to go wade out into lawn to find her and take her ass home because she couldn't handle herself.

it's all fucking dumb

are you even close to her or you just a decent man not wanting to see she be taken advantage?
dumb bitch like that you should only help out once desu

I did for like three years now I live in an apartment

she was underage or close to it at the time and didn't want to see my buddy get fucked up over it and her beta orbiter wouldn't leave me alone so I took them home, ruined my buzz and party was over by time I got back.

Good to see someone else remembers that fucking wacked out monkey does drugs and pilots drones around movie

>Decent man for not letting a whore get raped
I'll never understand white boi logic. It's like they have a big black Jewish dildo up their ass at all times

>be young autist
>suddenly get invited to several high school parties in a row
>it's just a bunch of kids trying to find somebody they know and awkwardly posing around having strained chitchat with strangers while drinking
drink alone or with friends, rando parties are pathetic

I had a roommate who was more popular than me, we were in an apartment and the four of us would go out. You're not missing much desu, it's just loud music and cheap drinks, I had a lot more fun just hanging out/going places with my actual friends.

this

I never made any friends in college and now I'm a senior so its honestly too late for me because people are too busy to get to know new people

I've accepted my fate

Apparently copyright doesn't apply to titles at all.

you still have Sup Forums :^)

or work-friends later

Congratulations, you're an adult.

good god i actually watched that movie recently from a random channel on cytube, i believe that was the beginning of his JUST phase

So sorry... I liked it a lot !!!! (笑´・艸・)

the justing has no end and now he is doing bollywood movies

>tfw I only saw this piece of shit because Dax Flame was in it

Hello.