Hi Sup Forums can we swing the following liberal Australian media poll to TRMUP? It's currently sitting at 20k votes...

Hi Sup Forums can we swing the following liberal Australian media poll to TRMUP? It's currently sitting at 20k votes, 80% to hillary and it's really pissing me off desu.

www.s@[email protected]/world/us-election/donald-trump-suffers-selfinflicted-wounds-by-his-attacks-on-the-khan-family-20160801-gqit2c.html

remove the "@" symbol, yes, botnets welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You got it, cunt.

So are all the people that voted for Hillary from Melbourne?

Done. Let's keep this going.

I genuinely believe most will be.

aye

Bump

Have another bump

does this actually matter? Is rigging every gay ass online poll for le god emperor seriously what we do now?
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Kek

the thing with s m h is, they are constantly shitting on Trump.

Anything to do with Hilary is ignored and when Trump tweets about Hilary, this is also ignored.

The filtering goes deep and it literally perpetuates prejudice against trump towards the readers.

Other anons can confirm this.

Dude this is too much cucks...

I voted but the vote count didn't change

it's sets a bad example for Australia.

My screens report 25118 votes now, with Trump on 17%

i will assume for now it is not geofiltered and Australian abroad will also be able to partake.

*as

Maybe proxy is needed?

Bamp

really hoping we can wing this as a fuck you to liberal AU media.

or a leet poltard can leverage their IRC botnet to pump more votes through, along side manual swing votes.

I'm guessing it updates every couple of minutes because now it's showing me your numbers

Gonna hop on an Australian proxy and do my part

Yeah, I can confirm some lag time in the results screen. Although unconfirmed,, This leads me to speculate no proxy is required, the results just take some minutes to reflect.

Voted m8 but it will be difficult to fught the hordes of Syd/Melb cucks

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Vote niglets

My number went down from 25118 to 25115

Yeah. Reaching out for swing votes and bot net votes, Sydney morning herald promotes homosexuality and sharia law and boong immigration as usual.

The article itself just rips into Trump (again), only ever negative articles, becomes tiring.

What the hell is it fixed?? I voted and it shows us loosing ground, we are down to 17%

pour yourself a cup of hot choc then F5, you'll see the numbers bounce back ( caching )

I had the same.

or as a test, open the page in a different browser (free of cache )

I also viewed the vote number drop to 17% with more votes then raise to 18% with less votes

look at the journo's page and article list

s m h.com.au/world/by/Paul-McGeough-hvees

( without spaces)

Everything about Trump is an attack, regurgitating anti trump articles, everything non trump etc is more neutral ( from the sidelines )

Awesome ""journalism" m8.

Australians assume trump is literally Hitler and it's really confusing to me. These people know fuck all about Australian politics, let alone American politics, but they'll scream bloody murder at the mention of donald's name.

Bump!!!

Oh wow. Gina Rinehart is the largest shareholder of fairfax media, she sure hates Trump then.

Question to Trump bros, huffington post in America, is it distinctly liberal ?

They are in partnership with Fairfax media owner of syd morning herald.

I know that they weren't going to cover Trump in their politics section only in the entertainment section since a couple months ago

then they really do tongue anus. Good to know they are also a cucked outlet.