I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums...

I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums, and i will explain why Finns are not white but Koreans who need to go back to Korea.

Northeast Asian countries like Mongolia, Korea, Manchuria and Siberia have very cold winters.

According to the Allen-Bergmann's rule, organisms living in cold climates have smaller external protuberance and flatter and rounder features to reduce heat loss.

So Mongoloids, since they live in the most extreme cold contitions, have smaller and narrower eyes, noses, and mouths, with flatter and rounder faces than whites.

Also, to digest ice and frozen meat, they developed well-defined jaws and high cheekbones.

Finns, to survive extreme winters of Finland, developed certain mongoloid features. Finland is almost as cold as Northeast Asia.

Therefore, Finns are Koreans and Mongols, not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreanic_languages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>digesting ice and frozen meat
absolute madmen

You have no proof that finn faces and mogoloid faces are related instead of convergent evolution though.

Niggah they both have high cheekbones and shit.

asians and europeans do not have high cheekbones like Finns, Koreans, and Mongols do

so finns =koreans =mongols

whiter than you muhammad

>So Mongoloids, since they live in the most extreme cold contitions, have smaller and narrower eyes, noses, and mouths, with flatter and rounder faces than whites.
So, what are southern chinks and southeast asians?

You're few years late to the party, pal

Finns are from Great Hwan empire.
/thread

I love Finnish.
I wish Finnish and Japanese are related...

jej

Finns have been considered separate from Koreans ever since the breakup of the Finno-Korean Empire and subsequent hyperwar.

wtf I love korea now

go back to korea you damn fingol.

stop defiliing the european heritage with your mongolness

kek

according to the Haplo group and
Linguistically, Koreans are totally irrelevant to Mongolian or Chinese. Koreans are just Korean ethnic, also Korean language is considered by most linguists to be a Koreanic(+Jeju language of Jeju Island).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreanic_languages
and I don't know that before, but today's Finns are completely white race.

>and I don't know that before, but today's Finns are completely white race.
looks like the sw*Doid propaganda has worked. we finns are proud asians and one day we will return to Mongolia

>I am a professional race scientist from Sup Forums
Stopped reading. Saged and reported.

>2018
>people are still just discovering that finns are honorary horde boys

>honorary horde boys
you insulted me. we ARE the horde boys

i meant honorary + horde boys
not honorary horde boys
what am i an american to do that

This

test