How can't you like this movie?

How can't you like this movie?

i did like it though

>are you there god? it's me, margaret

Liked it first viewing but the origin shit makes it difficult for repeated viewings.

Can't wait for 2.

how stupid are the other x-men writers to not use colossus properly or at all in really any of the other movies?

True, rewatched it the other night and didn't realise that it takes an HOUR for Deadpool to actually happen, I still love it, but wow.

I did like it though, outside of 3-4 hack lines like "did I leave the stove on?"

Because it was dumb cheesy one liners and I grew out of that edgy shit at 18. I didn't like the movie because it wasn't for me

If only Al had said "hey dickhead you left the oven on again"

Really? I enjoyed Wade Wilson more. He was still the same character, essentially. He just wasn't focused on the god awful plot involving Antagonistman.

The pizza scene is easily the best in the movie. I was actually hoping the runtime would just be Ryan Reynold and T.J. Miller talking before the former went out to get some money from a contract. Went south after that, especially with the X-Men stuff.

I never said I didn't like the first hour, but I wanted to see the suit.

jesus christ work on your english you literal retard. either:
>how can you not like this movie
or
>you can't not like this movie
what you wrote is:
>how can not you like this movie

you are dumb. fix it.

I went to see Deadpool with my 60 year old dad. He was the only one to laugh at that one.
Good movie.

I liked it but I would've liked it a lot more if Collasusal fuckup and superomegahyperniggersonic dyke wasn't in it

>I didn't like the movie because it wasn't for me

Thats a nice way to say "its reddit as fuck"
But I agree. I maybe would have liked this 10 years ago. And I cringe looking back at my faggot ass from 10 years ago.

>How can't you like this movie?

because Deadpool is/was a piece of shit. that was his character. he wasn't a charming, wise cracking chad who just so happened to get some super powers. he was a self loathing cock bag who uses humor to mask the abyss that is his well of despair. he doesn't get the girl and in the end he fucks up anything he touches.

Dane Cook should have played him instead of Ryan Reynolds. Cook has that legit self loathing and assholishness that Reynolds lacks. they completely misinterpreted the character.

Sup Forums is contrarian central. There's your answer.

Because its like a two hour episode of Family Guy pretending to be a super hero movie

Except without a hot wife.

Isn't it great that the character rights are a clusterfuck so we can't see him with any other major super heroes?

I'll give you a serious answer without shitposting
Because Joe Kelly took the material and elevated it into a character analysis of a deeply deranged and depressed man who cant accept himself so he lashes at others. He originally kept Blind Al hostage and would torture her if she tried to leave, he specifically chose a blind woman because he couldnt bare ANYONE looking at his disfigured body yet wanted some kind of human connection in his private life. Even going as far as to have him raped causing him to cause more pain to those around him. In the film
>I found this blind woman on craigslist lol
also she was turned black for no reason
Weasel is his only true friend but he is really scared shitless of him and knows he will receive the same punishment if he brakes the rules like no one being allowed to enter his home. Since Kelly's character defining run no one else has had the balls to take Deadpool Seriously as a character and just made him a clown instead of a sad clown who uses humor to cope with his miserable existence and self hatred.

The film, to its credit, has serious scenes and tries to pull at our heart strings but its very shallow and surface level, making sure from the start that the audience knows Wade is genuinely a good guy (going out of his way to help a girl and denying payment) which fundamentally goes against the character Ryan Reynolds is supposedly a huge fan of. Could it have been worse? Yea significantly worse, so im satisfied but I dont like it. There you go, op.

But I did like it.

I don't hate Deadpool as much as I fucking hate the fans.

>be me
>at midnight show with older brother
>hyped
>see hordes of deadpool fans
>some are wearing fucking painfully cringey deadpool meme shirts
>one of those faggots who happens to be a hamplanet sits next to me
>he smells like shit
>he was wearing a mr men deadpool-style hoodie
>laughed obnoxiously at everything
>most annoying person to be stuck next to ever

I mean, for fuck's sake, do these people not know how to dress themselves in things that aren't merchandise? Do they not have any normal clothes? There was some faggot at my sixth form who wore a faux-denim jacket with a deadpool face on the back of it. He wore that shit every single fucking day without fail. That was the first thing I saw him wear that wasn't a "Bazinga" hoodie. The worst part is half these shitbags haven't even read the comics. They just saw Facebook memes and the movie.

Seriously, the movie is some good shit, especially the bits with T.J. Miller, but I don't even talk much about Deadpool just because I fucking hate the other fans so much.

yeah clean up my grammar bitch, slurp that shit up like a good fuck boi would of

>Sup Forums loves deadpool now

disgusting

For all the reddit-hate it gets on Sup Forums, it's really not as bad as all that. Like a lot of people have said, it's a fun comedy on your first go.

I think most of the hate stems from the fact that people were obsessed over it just to gain social points. Same as people who spaz over Cards Against Humanity and go "Oh yeah, my friends and I are so terrible, haha XD"

Im a huge comic fan but agree with this concept. I had an awkward encounter with my mom when I went to a convention many years ago and she asked me why I didnt wear a comic shirt or something (I was dressed in plain clothing specifically not to come off as those people you explained) so I ended up feeling like an ashamed hipster and it made me realize its ok to show you like something sometimes....

I like the movie but Wade seems more like a loudmouth jokester than an insane guy

I really noticed the low budget when I watched it a second time
>lots of scenes in apartment, alley/street, etc
>first action scene (freeway) is cut up to extend over a half-hour despite being less than ten minutes long

Long before the movie we had the leaked script it ended up being based on, it did have the same structure but everything was generally bigger and would of cost more.

It's watchable once and then maybe every 2yrs or so.

It's difficult to watch more than once.

But so is most Sony comic movies

For a comic to movie it isn't too bad and considering the R rating was a risk it's probably the best we could have expected considering the point of the movie is to make a profit.

Audience wasn't too bad in my area, most were true fans and not just memers

Except this one mother who brought a couple of 8yr olds and ignored the rating, they left after a few minutes. The entire theatre were watching them expecting her to leave

I really wish I could see reactions of parents taking their kids to Deadpool and Watchmen lol

Yeah, show the shit you like sometimes, but don't do what that pillock I mentioned does and wear a denim jacket with a deadpool face on it or a Bazinga hoodie 24/7

I did enjoy it. But i really fucking hated the edgy shit that was thrown in just for the sake of being edgy..

I actually agree with the people who said that even though it was going to be R-rated, they should bleep out the cursing. Thats what they do in the comics. All the "cleverly" strung together lines of naughty words just got annoying to me. But i guess Ryan finds that shit hillarious, and its like his gimmick after Blade 3 where he called a ugly vampire "thunder cunt".

Whole Sup Forums liked this movie. But, as we are on Sup Forums, it means that Sup Forums hated this movie.
I mliked it, it had some good, and some terrible jokes, action scenes were great, so yeah, a good movie, with generic origin/love story

Genuinely shit. Juvenile trash. I think less of people who think shit like this is funny.

Straight up trash but teens like it and thats why brings in the money.