This is the greatest song ever sung in an animated movie

This is the greatest song ever sung in an animated movie.

Oh you disagree? Allow me to explain to you why you're wrong:Because you're wrong, fucktard!

youtube.com/watch?v=5Bsdu57SFZc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0-nS6KeDwU
youtube.com/watch?v=hV7LLs1czvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you will never live in pre-lenin russia

i can't decide if this is a good thing...

>the characters are Russian
>none of them have any kind of Slavic accent
That's just fucking lazy.

would you like to have heard more "comrades" and i will break yous?"

i aint got no accent negro

Yes you do. Sure, you may not hear it, but you do have some kind of accent. Everybody does.

Everybody was Russian, why would they have accents when speaking to each other? When a New Yorker hears a Texan speak he doesn't think, ha ha funny American man with his goofy foreign accent.

once upon a fucking december...and now i'm depressed, god dammit

You sprain yourself from all those mental gymnastics? That kind of meta shit doesn't excuse laziness.

I've never understood this logic. It's like when you have a dub of a Chinese movie and the characters have terrible Chinese accents. We can tell they're fucking Chinese! Give them normal voice acting! Exceptions will be made for Jackie Chan doing his own voiceover, however

Right, because everybody using borscht as an adjective would have been the stellar work of consummate professionals.

> The characters are Russian
> "They're all speaking english! How fucking lazy!"

Pretty much the same thing, it's made for kids man, they don't care about accents and would probably find it annoying if the main characters had to force bad ones.

If you want russian accents watch the movie in russian.

>normal voice acting=non-native accents
Yes, because we all know that Chinese have American accents.

Either get accent training, or find an English speaking(or whatever language the dub is in) Chinese actor. Otherwise it's just dumb.

Right animator/director, wrong film
youtube.com/watch?v=C0-nS6KeDwU

>Secret Of NIMH
Mein Neiger

Right franchise, wrong film
youtube.com/watch?v=hV7LLs1czvQ

If you want them to speak something besides English than watch the film using a non-English dub. Like weebs do. Don't force your obsession on the rest of us.

>This one autist complaining about authenticity in a film where Rasputin is a lich with a talking bat sidekick

>subs
Yeah, you can eat a bug ol' bag of dicks.

There's a very real difference between artistic license and a lazy as fuck producer.

Speaking of Don Bluth being a hack, what the FUCK is up with dinosaurs talking in English in Land Before Time? English wouldn't even have fucking existed then and I'm PRETTY SURE those characters wouldn't be talking anyway.

Fucking lazy shit.

Anastasia - Titan AE

A two goddam excellent anime movies
That nobody wanted to see
Ps. I got a copy from goodwill only $1.99

A Texan accent is noticeably different from a New Yorker accent.

>Everybody was Russian
Why was this the first thing that popped into my head?

you mean a brooklyn accent. when will you people get new york is five different cities

>implying i'd ever cross the bridge

i've seen williamsburg once. it was enough