Congo is more developed than pakistan

>congo is more developed than pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
wikihow.com/Unclog-the-Inner-Ear-or-Eustachian-Tube
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not the Democratic Republic of Congo, though

Why you singled out Congo?

It hasn't even been a century for this country and it has been constantly at war, developing military power was first priority rest comes second

>Congo is Ukraine/moldova tier

disgusting

but ukranian qts are worth saving

thank god beauty isn't the single criterion for saving people otherwise most men would be dead

sub saharan africans>>>>poos

lots of individuals>>>>internet stereotypes

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

My ass is getting thicker should I be worried?

If you're doing leg exercises/squats/deadlifts, no, if you're getting fatter try to exercise and eat well to reduce fat distribution everywhere, spot reduction is a myth

Also my arms and legs are skinny but my stomach is getting fat, I look pregnant. How do I fix this?

>Congo is more developed than us
Just.jpg

Based

Do Bengali grils like paki men?

I am guessing you're constantly anxious to ridiculous levels, and all the excess stress hormone is ridirecting fat to your central areas and making you look pregnant.

Cortisol hates testosterone, reduce the former with meditation, progressive muscle relaxation, regular cardio, cognitive behavorial/support groups and the latter with compound lifts and lots of nutrients

This goes for anyone here with ridiculous panic responses (I used to have a lot) to the slightest provocations and are starting to look like pregnant women with twig arms

thx bruv

there are two congos

Are you handsome like the models? In that case maybe. In general no.

Tbh I really have been in a state of depression and anxiety for months, its less now. Studying is hard how did you manage sudananon? Were you good at school?

How many percentage of your country looks asian?

The Anxiety leads to a sense of constant failure and perpetual depression, destroy the first and most millennial psyche problems will disappear.

Yes, I wasn't first in Britain but because of autistic hyperlexia preceding the dyslexia I was close to high school reading level by age 5, consistently first until 3rd year of med school and the diagnosis/paranoia, from first at 3.77 all the way down to 3.15, top 6 were islamic tier girls in an islamic college, and I am suspicious, first was literally 3.46, meaning if I held it together a bit better in the oral exams I could've stayed top. I bungled the Pakistani board exam in maths and geography of Pakistan, 680, but still 72 ahead of P2. Big disappointment not hitting 715

Never told anyone I am dyslexic, but I still read using compensation strategies, its an advantage more than anything because you need to rework a lot of the material in your head

How does having dyslexia feel? How do you read and why are you so smart?

Never feel smart because of this crutch, but for me its disappearing letters, constant stress headaches and breathholding spells, the only is to visualize and transfer, this helps you remember because you reconstruct 'the text' in your head and get the gist of it quick

Its not impossible, just very hard and its pretty much some visual processing disorder with the autism, its triggered by rock patterns, patterns outside the house, nearly everywhere, If I calm down it feels weird and disappears

Sudanman knows what's up. Had the same issue myself. Solved a lot of it with the same excersizes he's suggesting too. You could also try cutting down on saturated and trans fats common in greasy foods, beef and lamb. Reducing my beef and fatty meats intake was what finally helped me lose most of my midsection weight after the other excercizes.

Glad for you user, I am hoping to suffer

A Sudanese doctor on an anime board saved my life

?????
I don't know. Looks Asian isn't empirically measurable

Disgusting sandnigger subhuman

How long do you think it will take for the fluid to drain out of my inner ear? I have an inner ear infection that probably has cleared out since my antibiotic course is over. It's causing me tinnitus which has gotten a lot better the last couple of days.

thanks bro, but how?

I am flattered

Without any complications or continuation of the problem a few more days, otherwise consult an ENT for drainage/better solutions. If your Eustachian tubes are closed, you can try wacky solutions like these (safely), the irritation can be maddening

>If your Eustachian tubes are closed, you can try wacky solutions like these (safely), the irritation can be maddening
forgot link
wikihow.com/Unclog-the-Inner-Ear-or-Eustachian-Tube

The tube is clogged when you have that accumulation of pressure and sandpaper feeling in the throat, really annoying

At first it was worse for multiple reasons. It was louder too but I think the worst thing was that I didn't really know where it came from and figured it would be permanent. Now that I have a cause and know it will (most likely) go away i'm not stressing that much over it. I find myself forgetting about it quite often which was impossible in the first 3-4 days when it started.

I have an ear wax blockage in the ear that doesn't have an infection but the other ear has no blockages, didn't even notice it at first but now that i've cleared a little bit of it out i'm aware of it. Trying to use some oil that the doc recommended to melt it out

Yeah, sometimes a little Na Bicarb droplet can help dissolve it a bit, watch out for humidity in the household affecting wax, chronic dehyrdation from stress (that feeling where you find yourself drinking much less after long bouts of stress), seberrhoea/dandruff, breathing against 'contracted' ear canals/drums, blocked nasal passages and no mouth breathing to compensate, autists do it a lot when hearing something they don't like, they can help the accumulated matter block it again

The only thing that worries me a little is that I feel a slight amount of pain in the ear with the ear wax when I try to use a q tip. The pain is only somewhere around the middle of the ear channel, I wonder if that ear too might have become infected.

No its common, but get checked up if there's any suspicion of eardrum perforation, that can worsen things with treatment, other complications like persistent sensitivity to normal sounds, spread to that bony part in front of the ear, other symptoms a bit farther

You shouldn't worry, there's nothing though from what you said.

Hey Doc, I've tried so many treatments for my depression and I even the electric treatment. Think it's time I should try ketamine?

There isn't that kind of tenderness/pain in the other ear so that's why i'm wondering a bit. But I don't think there is anything really wrong with that ear either other than that wax blockage. I might try placing a heating pad or warm washcloth against your ear as that wiki suggested.
>You shouldn't worry, there's nothing though from what you said.
I think you're right.

No as a professional that would reckless and dangerous

>electric treatment
highly doubt you've received this, are you laughing at me?

People here with depression unresponsive to medication go through a similar process of severe anxiety and panic, massive social 'shock', ADHD and despression, relax first physically by 'observing' your muscle state around the body, you might find some areas needlessly over-contracted. Then absorb things slowly and thoughtfully and break the ADHD

The slower I find myself the more relaxed and energetic at the end the end of the day. And by slow I mean breaking the ADHD through this 1-2 second breath/'buffer'

Sorry, I meant Electro-Convulsive Therapy. Thanks, Sudanon, I want you to know that I appreciate you and enjoy your posts.

I know but that's reserved for severely intractable cases, Why did your parents accept it, you're obviously not far gone

Thank you for your compliments and best of luck, if you're the late user remember not to waste 2018 from the very beginning, I plan not to

I chose it for myself. Believe you me, I can barely function at all.
>remember not to waste 2018
It's been a slog, but I've been clawing myself out of this rut tooth and nail.

Take ket because it's fun but it's not a long term cure at all

Best of luck and remember you can always bounce back with a bit of determination.

For your situation I highly recommend leaving Sup Forums for a while, even as a trial, the ADHD normalizes a bit and you find some peace, consider short sessions

This shithole always pulls me back. Thanks for the advice, Doc.

Last thing, try to 'take control' of every situation, if you let yourself be controlled it'll feed the dilemma and make you hate yourself

what a filthy disgusting shithole

Am I the only one concerned they've got both taliban and nukes?

If the sudanese user is here, what's an effective method of cleaning my ears?
I do shower almost everyday and clean my ears but I always accumulate it and forms a ball