IDW- Transformers: RiD

Why is Soundwave constantly betrayed?

Pfft. Motherfucker betrayed the Decepticon cause, decided that humans are as good as Cybertronians.

some people just like to be victims

>"Decided"

Soundwave can read minds. He sees more clearly than anyone what people really are. That's the whole reason he's as fucked up as he is in the first place.

And the 'Decepticon Cause' was corrupted long ago. It was about fighting oppression, wasn't it? And then it became about the exact opposite. Soundwave is out. Better late than never.

This is Autobotism.

Also this is a seague into 'Titans Return'. I wonder who 'Soundblaster' will turn out to be.

Or perhaps it's just a smaller body to allow him to interact with the humans more readily.

Which is?

Does Soundwave literally have a heart of gold?

Only I see that becoming some sort of plot point sometime in the future.
"Muhahahahah! My corrodia gravis virus will destroy your inner workings, Decepticon!"

>Motherfucker betrayed the Decepticon cause,
He still views himself as a decepticon though. Rather than war mongering, Soundwave just decided to take a more peaceful route to achieve whatever vision he has for a society.

>Does Soundwave literally have a heart of gold?
Of course not.

>Working with organics
>Decepticonism
Pick one.

What do you mean, "of course"? There is no reason why he couldn't.

Soundwave inferior

But aside from the assisting organics everything has been more or less consistent.

Soundwave is the best part of the main Transformers comics. He's the reason why I actually read "ex-RiD".

Even through he should've realized that Galvatron is an old, barbaric asshole, he smartened up and is trying to make a difference. (Granted, trying to make the name Deception into a positive thing is stupid since it had an ironic origin of "We speak the truth and if you don't believe us, then we're Decepticons because we apparently speak "deceit". Maybe he'll change the name.)

Did anyone get Till All Are One today? Got any spoilers for us? Is the writing as bad as predicted or is Scott getting better?

It's not awesome.

Ah I figured as much. How's the art in any case?

Story time this shit please.

It's ok. Not, like, a magnificent masterpiece that blows MTMTE out of the water, but it's an interesting first issue. About on the level of the first issue of Windblade, I guess.
Art's great. I'm glad we're getting Sara rather than Corin as the artist on this book.

It turns out Soundwave is an idiot.