You Rage You Lose

>leaf

i wonder how many girls these days would even want to admit they enjoy having sex with a person that has a 4.5 inch penis... would be social suicide wouldnt it?

It would be social suicide to admit that they prefer a larger dick. They just say average and 4.5 inch dicks are okay to not be called sluts.

WTF I thought the average was 5''

Also the sensitive zone is 2'' in and a small dick is like 3'' not 4.5''

Even a 3'' dick is pleasurable

>enjoy having sex with a 4.5 inch penis

kek maybe 20 years ago m8 now its slut shame this sexual liberation crap

LITERALLY nothing wrong /r9k/ and it's users.

Stop shaming people as if it's a bad thing to have an /r9k/ like thread on Sup Forums

This is not related to politics

Kindly take this shit to Sup Forums you faggot
sage

I don't need a bigger dick, you need a smaller pussy

Same data gathering thread every day.

Confirmed for having a babby benis.

i found the tiny penis bitch everybody lmfao

This is true

But sadly, you are a Canadian, I've hit that spot with a plurality of girls and am probably average

CTR shilling
saged and hidden

This is absolutely true though.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY THINK 4.5 INCHES COULD PLEASURE A WOMAN!!!

6 inch dick and all the women i've ever fucked never complained.

Go fuck yourselves :) My dick is actually above average

I thought the concept of vaginal orgasm is sexist.

Hmmmmmm really makes you think.

THE FUCKING G SPOT IS 2'' IN DUMBASS FUCK HEAD I'M ABOVE AVERAGE SO OBVIOUSLY I PLEASE A WOMAN

A high percentage of rape victims report orgasms during the encounter.

I lost the game of life when my mom decided to marry a chink and thus curse me with a chink dick. I could have been white!

It's almost as if these girls are close to you and don't want to hurt your feelings. Trust me, girls talk about and compare their boyfriends' dick size together.

>leaf posters think she wants a 4.5 inch dick

PPPHHHFFFHHHAHAHA

>There are people who actually think I care about a woman's pleasure

>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY THINK 4.5 INCHES COULD PLEASURE A WOMAN!!!

I didn't say that cunt. What I said was that you need a pussy that is smaller. And a mouth that is smaller as well.

If your pussy looks like some fucked out thing slapped to the back of a water buffalo in a rice patty, you maybe have the problem.

Feminists are stupid. No wonder you like niggers. Hoofed thing.

i dont think they enjoy 4.5 inch penises i just think which ones wouild even admit it if they did due to social pressure and such

>Every woman deserves to have sex with 25% of men
Do they not understand math?

19 cm here.

Girls are usually impressed. White bitches cant resist iberian cock

I can make my bf have a female-style orgasm from rimming him. Happened the first time I rimmed him and we were both so surprised that we burst out laughing.

I fucking hate this thread.

I've literally had to lecture people on almost VERY FUCKING BOARD ON HERE! To not dick shame people, I thought I got to you STUPID FUCKS months ago BUT APPARENTLY I WAS WRONG!!!!

STOP DICK SHAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

>mfw 3.5 inches erect
Not even Asian.

How could anyone with a moderate amount of sexual experience be rustled by penis size charts made by size queen fetishists?

I'm 6", and if I hit my gfs cervix it feels like I've knee'd her in the cunt?

Like I said user, they do admit it all the time.
When asked if a 4.5 inch dick is okay. They always respond with shit like "it's not the size that counts, but how you use it".

It is socially acceptable to like small dicks, just not so to actually admit that they like big dicks. Don't want to be known as the whore in their social circle.

>women want to decorate the house
>women want to help in finances
>women incharge of whats for supper
>women incharge of raising kids
>women telling you to clean up the yard and fix outbuildings

>the ONE thing men have and value most, some cunt tries to ruin it to tell us how to satisfy them

Women are the fucking worst.

>mfw white, green eyed, and 8 inch penis

It's actually a bit too big for my girlfriend and causes her discomfort if I'm not careful.

So don't be discouraged lads, just find a girl who is a "good fit" for you and enjoys your size.

Also this thread seems subversive.

>tfw 9 inches and thick

tiny benis cancuck detected

I'm above average thank you very much :)

THIS IS NOW A WENDYS THREAD

I HAVE A 9 INCH COCK

That's why I only date women with hips, thighs, and ass to take the impact.

6 here as well (6.5 on a good day), and have had every girl but one bottom-out with me..

Idk why these threads are so triggering; be more secure ya buncha dinguses

i only see the opposite on social media, based on the likes/replies etc of posts from girls in their early-mid 20s

i dont think girls care about being a slut anymore, socially acceptable to be a "hoe" in specific apparently. i think itd be embarassing for a girl to let it be known that you slept with a man with a small penis, like you wasted your time, and we all know how much girls are into being in the moment and crap and milking every opportunity for all its worth cos they only live once or wahtever shit and they deserve the best

i dunno i think theres more than this than these infographics

>tfw 7 inch virgin

MY COUSIN AND UNCLE ALSO PACK 9 INCHERS

THICK AS A TENNIS BALL CONTAINER

>"Try our new Wendy's fuckburger, complete with extra mayonnaise for all that extra meat!"

Wait, why do you know this?

>average
>bigger than the actual average

5.1inch :)

6" here

womens vaginas are different in length too guys

ive been with women that im bottoming out shy of 5 inches
ive been with women whos vaginas are so cavernous that i could shove my fist into it and not feel any end in sight

IF YOU HATE WENDYS CHILI YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK

I'm not even kidding I'm kinda scared how you know that......that's literally (no joke it)

How did you know??

>spending ur time pleasing someone else.
>red pilled

average is 5.5", you tinydicked faggot

>Tfw 7.5" and 6" girth

I feel like most girls I have been with have only fucked guys with small dicks, because I have been told numerous times I am the biggest they have had. Probably just some bullshit they tell all guys, but idk, I have heard it from 10 different girls out of 23 I have banged. By no means do I think my dick is huge, but maybe the average is smaller than this pic suggests. The other 13 girls i have banged were just weekend flings or one nights stands, not long enough "relations" have the "your dick is big" conversation.

>measuring through the fat
>thinking your length buried behind your fupa matters

hey it's me ur dad

average penis size is actually 5.5, 6.5 is actually considered pretty big. Who cares what bitches think anyway lmao

You're basicaly a nigger and not redpilled

Was wrong leafboi, can't satisfy yo wimminz with you little syrup dick? Sounds like they need muh BAC!

small benis detected

No it's not dumb ass it's 5'' OP is lying and is a faggot the average is 5'' stop believing lies!!!!
No it's not because he's on the couch sleeping :)

This is what I thought.

Anyone with experience knows chicks hate being pounded in the cervix. This picture is BS. The pics on the bottom left and right would cause the woman pain and she would make you stop.

I'm telling you this from experienc.e

Well your measurements would imply your dick's shaped like a pyramid, so that would make sense.

Smart man, it's almost as if I posted these 4 images together for a reason.

from experience watching ur wife cuck u with a giant nigger?

My cock is yuuuuuuge too guys! Yuuuuuge I tell ya!

8"x5" master race reporting.

We had this conversation yesterday
sage

This is true, I'm 8 inches long and I hit the deepest spot of my gfs vagina. She loves it and it gives her orgasms easily. It feels like a soft spongy thing gripping the head of your dick and is incredibly pleasurable for both the guy and girl.

Sorry anyone under 7.5 inches will never get to experience this. Pic related, my cock

>all these shut ins talking about their huge cocks
>all these shut ins talking about how many girls they've fucked tell them how big their wiener is
>implying that the average dick length statistics aren't self reported lengths
>implying all of you have dicks longer than 5"

I am a fry cook at Wendy's
I make a six figure salary there every year
I have a 9" cock

You are the reason why people think we are stupid. Obviously 6" circumference....

>what women think: "95% of males are around this size"

>reality: this is larger than 95% of males

tfw too small to even count as tiny

I've made up my mind leaf. You are a sexist pig.

Do you not understand Chad?

What does sex feel like?

People have told me a warm wet sock, a line of wet lips and wet bubble wrap, is that true?

Sage this /r9k/ faggotry

>giving a shit what women feel during sex

You are white, faggot.

If you were given a choice to be a dumb nog with a BBC or a smart chink with a micro noodle. Which do you choose?

Who the fuck measures their dick in circumference?

7 inches reporting in

My girl can't fit it in her mouth, feels pretty big desu can't imagine having a 10 inch cock

Hi there, Sup Forums. I've posted here before. I was a 68W medic and 66H surgical nurse in the Army, now a civilian nurse. I've seen THOUSANDS of dicks. White dicks. Black dicks. Hispanic dicks. Arab dicks. And guess what? They're all about the same. Hard or soft, there's just not much difference. No, not even the BBC has any bearing in reality outside of racist expectation bias.

In my carrer, the laughably, freakishly biggest penis I ever saw was on a dumb White grunt from The West Virginia National Guard who did a tour in Iraq...and caught herpes and a urethral infection.

The bigger they come, I guess.

>tfw I'm a size queen
I can't help it

>female orgasm is important
Fucking kek. It takes 30 seconds to make your child. No more time or effort is needed.

8 inch my ass. that literally looks like a 5 inch babby dick

>No size reference device.
Nice try midget.

Here's your (you)

How the fuck would you measure the girth of you dick, retard? Like actually tell me, I'm curious. Also you probably had to google the word circumference... You fucking pleb.

You are enabling patriarchy.

tape ruler.....

>I've seen THOUSANDS of dicks.
get a load of this pervert.

>putting filthy money on your dick
What the fuck

Yes to go around your dick. Thus getting the circumference...