Tfw want to vote for trump but too lazy to register

tfw want to vote for trump but too lazy to register

>he typed on a chippewa horocrux image board
>on the Internet
>where he could literally open another tab and register online

You faggot

you'll be the first to hang on the day of the rope

Day off rope will come for you

It takes like five minutes online, do it faggot.

I'll just assume you don't have a job either you useless piece of shit

If you really wanted to, you would.

You're not, therefore you don't actually want to.

No one is going to do it for you.

The existence of the Electoral College makes you all irrelevant dumbasses.

How it takes like 5 minutes. You shouldn't eat food because that requires more effort.

Do it you cunt. And soon, I'm pretty sure there's a deadline on it.

Says the guy who browses Sup Forums

Just registered and got wife and roommate to registered republican as well. Took me 5 minutes

> low Energy
He does not need you

Midnight tonight

good one

next week

tfw girlfriend broke up with me over small white cock

Same also don't want to be bothered to wait in line with a bunch of mouth breathers and rascal riders

>free time
>you're just some cuck who can't afford losing 5 minutes of fap time to register online to vote for the don

>and this is how he lost

Kill yourself

>not wanting to spend less than 10 minutes filling out a form

I live in a suburb of a city, but was granted an absentee last time for fairly frivolous shit (school commitment I knew would come up). I still registered (online) and voted. Laziness is no reason.

Well I mean I'm moving to Japan anyway

JUST FUCKING REGISTER YOU DUMB C.U.C.K

fine

Nobody can be this low energy.

Also dems can vote for Trump in the General Election.

>tfw scince this nigga isnt voting for trump he is letting hillary win

>day of the rope
good job projecting your desires onto the anonymous public of Sup Forums.
Day of the rope will never happen unless somebody makes it happen, and I can say with absolute certainty that it won't start by the likes of you.

Don't cry to us if Hillary wins and you end up getting ackbarred by a Mexican Muslim.

Also this is a bait thread. How can someone not enjoy voting for the future Emperor of Man? Don't you want to tell your future grandkids that the reason they get to pilot a mech through space is because you personally voted for the God Emperor?

you can register online and vote from mail in some states

Honestly I can see where he is coming from. I am going to vote, but I hate registering for anything, and I hate filling out forms. They give me intense anxiety. There always seems to be a lot of information on the forms I don't know. Stuff that I don't know off the top of my head, so I have to go perusing through old documents that may or may not be where I remember them.

Often, forms will ask for things i never really kept track of. Such as, the exact start and end date of every job, and every piece of schooling you're ever had. The exact dates you started living in a certain area, the exact started, ending and current wages of your job and the email and phone number of your employers.

I just don't know all this shit off the top of my head. It's frustrating. Do normal people have an easier time with this?

>this blatant anxiety mongering

Wew shill. Be more subtle next time.

Stop bumping this thread I'm going to register