Where did everything go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

cultexperts.org/
strawpoll.me/10892668
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KHANNNNNNN!

it's only been a few days

who really cares

You notice how every time trump surges he immediately plummits? Fake polls are conducted to make it seem like he's not in the lead.

> implying the GOP wouldn't be running its own fake polls

I wish Sup Forums could engage the political world without invoking conspiracy theories.

It's a sign of a really poorly developed world view. Like, "I don't believe voters could actually be influenced by the attention drawn to Trump's reaction to Khan, so instead I'll blame lying pollsters". Or the other ridiculous shit you all go on about.

Le based Muslim man stumped the Trump

blah blah blah

just propaganda who gives a shit. i saw the headlines today. both Clinton News Network and the Jew York Times printed articles slandering him its a joke

stop talking about hillary. all carly fiorina did was talk about hillary.
can't tell if yall are hillary spokespersons or what

>increasingly nervous man.

Why would they run fake polls when trump threatens their establishment.

Remember this just a few days ago. Where were these thread then...hm really makes me think.

This.

>Sup Forums creates a hugbox that would make even the most hardcore sjw embarrassed.
>Only information that caters to their narrow world view is allowed in the bubble.
>Reality inevitably finds it way here, and is called a conspiracy.

I think Sup Forums may be a cult. If any of you are interested in getting deprogrammed: cultexperts.org/

This.

Faggot, Reuters and RCP literally changed their polling methodologies immediately after the RNC speech when Trump surged. I've never seen anything so blatantly corrupt. They don't even care what we think.

When you looked at rigged polls faggot.

I agree, Sup Forums does talk about lots of conspiracies, but if you look at polling data usually 50% of the participants in most of these polls are democrat, then independent, then republican.

The CNN poll didn't include the 18-34 demographic. I'd bet there are other polls that have fudged numbers as well.

>Where did everything go so wrong?
The Republican party nominated a lying unserious orange fool.

Im past caring. All the pundit faggots who pretend to be experts say its meaningless until later. Trump earned my vote and that will never change. If Hillary wins, if Americans decide brief comfort in the process of suicide is preferable, so be it.

The main thing is if Hillary wins Ill try to make a baby with a mexican girl so my upper caste half white children can rule over the browner hordes just like in mexico

Also, I dont believe for one second the dnc convention, which felt like a holiday in a broken home, ready to snap, played well with the public, despite the media/propaganda arm's strong and robotic insistence otherwise.

Its the post convention bumps you idiots. Happens every cycle.

I'm not that worried. They can only fudge the numbers so much over time before it's simply not possible without OBVIOUS bias (and It's already reaching that point honestly). It wouldn't surprise me if trump was 10+ ahead in real numbers.

>Trump doing good
Up the propaganda, write articles calling him a racist, rapist, gives money to Russia etc literally everything in the media reflects this for an entire week while DNC is going on
>He slides in the polls
ramp down negative ads, articles and pretend to be fair and objective again to convince the American people that nobody is pulling the strings.

Basically Hillary = the candidate the establishment, banks, media have chosen. The only way Trump wins is if he slaughters her hard enough at the debates and there is another terrorist attack prior to the election.

Keep in mind, there probably will be only like 1 or 2 debates if Hillary has her way and they will only air at the same time as big sport events.

Hillary has this election locked down unless Trump can find a way to rise against the bias.

The shy voter effect of Brexit hid 10% of 'Leave' and almost 15% after the Jo Cox killing.

If we estimate the US shy voter effect with Trump by factoring in weaponized comedy, the higher likelihood of being in the proximity of a non-white, the lack of politically correct excuses to openly support him (we had muh sovereignty) and in turn the greater risk of losing jobs and friendships - we can estimate that Trump will win by 55%, maybe 57% if enough non-whites buff out the white cuck vote.

And reported 1 post by id thread

we're fucked no matter what

the wild end is almost upon us

strawpoll.me/10892668 Tyrone

It amazes me how many people simply change their minds on who they're supporting
Polling patterns seem pretty erratic. Are there really that many people who change their minds with the tide of the media?

If Hillary wins it will be for the fact that you pushed forward a fucking disaster of a candidate against the evidence, the weight of considered opinion and all good sense. This should be a shoo in change election for Republicans.

>Also, I dont believe for one second the dnc convention, which felt like a holiday in a broken home, ready to snap, played well with the public, despite the media/propaganda arm's strong and robotic insistence otherwise.
And it's for just such an observation how you can come to such bad decisions.

The American public did not SEE the excesses of the Democratic party's large wacko wing. They only tuned in for an hour or two in prime time to watch the strong speeches by Hillary's strong and serious surrogates

thank you for #correctingtherecord

protip: general election voters are not nearly as ideological as are primary voters, and have a much broader set of criteria by which they'll measure opponents.

If this weren't so, they'd be primary voters.

I love it when shills try to talk about muh conspiritards when 90% of the information about shilling and poll rigging comes from what little transparency the polling methods and online marketing companies have. We've already had numerous incidents of legitimate sources reporting on viral marketing techniques for both companies and politicians yet shills still insist it's all made up. Damn, this is really making me think

Don't worry, OP. Keep your head up high, (((they))) want you to be demoralized.

>the surges and plummets you see are usually only by a few points (look at the big picture)
>rueters poll and others that make up that graphare supposedly very clinton sided (polling more dems than anyone else)
>rcp poll that includes Johnson and stein or whatever her name is are much more accurate
>mainstream media is proven to collude with Hillary to make her look more popular. In reality, look at the size of trump rallies vs hillary rallies
>debates haven't happened yet

polls are rigged.

Because the dumbass can't realise when it would be a good idea to keep his mouth shut.

Not really refuting anything I see.

>It's ok when my candidate does it!

lets hope they don't measure the_donald's hands

The dude thinks that just because he did OK at real estate development and reality show hosting, then he knows everything that there is to know about politics. Unfortunately, he is incompetent in his job of running for office, and unable to listen to good advice from anybody else.

He's a small person applying for a big job. He's going to keep fucking up. You can bet on it.

>every time the two touch, trump gets higher than before/clinton gets lower

hype

I want her to suck my cock so bad...
[touches self]

>increasingly nervous Paco

you have to go back

[loads gun and kills you]

heh...

>Trump supporters are known to be the most loyal supporters of any candidate ever
>In these polls it shows Trump rapidly gaining and losing several percentage points over the course of a week.

The polls are clearly screwy. Irregardless, so long as Donald emerges with an uptick in support from the last two weeks then he has still won. Period. Hillary can pat herself on the back and claim victory, and sleep away her medicine's side effects, while the Don slowly pulls the rug out from under her.

how are the polls on RCP even legit? like where do they get the data?

Trump is a retard who consciously or subconsciously doesn't want to win.

Everytime he gets to a lead he does something extremely stupid. Last time he implied that a judge shouldn't be trusted because he's a mexican, now he's attacking a veterans family,when he could have easily ignored them

Consider how biased CNN is in its coverage of this election.

With that in mind, why in the world would you trust a poll from them?

>lying
Not really, just factually inaccurate a few times. Also, far more honest and straightforward than crooked Hillary.

>unserious
Becoming very much less so by the day. He has outlined some reasonable policy specifics now. Also, you think crooked Hillary takes anything she says seriously except "vote for me muh vagina"?

>orange
lol le Drumpfkins btfo

>fool
not really, that's a projection of Democrats that can't think for themselves

>18-34 demographic

Shillary and other democratic candidates have been taking that demographic for years.

Conspiracies are done in secret. 'There is nothing secret here. The Jew isn't even pretending to be hiding this shit. They post sources and methodology to their corruption, and the liberal is too programmed to give a damn.

A liberal doesn't even have an opinion unless a Jewish comedian told them to have one. They are incapable of debating a single subject without simply reciting whatever scripted bullshit some media Jew wrote for them... and if you ever do manage to trick a lib to go off script they break down. It's why a lib will go insane and start screaming every insult and buzzword about sexism, racism, bigotry, and faggotry they can think of, regardless of what makes sense. They don't even care what the words they say mean. It's all about confusing and silencing others to hide the fact they have no thoughts of their own.

>Not really,
ya rly. Factual inaccuracy doesn't cover the half of it. The man has been an unceasing bullshit artist since he entered the race, from the falsity of his assumed positions that greatly differed from those he had before he ran, to his outsider status even as he bragged on the campaign trail to shortly before being a big part of the system, to the genuineness of his newly come by interest in presidential politics as a white knight when he'd been testing the waters for thirty years and actually ran for the office in 2000 under the Reform Party brand.

And then there's the laundry list of lies wracked up in the course of the campaign, those of which Trump adoring fans will never realize because they give every word issued from his mouth the benefit of every unreasonable doubt.

>Becoming very much less so by the day. He has outlined some reasonable policy specifics now
And he's been ripped for his lack of understanding most every time he's given a serious policy speech, from those who know the subject.

>Also, you think crooked Hillary takes anything she says seriously except "vote for me muh vagina"?
Sadly, that's all she'll need, in the end, because not only did Trump Republicans gleefully jump into the identity politics pool, they dived into the short end of it.

>not really, that's a projection of Democrats that can't think for themselves
It's an assessment any reasonably disengaged or objective person can reach. I'm a typical Republican voter and I came to it early. Besides which, there were a whole lot of other, more loaded terms that can also be applied rather than fool, but I was trying to be generous.

fucking Harambe

>The man has been an unceasing bullshit artist since he entered the race, from the falsity of his assumed positions that greatly differed from those he had before he ran
>And then there's the laundry list of lies wracked up in the course of the campaign

Please point out where he contradicts himself. Also, we know this has happened a few times, he speaks off the cuff a lot and says a lot of things, the media just likes to play this shit up, but it's not for some lack of reasoning. Exactly the opposite, he demonstrates much more reasoning capability than crooked Hillary. Which is only exacerbated by her altogether avoidance of interviews and cameras for fear of seeing her reflection in the lens and turning to stone.

>And he's been ripped for his lack of understanding most every time he's given a serious policy speech, from those who know the subject.
He was ripped about the "kill their families" comment, even though he is factually correct about the nature of war. He was recently ripped for "not knowing Russia annexed Crimea", when in fact he demonstrated knowledge of the situation and a policy platform. Everyone's shilling for Hill right now and that's obvious, how can I trust anyone's opinion about Trump's platforms?

>not only did Trump Republicans gleefully jump into the identity politics pool, they dived into the short end of it
Okay bud, I guess wanting to enforce immigration laws, reduce offshoring, close tax loopholes, and reduce taxes and spending wasn't what we actually wanted. We're all just secretly SO RACIST. Or did you mean there was a better choice from the Republican field? Because there wasn't.

>I came to it early
Watch the interview with Stephopolol and Trump from yesterday. The one where they tried to claim he "didn't know about Putin annexing Russia". I think he sounds informed and has a better platform on the issue than Obama or Hillary. He is upping his game now.

*annexing Crimea