Be me

>be me
>be making six figures and manager
>hate blacks, Mexicans, woman, and shitskins
>Indians are okay because they are smart, show up, and docile
>everyone we hire is worthless
>don't want to get called racist, sexist, or whatever so we continue to hire them to avoid lawsuits
>women are literally useless with sub-average IQs and are emotional and get pregnant way too often
>blacks are retarded and never show up
>Mexicans can't even speak English
Being a manager fucking sucks. You can't manage anyone besides white men. Period.

I know you faggots are all Hilldawgs, but you know I'm right. The only reason you will vote for her is probably because that's what your peers want you to do.

How the fuck am I supposed to produce results, get promoted, make more money when fucking """minorities""" fuck everything up all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/raemh7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Indians are okay

Hello, Patel. I didn't know Poo In Loos had the hygiene required to work at a bank. How do the customers feel about getting feces smears on all their bank envelopes? I can't imagine they like it.

I have not one but TWO signs in the restroom for them :^)

>indians

nice meme

indians are good at getting degrees and jobs.........not so good at actually working in those said jobs

Why are you hiring blacks and spics if they are that bad? Just say the truth if you end up with an all white work crew; they were more qualified.

What field are you in?

Fuck you. Indian Americans are financially the best performing ethnic group in the US. Care to explain that? And no, I'm not Indian.

>be making six figures and manager
I wish we had Wendy's in the UK.

Build a case against each one of them?

Collect emails, build a timeline where they were incompetent. Eventually they will get themselves laid off and you'll end up with a good staff of productive white men.

hire some Asians you fool

Good managers don't manage shit people buddy

Anyone who works for me has a CPA or an MBA (no niggers)

>Indians
>Not Asians

I know what you mean bro. I'm a pharmacist in an urban hospital, and I've had a pretty open conversation about this with the pharmacy manager.

He's forced to hire pharmacists and technicians that are black to meet diversity quotas. But it _just_so_happens_ that all the black employees are/were either extremely lazy or outright deceitful, getting caught stealing or altering stuff. And so they get fired, as they rightfully should. He's needed to fire 4 nogs over the past several months. And he's getting shit from both the HR department and from the prole workers for MUH RACISM. Nevermind that there is objective undebatable evidence that these employees were shit. Video evidence of theft, flat-out not showing up to work, etc. But apparently he's still racist.

>sacrificing your business because you are afraid to get called racist

If it wasn't for affirmative action laws, all successful companies would be hiring asians and whites only and their defence just has to be "we hired by merit" that's it.

t.pajeet

What exactly does affirmative action laws in the us mean?

Shit like pic related.

I work in a gas station in Iowa. We get a lot of niggers from Chicago moving out this way and they're starting to infest a previosuly 100% white town.
The last one we hired stole lottery tickets and money from the safe after a month of working here.

Indians in America are all entitled fucks who only see you as an obstacle. Every one of them is either trying to get you fired to take your job or to get their brother/cousin/husband your job. No exceptions.

Not an argument. I would use the same argument against Africans, who perform worse than even Native Americans. The top three highest earning ethnic groups in the US are Asian.

You know, I was just thinking about the sort of shit Trump could do if elected.

It's a well-known secret that the executive branch selectively chooses who to target. For example, Clinton getting the IRS to bully/audit anyone who dissented him. Or Obama using the EEOC against businesses and penalizing them for not being diverse enough, and only targeting businesses that don't do what he wants.

Now imagine if Trump could gain control of the EEOC just like that, and instead use this monster that the left has created (affirmative action) against themselves? Imagine if Trump started using the EEOC to bring charges against jewish law firms and banks and the media and university institutions and all sorts of liberal hell holes that are by far vastly (((white))). Imagine using their own medicine against them, forcing them to employ tons of dindus who do nothing but bleed them money and lower efficiency/productivity.

But Indians are shit skins

My dad is a Manager too (in germany) and only hire slavic males. No one ever called him a racist or sexist.

Pure niggerdom right, hope you counted the cigarettes and malt liquor too.

Because hes a muslim

POO

We caught her on camera doing it, it was actually kind of funmy that she thought we'd look over 300 dollars just disappearing from the safe.

Yeah but you guys know what the fuck a work ethic is

Hes catholic

I matched with that cunt on tinder twice

both times she ignored my messages

fucking cunt. and yes it was her real profile, it was linked to a lengthy instagram.

IN

LOO

Damn nigger. Hook an user up.

Not an argument. Even if it were, the conclusion wouldn't remotely follow from the fact that I'm defending Indian Americans, as if only Indians could defend other Indians.

What is her instagram?

I unmatched her twice cause she didn't reply. She lives in Clearwater area, Florida. Her ass isn't that great but her titties are maxed out. Pretty sure she's Jewish too judging by her face.

idk I deleted her cause she didn't reply.

Hilldawgs?

This is Sup Forums, brother.

t.pajeet

>doesn't know how to manage people

PEOPLE FUCKING SUCK

Poo in it pajeet

>indian
>american

GET FUCKED!!!

Nice try Muhammad

Be me
Have 36 with 3.7 gpa
Get asked fucked up questions if I have PTSD from my service by muzzies and (((liberals))) in my interviews
Have to reapply the next year and take off veteran status

what's her insta you niggers?

instagram.com/raemh7/
It is a private account.

> live in North Dakota
> work at a gas station, there are only 3 of the kind that I work at in the city I live in
> half of the employees at the one I work at including myself are are mixture of Norwegian and German ethnic mix
> other half is a mixture of German and Slav
> we are all essentially super systematic and autistic as fuck perfectionists
> Our store is the top rated in the city, best customer service and cleanest store
> the worst of the three of our kind of gas stations in the city is mainly all Blacks, in fact the manager who is a black left not too long ago, the hot food is always left on way past 4 hours and the store is super dirty all the time
mfw

This objectively true. Pajeet comes here to poo in loo.

Piss coloured Asians, not poo Asians, you fuckwit.

did you tell them no? do you live in commiefornia?

Management is just glorified babysitting

t. Manager

>work at a gas station
that's where i stopped reading.

Big companies as well as civil service jobs (police/fire) have diversity quotas in the United States.

They hire minorities that aren't blacks or latinos. It fills the quota and you don't have shitty workers.

Then*

Dude chill out, everyone knows Sup Forums is satire.
No need to get all worked up about it.

On a more serious note, I'm an HR manager at a medium firm and we ended up hiring a couple Indians to fill up our minority quota.

I have to say, they weren't any better workers then the black dudes that worked here before them. The only difference was that they managed to show up on time for work, but productivity wise they were on the same level as the guys before them (which was far less then their white counterpart).

I'm not positive bc I dont work for a big company but I'm pretty sure there needs to be at least X amount of Y peoples as a percentage It's not just "minorities".
I could be wrong but for instance with police the makeup of the department needs to fit the racial demographics of the city.

When you say you make 6 figures you don't count the numbers after the decimal point.

>with police the makeup of the department needs to fit the racial demographics of the city

That definitely isn't a thing where I live. My town is 70% white and 15% spic and 5% asian and 5% other, yet all the police officers are white. Yes, I mean all of them.

yeah brother keep on keeping on. You run the best gas station in town, really fucking killing it. White power

Fargo?

I dunno, do like the typical big company middle manager does and play favorites with the people who don't produce, abuse or neglect the ones who actually do the work and act surprised and offended when the productive ones leave for better offers.

And then hide or frontload all the consequences until your two year tour is up and then bail to another big company and leave a mess behind for someone else to clean up.

And keep doing that until you retire basically.

Fuckin bantz

It's like filing taxes. You can "get away with it" only because the IRS (or in the case of muh diversity, the EEOC) isn't examining you.

But all it would take is one piece of shit SJW to complain to the EEOC that your police dept doesn't have enough nogs, and then suddenly they get slapped with heavy charges.

>6'4" chef working at Wendys with a 9 inch penis making over $130,000 a year here

who's the qt?

Her facebook has some pics

>Indians are smart

And that's how I know you're bullshitting.

This.. they are terrible in tech. Extreme nepotism.

Indians are super arrogant, they cheat constantly, they all smell funny, they never do anything if you aren't watching, they are usually smarter than blacks but not by too much. They are weirdly overrated

What's with all this fighting?

We need to establish things we agree on first, like Indians being the most inept race with women. It's not even close.