What does Sup Forums think of men that shave their legs? Cool? Degenerate? Pathetic? Confusing?

What does Sup Forums think of men that shave their legs? Cool? Degenerate? Pathetic? Confusing?

Faggots, any and all.

I've seen rugby players with shaved legs.
Rugby is basically men in tight shorts touching and hugging each other.

how is that not gay?

Being Chinese, I never had to shave my legs.

>Chinese
>flag
Everything checks out

Who is this guy?

>60% white
Daily reminder amerishits

ur mom

I bet it used to be manly in some culture but not now.
Rate my leg hair btw guys

My legs are hairy as fuck and I don't plan on shaving them. If you don't like them, fuck off you gay piece of shit

A man should shave nothing but his face

Unless you play sports, never shave your legs.
pic unrelated

Nah man, never ever shave your legs it's stupid why bother? So you can look like a little baby?

Nice/10. Show cock

I shaved my hairy arse one time.

It's gay. Even for swimmers.

>"Muh aquadynamics!"

Nah. You guys hanging around in speedos are just fags. Be honest.

Don't european women not shave their legs? Why would you?

I shave my face and keep my pubes trimmed but otherwise I'm hairy like animal

There's no such thing as a European, sorry Merkel

Good man, never shaved any part of my body other than my face

Don't want hair in my mouth

Apart from my face, which I use scissors to shape at the least, I shave certain places on my arm to bring out the colour of my tattoos.

that's about it.

shaved legs is redpilled

Shaving your legs is blue pilled, for men it's gay for men it gives the Jews at kikette more money. You know why? The Jews said women have to wear revealing clothes but then made them be ashamed of their natural body so they spend MORE on LESS material in their clothes, then need to BUY expensive razors. More money for Jews!
A woman who dresses modestly doesn't need to feel ashamed of showing her legs because nobody but her husband will see it!

>0% gold reserves
Daily reminder maplecuck

i do it to make wiping easier

This isn't a shitpost, you want your wife to spend all this money on stupid razors? You can spend that on feeding another kid instead!

They are faggots.

/Thread

I shaved my legs for state finals swimming in HS. Only did that shit once I felt like a fag