What's wrong with Gen Z?

They're literally a cancer on pop culture with their blind contrarianism, senseless nitpicking and cynicism towards anything even remotely entertaining. They're like ultra fundamentalist extremist hipsters.

Back in my day we would've been ecstatic to have the kind of Marvel and even DC cinematic universes that you chodes now take completely for granted and keep accusing of being too formulaic and tonally consistent. I just don't understand why you kids can't enjoy anything anymore unless it's "kino," which as far as I can tell seems like shorthand for "poorly executed" and "incoherent."

What's WRONG with you snotty little shits?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
youtube.com/watch?v=46kWbFAMHoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Marvel and DC are both shit no matter how old you are.

Capeshit is for children.

>Back in my day we would've been ecstatic to have the kind of Marvel and even DC cinematic universes
Late millenial here. We have an endless access to kino through the ages and zero reason to watch basically the same film with different skins.
Watched Dracula by Coppola yesterday and tomorrow I'm watching No Country for Old Men. And before you call me contrarian hipster, I watched WW today with a friend.

who's gen z? everybody who's a nanosecond older than you? you're a millenial, shut up.

>Back in my day we would've been ecstatic to have the kind of Marvel and even DC cinematic universes that you chodes now take completely for granted
I don't care if you're 50, 30, or 22 pretending you actually have life experience. Literally nobody thinks this.

>Back in my day we would've been ecstatic to have the kind of Marvel and even DC cinematic universes that you chodes now take completely for granted and keep accusing of being too formulaic and tonally consistent.

This is the first time I've seen Gen. Z accused of NOT liking capeshit.

Capeshit is fucking awful. Especially if you're diluting the market to the point of having three different Spider-Man reboots in ten years, for example. Or Thor 3, when Thor 1 didn't even warrant a Thor 2.

stop talking like you're not a millenial or whatever the fuck you called the current generation

>spotted the pimple face gen Z pussies
lel

lmao, you're 100% younger than everybody else here.

I'm Gen X. You're all children to us.

The 80s literally ruined movies
The blockbuster trend of the 80s turned everything into uncinematic lowest-common-denominator trash

>there's a 35+ year-old browsing this website
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Threadly reminder for all the ignoramuses calling high schoolers Millennials:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

>The majority of researchers and demographers start the generation in the early 1980s, with many ending the generation in the mid-1990s. Australia's McCrindle Research[28] regards 1980–1994 as Generation Y birth years. A 2013 PricewaterhouseCoopers[29] report and Edelman Berland[30] use 1980–1995. Gallup Inc.,[31][32][33] Eventbrite[34][35] and Dale Carnegie Training and MSW Research[36] all use 1980–1996. Ernst and Young uses 1981–1996.[37] Manpower Group uses 1982–1996.

>spotted another manlet Z baby
jej

>I enjoy eating shit because I was raised eating shit and if you don't like eating shit there's something wrong with you.

Kids today are smarter than kids from 50 years ago, they have everything they need to know in their pocket

violent video games and marijuana.

youtube.com/watch?v=46kWbFAMHoc

>programmed to die in a global war

somebody has to fight all those chinks

>They're literally a cancer on pop culture with their blind contrarianism, senseless nitpicking and cynicism towards anything even remotely entertaining.
Sounds like gen x.

I'm so proud of Gen Z, they will root out the pussies and bring passion, solidarity, and fine art back to western culture.

That is a millennial in the gif you posted. God i hate that carpet munching whore

>Back in my day we would've been ecstatic to have the kind of Marvel and even DC cinematic universes
>Back in my day
you mean when you were 15 years old? yeah no shit, these movies are targetted at teenagers

>contrarianism, senseless nitpicking and cynicism towards anything even remotely entertaining.

sounds pretty based to me

Also this is fairly predictable. Each generation gets its rocks off by rebelling against what is dominate, because that pisses off their elders. It is going to be a very entertaining decade coming up

Good grief, you have the mind of a child. YOU are the problem, with your low standards and desire to remain infantile in order to be a better consumer. Young people who resist the appeal of the garbage you're touting are the solution, not the problem.