awww yeeeee

Mike looks so derp

quit shilling this fucking garbage on /tvt

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

OOH!

This. RLM shills can fuck off.

>Hates cinematic universes
>Hates by-the-books franchise production
>shills marvel constantly

REALLY makes me think

now this I was not expecting

I thought I couldn't cringe anymore on Sup Forums but damn this post is cringy as fuck.

>got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.
proofs?

brendan Fraser btfo on suicide watch how will he ever recover

Is he going to be okay bros?

>the black guy with the tongue

kek

I'm gonna need a gif of 8:52

>garage band music
>smarmy intro by Jay that ruins the entire tone
>"Hey Mike did you like this movie?"
>"No I thought it SUUUUUUCKKKKE-"
>cut to shot of Jay doing faux shock
>"-D how it wasn't longer!"
>"I thought it was okay too. There was some good things I liked about the movie and then some things I didn't like about the movie."
>"THAT'S RIGHT JAY!"
>the walking blob known as Rich walks on set
>"[current RLM meme]!"
>Rich exits
>the 'Jay thinks pulling a 'stupid' face is funny' part happens
>"Oh..."
>more garage band music

>uploading content at midnight

It's all true. Which is why you have yet to see any spewing fanboy refute even a single fact.

jay stop posting

>Literally get triggered and "depressed" by having ISIS-equivalent characters in the movie
>THIS ISN'T FUN

jesus christ these guys are cancer

>What is context?
>What is conflicting tones?

>gif
Anyway, so this is the state of their fanbase.
>watch capeshit and hollywood flicks and make retarded faces for the camera and voice face-value opinions of no substance as an attempt at valid criticism and get paid $20k/month for it

Oh did you faggots finally have time from sucking dicks.

They are Disney manchildren. Sage every time.

Dude I'm being a bitter and cynical middle-aged man who loves kiddy marvel movies so I'm above criticism lmao

they deleted the thread from the RLM forum..

one of the reasons they got rid of it imho

>calls the movie racist

HOLY SHIT

THEY REALLY DID IT

many chins

;__;

Brendan absolutely DESTROYED

That's very convenient for your accusations.

They didn't though.

>Real world terrorists
>In a fantasy movie

Who said it's not a realistic setting infused with fantasy elements? The first Mummy was that. But I wouldn't expect fat manchildren who enjoyed TFA to know better.

>>shills marvel constantly

yeah, their rave reviews of Amazing Spider Man really made me think.

no

Shop in a (You) on the paper

is this wrong? I actually don't know shit about Patreon, but I thought the money earned there was for the creators to do what they want with it, not necessarily use it for "the project" a la GoFundMe or other crowdfunding.

That's Sony. They haven't said a single bad word of Disney's Marvel despite their phony act of being tired of shitty Hollywood formulas. Sellouts.

>Thinks Amazing Spider-man has anything to do with Marvel other than the source material.

They can buy cocaine with the Patreon money if they want, numbnuts. They are not obligated to use it camera equipment or whatever.

>Coolio
>the black guy

it's called "patron", not "e-welfare on frivolous things"

one is laziness and the other is patrician patronage a la the medici.

>Mike liked the flick

unbelievable

D R O P P E D

Except Thor 2. Or is that not Marvel either?

>other than the source material.
well then

Why was Mike wearing a ski mask? Serious questions

So Jay didn't realize it was him feeding him gay pheromone cake.

jay is such a slut, saying tom cruise gives him a boner when he's about to marry mr plinkett

here (you) go

This part felt almost TGWTG-tier.

Perfect!

calm down susan

why would you do that?

>fact
the only thing that are possibly facts are the names of Jack's kids which is fucking weird that you even know them and hate them so much

It's a fair opinion that they criticize movies and make shitty things like Space Cop, but if Jack or Rich kick people from a video game stream for acting like dicks it's not really representing all of them.

So you never watch any of their videos?

it's salary, not investment

>bullying brendan

>still stuck on the plinkett homosex arc
When are the hack frauds gonna come up with something new?

You're getting mixed up with kickstarter you fucking idiot.

They have to pander to their Reddit audience with homoeroticism.

Have you seen space cop?

From the makers of space cop un ironically

The forum is still on. It's just not linked to their main site.

That is all their videos though.

You clearly never watch them actually review the films.

Jacks FOD videos did go viral though.

>ugly wife

lol right

>genuinely responding to pasta

They gave that a "meh" review, barely saying anything bad about it

>these shitty cash in movie universes sure do suck
>but boy were Guardians of the Galaxy 2©, Wonder Woman™, and [insert upcoming capeshit film here] movie Great!

I honestly hope they are just doing self parody now because their little skits are reminding me of Doug Walker or Nostalgia Critic or whatever the fuck he calls himself

RLM threads produce the best reaction pics.

Though they're pretty much the only ones producing anything on this board.

Quick, someone post the new Mike (You) pic!!!

I know it's beating a dead horse, but it does piss me off that the spend all this time shitting on big soulless movie franchises, but the almost always review souless big budget movies, hell they even like a good chunk of them.

>I don't understand why this show that's dedicated to reviewing Hollywood blockbusters keeps reviewing Hollywood blockbusters

>rlm threads consistently reach bump limit
>durrrr stop shilling

Those are actually good movies though?????

>that page 10 bump
These RLM shills need to off themselves for good.

They liked and recommended WW. Now what? What's your brilliant victim complex excuse for that?

>They liked the same derivative trash everyone else liked
Oh wow these youtubers have surely made themselves noteworthy of daily shilling on Sup Forums

They live on the Patreon money - they don't have any other jobs except RLM.

So they're not contrarian enough for you?

Yeah that's what I thought faggot. Go be a Snyder shill somewhere else. He's a hack fuck and he should have killed himself instead of his daughter.

They actually didn't recommend Wonder Woman, they forgot

And you're too dumb to come to the conclusion based on their rather glowing review of it that they would recommend it?

fucking lol

They eat the same shit everyone else do. Why do you still shill them here?

>Mike: I know this movie has been getting bad reviews, but I loved it.
Stopped watching right there.

>mocking brendan
Damn, guess I gotta unsub now.

>>rlm threads consistently reach bump limit
No wonder when shill fucks like you keep bumping from page 10. Just look at this thread. There are gaps of hours between some posts. You shitstain waste.

Some of us have real jobs and things to do. We can't all sit on this thread pressing f5 over and over waiting for human contact.

>that brendan joke
JUST

>shilling jewtube for 0.05 $ a post is a real job
too bad you even have to work sundays, isn't it?

No

HELL YES

That would be amazing

I'm sad, bros. These fucking clowns criticize this movie for the exact same things Marvel does. It's like Marvel gets a pass for constantly setting up their bullshit sequels, but if some other studio does it, suddenly it's bad. I don't even want to go out of my way to defend this movie, it's not great by any means. But I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed Ant-Man or Dr. Strange or Civil War. What is happening? What am I missing? They said Tom Cruise was super wrong for this part. I mean, how can they say that, but somewhat praise Affleck in his Batman role? (Before anyone younger than 18 responds, Affleck was and still is a joke and I can't see him as anything other than Ben Affleck parading around in a Batman costume). And while they didn't like BvS or Suicide Squad, they liked Wonder Woman? They weren't upset that DC is literally only copying Marvel, but in a much worse fashion? What the fuck is going on?

>people actually liked The Mummy and are excited to see Dark Universe movies
The state of this board lmao