What are they going to do to him now?

What are they going to do to him now?

James Woods will be the mayor

I can't imagine he has much longer either.

James woods getting knocked off stands by a shirt cannon.

>Seth why are we recording my lines first

I hate the hyper-respect and reverence modern media has when actors die. Like on Glee they wouldn't even tell you why Finn died (DEEP) and in Fast and Furious 7 it basically breaks the 4th wall to have a memorial tribute to Paul Walker even though he's not dead in-universe. If a character actor dies on the Simpson they're INSTANTLY retired with no explanation

It's moronic and takes away from the work. They should in-universe kill off Adam West in a comedic fashion and not have some deep RIP tribute that breaks the 4th wall.

West knew he was dying, right? It was leukemia. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a tribute episode planned and recorded in advance.

Just heard the news about Adam West. So sad. The world has lost a great actor, and an amazing human being. #batmanneverdies

My atheist prayers go out to the entire West family, as well as those minorities who struggle every day under Trump. #batmanforever #hwndu #blm

why? what happened?

Coke OD.

It can be the new curse. Quohog mayors die IRL

Maybe they'll make Trump mayor then.

>inb4 wonder woman becomes mayor

i havent watched the last episode

>2017
>people still watch Family Guy

hire kevin conroy

I don't know if you heard, but Adam West (The real Adam West) died today.

they should replace him with gary busey

/thread

>modern media has when actors die
I mean, it's not like the people have worked with him for years and got close to him or anything right? Fucking phonies.

>phonies
More like PHONES, am I right guys?

>not have some deep RIP tribute that breaks the 4th wall.
No.

>1999
>watching family guy