She can't even fill a school gym

Hillary can't even fill a school gym. The media will have us believe she is unstoppable, but as her lackluster turnout shows she is screwed. Remember even with the bernieboost democratic primary turnout was lowest it's been in decades. While republican was the highest ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danscavino/status/760282450807390213
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
electionfraud2016.wordpress.com/
theamericanmirror.com/oh-mayor-restricted-trump-crowd-size-today-campaigned-hillary-yesterday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She also was unable to fill a church. It laughable how unlikable she is.

That's because her ISIS supporters melt if they go in a church.

>All thoese lit screens

Why advertised that you're an idiot?

You would think that with the sudden influx of online support lately, her supporters would be lined up around the block.

This doesn't add up. It's almost like all her online support is somehow ingenuine and not an accurate representation of reality. I haven't figured out exactly how, but my gut tells me this is some kind of republican funded lie to smear her campaign.

>700k people in omaha-council bluffs
>several dozen hillary supporters
i fucking love omaha

it's probably a poke gym and everyone got sick of her warbling

>Hillary can't fill a stadium like Bernie does
>Bernie's gonna win!

you might be on to something except the dem nomination was rigged and trump has actualy had voters vote for him not just show up. so kill yourself CTR

don't worry senpai, she's got the votes from the voter fraud, it's all good, america doesn't use the failsafe of ink-finger so people can just go around voting as many times they wan't.
Why?
Cause their a first world country, and only 3rd world countries need to ink their fingers after they vote to prevent voter fraud!
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH
There's nothing wrong with mouth cancer!

I already know I'm voting for her and I have no interest or need to see her live. If the Donald Trump wandering show came to town I'd think about attending.

Who knows when he might snap and call someone a sand nigger.

they're so bored they're on the internet

>it was rigged against Bernie!

>those "no excuses" banners

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>What are the DNC e-mail leaks
Thank you for attempting to correct the record, but unfortunately Kaiser Clinton does not tolerate failure and no two cents has been deposited into your bank account.

It was. There's evidence to show it was. You fucking retard.

T. Correct the record

She came to speak at my school, and it was at the oldest, smallest gym we have.

It wasn't even at one of the many decent proper auditoriums typically used for world leader speakers, like, for instance, Kevin Rudd. Even when Obama came to speak, they had to set up outside tents to get enough people in. What a joke.

>TFW lefties claim Democrats are the "secular" party, when they openly pander to Black Protestants and Muslims all the time and let black preachers speak at the DNC

>implying CTR would ever admit supporting Hillary.

Nah, mate, I'm just smarter than you. That's all.

>Muh rigging! DEY RIGGED IT!
You're just sore fucking losers - upset you're not winning. Get over it.

for real?

Everyone i know is voting for Trump, all houses have Trump signs in front of them, my welfare queen sister and her pos husband are the only people in 100 square miles that are supporting Billary

Here is a video of Trump in the overflow room--a room for people who couldn't get into the main room.

twitter.com/danscavino/status/760282450807390213

lol at Hillary

>Evidence that the corrupt DNC has rigged primary
>fear they'll try the same in election
>heh ur just butthurt #imwithher #mentallyhill

>Please attend.

Think about who's counting the votes. She already won unless Trump wins in an absolute landslide. She has cheated before and she will do it again

Not really. A lot of us are just peeved that she didn't actually win, but rather cheated. It was rigged. And this is proven as leaks come out more and more. This whole thing has been a shit-show and more are waking up to her vileness.

Guess I gotta vote my conscience. This means a vote for Trump, as I watch the memes and leaks wash over her efforts, exposing the kind of filth she has participated in. Donald may be a buffoon, but he is nowhere near as much a scumbag as Hillary.

Yeah but she's doing a bus tour. That means she's connecting with the people. She's one of us. And she's going to be doing a lot of these when she says she's going to put the coal miners back to work and fix america again!

watch the differential between the exit polls and the official count, a large number of discrepancies with a large enough margin would indicate fraud

Shes not bringing business back here. What she is guaranteed to do is sign the TPP. This will actually cost around another 25k more or less of jobs. She is for globalist ambitions.

>Donald may be a buffoon, but he is nowhere near as much a scumbag as Hillary.
>Guess I gotta vote my conscience

Some conscience you have.

All I can say is I'm looking forward to increased coverage of this bus tour.

>Yeah but she's doing a bus tour. That means she's connecting with the people. She's one of us
>Election is over! Time to go back to using my limo and private jet!
>This is how gullible the average voter in the USA is

This country deserves to collapse.

this reminds me of the alleged support for the refugees in europe pics. the one from the news shows it from the ground the guys pic from his phone is in a building a few stories up

on tv its people crammed elbo to elbow but the phone pic that you can tell is of the same people shows its less than 30 people holding a banner

Lol that is discraceful

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

Lazy democrats will vote her in.

Trump and sanders was the only ones getting big crowds.

Democrats will vote for her just because she's one while some will have disgusted faces watching her.

>Just change Lenzes

"blue filter"

mfw trying to get a better hold on this pence guy

>Donald trump gave us a plane to fly around in
>I was talking with my wife and we thought it was a pretty big plane
>but it doesn't look very big when it's parked next to Donald Trump's plane!

WEW

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

>Implying it wasn't

electionfraud2016.wordpress.com/

And where can I find a list of all of those acts? Because I will definitely believe a random image on the internet...

I bet it would be a record crowd for her lynching.

this is some good shit

please clap

Ben is a MESS

Yeah as some yids opinion was relevant whatsoever.

Damn Trump is a baller. Feels good the next president is such a badass.

To bad popular vote doesn't matter you stupid faggots do you really think trump has a chance? I laugh at all you retards

I think Trump said it best in one of his speeches, he won the primaries because he won most big states by a landslide and that made it too hard to rig. Trump needs to get huge turnouts on the swing states. If the difference is less than 3%, he's not getting those states.

>bullshit "no evidence"

and she's ritch of your taxes, and bribes

Thanks for posting this, was actually getting worried

I shall spread it on my social
Media

This. Everyone that I talk to that isn't voting for Trump. Just isn't voting. Except for one of my parents. They are dedicated to the democratic party because
>muh supreme court

Nice one shill, next time try to back it up with something.

I think I have this bitchin' picture of the back of the Hillary bus with a huge Big Sister face on the back, but I can't find it. Might be one of the ones unsupported by my image browser.

Maybe we'll get some fresh pictures of it.

With all of the evidence that proves it was rigged, denying it at this point is literally sticking your fingers in your ears and singing lalalalala I can't hear you

what are you doing benjie?

the correct play is to gradually come back to trump, then pretend you were confused and scared

this shillary shutzpa just makes you look like a kike fag

inb4 trump loses electorals but has 60+% popular vote

is that revolution worthy?

yea, obviously it was rigged. and bernie was probably told to stop fucking around and bow out, or "something" might happen to him, or he was just man enough for the campaign or, ergo the job

>or he was just not man enough for the campaign or, ergo the job

Hillary sacrificed Bill's soul to win... She's paid off everyone she has too, but she won't even make it to the election, cancer is a helluva disease.

Bump

Here's what I think really happened 18 months ago.

"Donald, we need to talk, the foundation is in trouble and I need your help."

"What are you asking for, Hillary?"

"I want you to run against me in the presidential election."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you'll get to be president."

"So you want a presidential pardon to save Bill and yourself?"

"It's the only way to avoid a sentence."

"So does this mean I can say and do whatever I want?"

"Yes, because I'll be scrubbed from the ballot by late October."

"Let's make America great again then, Mrs. Clinton."

found guilty? in a civil case?

the correct term is "liable"

guilt only refers to CRIMINAL cases

moran

ben is a big fat mistake!

You just know that she's going to win in a landslide though, they'll never let us win, just look at what happened in Austria and they don't even use voting machines there.

Go my home state! Eff that bitch and Warren too.

ben is a

M
E
S
S

You should be required by law to slice your arm open with a serrated knife and vote with your blood. The open wound would act as proof you already voted once that day, thus preventing anyone from voting twice. Anyone with a bandage on their arm would simply be turned away on sight, and imprisoned for a year for attempted voter fraud. Anyone caught allowing an already-wounded individual into the voting booth would be brutally dismembered on the spot without anesthetics in order to make an example of them.

If you aren't willing to bleed for your beliefs, then you must not care that much, or you're simply too retarded to understand the stakes. In those cases, you shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway

Why do I really want to fuck Debbie Wasserman-Schultz?

Most people that are going to vote for Hillary don't give a single shit about her, but they HATE trump.
Everyone in my family (me included) view Hillary as just another politician, but we all share a fierce hatred for Trump and trump supporters.

Come home Benny

That said,

>Debates crush Clinton

>Assange butt-rapes Clinton

>FBI shows up with a surprise Clinton Foundation indictment

>TFW Hillary loses in a landslide

>TFW You no longer have a job, because she no longer needs shills.

*bleeds internally*

>belongs to a fat hideous ginger

Wow, never would've guessed.

Edgy, but I like it

Nobody likes her but she's gonna win because she's running against a retard like Trump

fucking lol, she expects to win?

How the fuck is she polling so high when her rallies are this fucking abysmal.

>“Hey, maybe they’re a Hillary person,” Trump speculated about city leaders — quite accurately — according toPolitico. “Could that be possible? Probably. I don’t think there are too many of them.”

theamericanmirror.com/oh-mayor-restricted-trump-crowd-size-today-campaigned-hillary-yesterday/

Roasted by divine trips.

((()))

That was 4 hours before she and Warren showed up. Nice try. Which one of the Kochs are you?

She is unstoppable. The elections are rigged. The media is bought. The world we thought we lived in is dead.. It happened while we were asleep.

OP you are right, but the election is rigged. So it won't matter.
Just like how they literally took most of the Ron Paul ballots in 2008 and 2012 and grinded them up. This actually happened.

Pretty much, time for pointless war with russia and iran.

Bad shill is bad.

Hillary has thousands of people that are hired to vote 200 times each for her under the names of people who don't exist, or the names of dead people, etc.

kochs are anti-trump, those guys are you now

You have to be mentally handicapped to vote for Hillary

Good someone knows basic law.

wake up sheeple... TRUMP MAGA NOW!!!!

I've seen more people at city council meetings. Sad!

heh, your id is bum

yes, everyone should be taught these things, but for some reason they aren't. I wonder what the reason could be? surely not to give the lawyers and jewdges power over us?

BASED OMAHA

Just moved here. It's a grand old time.

>Literally hates half the country because of media projected perception of a man.

So you guys are surprised she can't fill a gym in a heavily red, non-competitive state and
a surprise visit to a random church?

>these piss poor infographic memes from CTR
Shillary's millennial meme team is pathetic compared to the guys at CFG

based china