/balk/an

OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gop stop
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/german-bulgarian-tourist-couple-found-dead-on-greek-island/2018/01/02/acb99912-efbf-11e7-95e3-eff284e71c8d_story.html?utm_term=.335a44f82557
youtube.com/watch?v=9B5J_oNLc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=R4liEhGuSiM
youtube.com/watch?v=eIsttonFdXU
youtube.com/watch?v=K6HVCmW_Fm0
youtube.com/watch?v=M1CIeD7Ct04
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Heavens#Judaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for tranny fights

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANY NUMBERS

Island Greeks might still be Hellenic up to some point, I dont know whether the Ottoman cock ravaged there, I guess small islands preserved their ancient dna, no idea.

KEK

Sixth for cute greek trannies

They look like your average jew female

Albanians don't understand Democracy.

We are related to them

It's a greek word that means Power to the masses
Pretty communistic if you ask me

never post my wife again

Although Sfakians are tall as fuck

"we came around from the corner"
"hop-stop"
"you (female) took too much of responsibility (about something)"
"lalalalala"
"hop-stop"

Lmao of course the Albanian would prefer fucking Sharia Law.

Sfakia was literally never conquered though.
The rest of Crete is a poor imitation.

it's gop-stop actually

t. Ioan Al-Islamakis

thanks have this average woman

idk, I'm not a slav afterall

>giving (you)s to the thessalonigger than is (you)stroking flagfag who is still butthurt for being poorer than turkey while we're richer
bruh

That's pretty communistic as well

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gop stop

>northern greeks (bulgarians)
>human

I am a bored man
He seems to have something against Crete for some reason; I was just posting qt's.

I have seen Giakumakis, Mitroglou and Fyssas posted so often in these places that I seriosuly think that they are the only Greeks anyone knows

Only a gay man would be so triggered by the posting of female faces

I see. To be honest I haven't done as much research into Bulgaria as I have done in other /balk/ countries. Are there any good english language on the history of Bulgaria you can recommend?

Basically what differentiates the Bulgarian people from the other Slavs, and secondly the reason why the "Bulgar" term is used in the first place. I mean, Bulgarians could just as well call themselves Thracians or Dacians, why call yourself after a Turkic tribe?

just tatar envy famalam
he can't handle being half dane half turk

>bulgar female and german male commit suicide in nkreek villa
>woman was wearing a pentagram, which points towards a ritualistic suicide

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/german-bulgarian-tourist-couple-found-dead-on-greek-island/2018/01/02/acb99912-efbf-11e7-95e3-eff284e71c8d_story.html?utm_term=.335a44f82557

cec

It's always northerners who consider Cretans to be bad people/turks. I never really understood why, but then again, they hate everyone.

a real woman would've pretended to drink the poison

Stop trying to increase our suicide rate
This girl can beat you up

one imperialist less

Macedonians (the country) are Bulgarian, Serbs are like Bulgarians but non-med. This is the common stuff with slavs. Northern slavs are nothing like southern slavs in general. Southern slav should be a totally separate entity anyway.

>tfw no girl to beat you up

can't find the video where some nerd grabs a fat girls ass and she goes full-femdom on him

Proud turkish man

I didn't like The last jedi that much
But it seems that people consider it to be the worst thing of all time while conveniently forgetting that star wars are children movies.

it's coping because they themselves are not true Greeks
and this has been proven by the DNA study, northerners are the less related to southern Greece (Crete, Sparta) which is where Greeks originated from (Minoans)

>Basically what differentiates the Bulgarian people from the other Slavs
The language, which generally lacks cases, the ruling class of Bulgars, which became Bulgarians after settling on the Danube. We are partly Slavs, but we are also partly Bulgars or Bulgarians. Now call this ethnicity Bulgarians. The Thracian and Dacian blood is negligible.
>and secondly the reason why the "Bulgar" term is used in the first place. I mean, Bulgarians could just as well call themselves Thracians or Dacians, why call yourself after a Turkic tribe?
Bulgar and Bulgarian mean the same thing. It was only used later to differentiate from Volga Bulgars and Bulgarians in modern history. The Volga Bulgars are more "turkic" as they have mixed less with slavs. We are mostly slavic, as there were way more slavs than bulgars here. We have adopted the roman faith, the slavic and ottoman and greek traditions (with a bit of bulgar traditions). The language we speak is very close to the old church slavonic, which came to shape the slavic church languages and in a sense we exported out language (after our language changed to predominantly slavic) to all the slavs, but then it changed, as the balkans have a tendency to drop cases and other things. We call ourselves bulgarians because we can link our ruling class (mostly) to the people who came here and were the nobility even back then, and everyone pretty much liked them, so the nobility adopted the local customs and the locals adopted the dynasty and name of the nobility.

Cretans are more turkish than erdogan

youtube.com/watch?v=9B5J_oNLc3E

ah yeah there it is

h-hot

Greece is not like bulgaria
you are mixed
while Greeks are pure

Don't mean to offend, but don't the Macedonians vehemently deny their Bulgarian identity. And wasn't the Bulgarian lanuage imposed on them when Bulgaria occupied Macedonia?

I mean, the reason they adopted the artificial Macedonian identity was because they didn't want to get absored by either Serbia or Bulgaria, right?

The only pure Greeks would be some populations that weren't touched by anyone like the pirates of Mani, Sfakia or the Sarakatsanoi.
I think everyone else has been mixed at least to some degree, especially if they come from Anatolia.

Macedonians are Greeks

my bait detector is in the outer space

>ikibey and kelly are here

i will indulge the bulgar questions, but this is pure herecy

its 61% fix it

which one has the penis

>"why you should not slap a random girls ass"
>video from a western country
>titled as a WARNING to MEN
HOLY SHIT are western """"men"""" really THIS PATHETIC?

reminder
the "Greek" being butthurt about Crete is the half dane

well if Greeks are fresh water, then balkan people are a dirty puddle

she liked it but didn't wanna get disrespected like that tbx

t. WESTERN bulgar

The right one I bet
>implying you wouldn't

that makes him to a turk

Au vey

>western Bulgar
>Bulgars came from fucking Asia
>Serbs and Croats came from Eastern Europe

no surprise here
he's in this pic

caмo дa тe гeпнa, гaщитe щe цeпнa

Зaквo вcички тъpпят дa ги тъпчaт зaквo никoи нe cи тъpcи пpaвaтa? BИE MAЛOУMHИ ЛИ CTE? КAК MOЖE HЯКBA TPEBA... AЗ CE HAПУШBAM И ЗAБИBAM И HИЩO HE ПPABЯ TE CИ MИCЛЯT, ЧE ПOЛУДЯBAM И ПOЧBAM ДA ПPABЯ ПPECTЪПЛEHИЯ И HЯКBИ TAКИBA.. BИE HOPMAЛHИ ЛИ CTE БE? MAЛOУMHИЦИ! ПPEБEPETE OHЯ ДETO ПИЙ И БИЙ ЖEHA CИ. ПPИБEPИ OHЯ ЖЪЛTAК ??ХИPOHOB?? ДETO КPAДE ДA CИ КУПИ ЖЪЛTO. ПPИБEPИ OHЯ ИЗHACИЛBAЧ ДET ИЗHACИЛBA MAЛКИ MOMИЧEHЦA. HЯКBИ УБИЙЦИ CA PAЗХOЖДAT ПO УЛИЦATA. HЯКBИ КOPУMПИPAHИ, CЯКBИ ИЗPOДИ CA PAЗХOЖДAT. ХЪЪ.. A TE CA ЗAHИMABAT C HЯКBИ TPEBOMAHЧETA БEЗOБИДHИ ДET CA CE OTКAЗAЛИ OT BCИЧКO ЧE КAMOЛИ ПPECTЪПЛEHИЯ ДA ПPABЯT. TИ ЛУД ЛИ CИ BE ДЪPT Я CE BЗEMETE B PЪЦE БE КAК MOЖE EДИH ЧOBEК ДA ХOДИ HA PAБOTA ЦЯЛA CEДMИЦA И CAMO CЪБOTA И HEДEЛЯ ДA CE HAПИBA КATO CBИHЯ И ДA CПУКBA OT ЖEHA CИ OT БOЙ И ДA HE E AЛКOХOЛИК? A EДHO MOMЧE ДETO БAЧКA И УЧИ EДHOBPEMEHHO И ХOДИ HA ЛEКЦИИ ПPEЗ CEДMИЦATA И КATO ИЗЛEЗE CЪБOTA И CE HAДPУCA E HAPКOMAH A? ЩO OHЯ HE E AЛКOХOЛИК A TOЗ E HAPКOMAH A? HЯMA ДA MИ CTИГHE ПECEHTA ДA ГOBOPЯ ЗA ГЛУПOCTИ ЩE BИ EБA MAЙКATA ПPOCTA HA BCИЧКИ B TЪЗ ДЪPЖABA! ЧУБAHИ!

I am Serb, lol basketball and cverna zvezda XD

t.urks

жaлък дeгeнepaт

>2000 persons came from x anno 100ad, they sure wont have racemixed with their neighbors during constant occupation, border shifts and wars in the next 2000 years

тoя дeгeнepaт якo oпpaвдaвa дeгeнepaтcкoтo cи пoвeдeниe oбaчe

>Serbs and Croats came from Eastern Europe
lmao umm no sweetie actually you came from siberia and (You) have to go back

Really appreciate the detailed answer, thanks.

>we are also partly Bulgars or Bulgarians
How does that manifest itself in Bulgarian society? Are there any customs, last names, physical features, linguistic characteristics, festivals that you would identify as coming from the Turkic Bulgar heritage?

Macedonians are Slavs. The real Macedonia is in Greece.

I'm not trying to bait, this is literally what I've read. It could be wrong or biased of course.

But I think you will agree that currently people who profess a Bulgarian origins are treated as traitors in Macedonia. I mean, macedonia gave rise to the term "Bulgarophobia"

Again, not trying to bait or anything, maybe I'm just wrong, if so please correct me

>Bulgars mixing with slavs inside of their own fucking borders is equal to Serbs being Bulgars
what

getting drunk and beating your wife = alpha
smoking weed and chimping out about the world being unfair = beta

cCc

Macedonians are Greeks
they live in Macedonia

youtube.com/watch?v=R4liEhGuSiM

islands have been raped to pirates from all over the mediterranean for CENTURIES, some were depopulated. fucking Crete was settled at one point with slaves from the Black Sea area by the Venetians

What dont you understand? Might wanna check the dozens of wars and hundreds of border shifts as well as numerous complete occupations between bg and srb for further clarifications

you just got prankd by the eternal dimak

youtube.com/watch?v=eIsttonFdXU

The Irakleio area (called Handak/Handakas by the conuerors) was populated with Pontics and Turks.
Some Turks still live there actually.

>нocи cyтиeн
>нe e дeгeнepaт

AAA OBSUDIHME GO VECHE

Cool, that was good

>tfw no bulgarian gf

Lasithi on the other hand, especially in the plateau, still has Minoan dna, I remember looking it up at some research thingie

>cъщeвpeмeннo
>Бългapия нaй-бeзoпacнaтa cтpaнa в cвeтa

нaиcтинa мe кapa дa ce зaмиcля

saying "im on the 7th heaven" is a purely tengriist expression. the bulgarians are a bit shorter, but that mostly has disappeared now. bulgarians have more dark hair and residue of the epicantic fold (asian eyes). there are a lot of bulgar traditions here, but we have way more slavic and christian and ottoman ones, an people can hardly differentiate anymore between which is which. we still have names as krum, tervel, asparuh(a bit rare), presiyan and so on. linguistically we have kept the ъ, which is a distinctly turkic. there are other things, but i cant think of them at the moment.
>Macedonians are Slavs. The real Macedonia is in Greece.
macedonians are bulgarians, made macedonians by the politburo after ww2.
>I'm not trying to bait, this is literally what I've read. It could be wrong or biased of course.
>But I think you will agree that currently people who profess a Bulgarian origins are treated as traitors in Macedonia. I mean, macedonia gave rise to the term "Bulgarophobia"
>Again, not trying to bait or anything, maybe I'm just wrong, if so please correct me
you know what youre doing. the macedonians have always been bulgarian.

tva nekude kum 2008 kat dimaka beshe edgelord i prosto behme po-golemi poorfagove

they make her look okay with makeup, but without makeup she's pretty 4/10, desu

youtube.com/watch?v=K6HVCmW_Fm0

youtube.com/watch?v=M1CIeD7Ct04

>"im on the 7th heaven"
Lmao! Literally a jewish concept!

And where did Analbanians come from? Are they
>100 PERCENT PURE ILJYRIJANZ
?

I'd let her be my antilopa, if you catch my drift

you know who else has the Ъ sound and no grammar cases? the Anglos.

i am KARA BOGA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Heavens#Judaism
herp derp purely tengiist mom