Why do american men do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of those guys are Canadian

I wonder how many dicks I can fit in his mouth

which one?

>these people has a social life unlike me therefore i must lash out on them

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America and the Anglo-Saxon race more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

They are known by many names - bugmen, soyboy, numale, yoga shrimp, incel - in their desire to be recognized as allies to People of Color, women, transsexuals, and homosexuals. What most of Sup Forums regards as an insult - 56%, they consider a badge of honor

In the same way that sitting with your legs spread (in people that aren't fat) is a sign of reproductive health maybe showing your teeth is a sign of dental health?

feminization of society.

Because they are only 56% Male

It's a face infants do when they are happy.

Kek, Is that Cyprien?

Not only Americans do that wtf. This expression is pretty common

I mean I'm kind of embarrassed by my own posters here but I'm not really a nu-male type at all. Being an edgy Sup Forumstard on every last board here is what makes us look bad in comparison to the rest of Sup Forums

The difference being?

American "men"

Social Media and hype culture

The American men who post on this site are most likely fat neckbeards who haven't left their shitty flyover state and treat every board like Sup Forums. Those are pictures of Redditors.

The expression of joy is common but this is an artificial and exaggerated expression of joy akin that of a child.

When you are joyous you smile or might even chuckle or laugh but not like this.

>"LOOK GUISE I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHILDREN'S TOY"

It's the face of bugman in denial of their antagonized condition.

The way I see it most americans are dumb hipsters like op's pic
Or like you enjoy to call them nu-male soyboy cuck redditors

It looks sightly better than a generic-and-sightly-uncomfortable smile people make on most photos.

Doesn't look better than anything kurwa

Looks better? It looks absolutely cringe. If you ever did that i hope your feel embarrassed and never do it ever again.

S O Y
B O I S

it makes them feel better about themselves.

>at least im not looking stupid like this dude and going out with my friends instead of spending all my life on Sup Forums hehe

to be fair tho it does look really stupid.

Desperately need some new pics lads

atleast we have self-awareness, crippling self-awareness nonetheless but still

This is the so aptly named ''soy-mouth''

It's a copypasta that he's been spamming for well over 2 years. Just ignore him.

Wew

still looks aplha

And some of them are British.

>tfw i have pictures doing the open mouth thing

was i a nu-male if i was cute and not heterosexual

The more I look at this the more I notice how unnatural it is. I bet they just sit there with their mouth ajar not even making a noise.

Yes

It sadly isn't contained in America. As someone doing an IT-study I encounter these being daily.

It's the "Le soy face". Nu-males have been doing it for awhile.

How do we fix nu-males?

Showing one's teeth is a sign of aggression in mammals. We should fear the nu-male.

beings*

are gorkhas numales?

literal warriors so they get a pass

that's the expression of a war cry from a group of men renown for their bellicose attitude
the ones on OP are manchildren try to be as extroverted and overreactive as possible

who cares