Why is MJ such a bitch now?

Why is MJ such a bitch now?

So folks won't miss her all that much after Bendis kills her off.

To soften the blow when he accidentally kills her instead of Gwen.

Pretty much trying to get rid of her fanbase via character assassination, yeah.

>now

Wait what?

It's so predictable that this version of the universe MJ will die first. Classic marvel thinking they're clever. I'm assuming Gwen is alive because the reboot only happened a year ago?

The inhumans will end up killing her in their pursuit of Iron Man during Civil War II.

bendis and slott , take your pick

Someone else is dying in Civil War? And it's gonna be MJ?

Fuck this company man

It's not fair.

Clint/Banner
Then MJ

...What the hell Sup Forums?

I'd like to see Parker hook up with Jill Stacy. She has a hue set of zonkers and was actually pretty cool.

Yeah. She is a cunt. And Tony is an alcoholic coward.

But she is Slott, Quesada and Bendis cunt. Marvel just doesn't care.

Because Slott is Shitt.

She's not, she's got a good point - though she's a bit harsh about it. Dismissive of somone she loved. (probably still love in the correct marvel universe where OMD didn't fucking happen).

Also, the writers who handle her are definitely bleeding all charm and warmth out of her - probably to further dissuade old fans to return to the comic.

I haven't read Marvel since 2007 because of effin' Joe Q.

>I've never read a comic before

Gwen is coming back in a few issues in Dead No More. Smart money says this will be the real Gwen, it was clone who slept with Norman and got thrown off a bridge.

Oh come on. That's far from the worst.

Only if you believe RIch Johnston. He's the only one putting out this rumor, although he's been oddly adamant about it.

Do you accept Rich as your Lord and Savior, Sup Forums?

Storytime?

If it is MJ we at least might get to see Pete give Tony a rage fueled beat down.

Although since it's Bendis, Pete will probably be shit on in favor of Miles, I wouldn't be surprised if hes the one that causes her to die.

Now?

If so, I will change my opinion on Slott.

There are follow-up issues from Spectacular at the time which tried to fix that scene

Holy Shit. It's true! Marvel writes the same shit over and over and over.

Holy Fuck! They really are the worst publisher on Earth!

I'm aware.

They're pretty out of character for who she was at that time.

Mary Jane was a mean, two dimensional slut.

God this abysmal writing and it's abysmal writing because it directly contradicts the story that broke them up.
Pete's secret identity being goddamned necessity is something decided when they shot Aunt May. To condemned Peter for that is infuriating.

MJ has to be made a bitch to make Gwen seem even more perfect

It's what they're doing in the Spider-Gwen book

Except she knows full well having a public identity is what put her and Peter in the very predicament that led to their break-up, so why is she saying Tony having a public ID is ok? It's ridiculous logic-leaping

Oh right, you're of the school of thought people shouldn't evolve/change who they are, like MJ was doing in those issues and it was Wolfman refusing to change with those times. Thank god for the 80s is all I'll say

Aren't you supposed to be taking a day off the internet, Slott, because you were chased away by people who disagreed with your position on guns?

Fuck off, you fat hack waste of space.

laffed/

fat women are garbage

>logic
>in a Slott book

top kek

Mary Jane has always been a ditzy cunt since her use.

Casuals forgot in spectacular spiderman she agreed with the media calling spider_man a menace.

Awww, what's the problem, still upset your waifu is a corpse? Sorry, can't help you and your shit taste, necrophiliac.

What are you doing here? Did you run out of self-inserts to draw so you can dream of fucking your daughter, Quesadilla?

Meantime, I'm just chilling with my daily newspaper comics, where the marriage is still locked in, and MJ's always up to sharing an adventure with her husband and has no problem with his secret I.D

She's pretty swell in the early days of that strip too. She takes Peter back even after he ditched her and almost married another blonde

>I've never read Slott before
Actually, nevermind, you're lucky.

Hey Joey, I hear your daughter Carlie can't sleep at night because your attempts at making Peter fuck her failed

lol you are paranoid. Get some help nerd boy.

MJ has always sucked. I'm glad everyone knows it now.

>hasn't heard this joke before on Sup Forums

Hey, look, it MUST be Quesadilla in the house!

Or someone who has the same two digit IQ.

Was to

I blame Mephisto for the mixup.

>EVERYONE=Gwenfags

This is just one in a billion MJs that happens to be a victim of an agenda. Every MJ not affected by said agenda>your failed project Carlie Joey.

go back to fapping to Emma Stone, casual.

>you don't like MJ so you must like Gwen
Is that all you got? Both Gwen and MJ are the most boring shit characters Peter could be paired up with.

MJ has always been horrible.

Shit taste detected.

Go back to playing with your Legos. Someday you might be a real grownup, so don't give up hope!

>I can do is fling insults
>but I can't defend a shit chaaracter

>All I can do is shit post
>Because MJ is a three dimensional female character with agency and that scares me
>I don't know any women in real life
> Pete must be paired with "exciting" characters because I have no idea what a real relationship looks like
>Or maybe I just really lust after Deadpool and Human Torch and all those girl cooties get in the way of my self insert relationship.

meant for

>MJ is a three dimensional female character
No she isn't she's flat as fuck. Her only role whil she and peter was together was to nag at him /bang him. She has nothing going on for herself because everything about her was based around Peter. She was better as a party girl cause at least she did fucking something.

I have just finished reading "Renew your vows", so this page is even more painful and rage-worthy than it would normally be

has the blackgirlfriend agenda started?

-MJ dies and go to hell

did you just pull that from your ass?

>Thus Peter goes there too to save her (because let's be serious, even if she ended up being the ultimate bitch Spidey would save her anyway), leading to a saga that will retcon out of existence OMD/OMIT

I'm totally fine with this

>retcon out of existence OMD/OMIT
Disgusting

Mephisto, go home, you're a shit
And as said I mustn't believe you

Are you all the same person, or are you just a shitty hivemind?

Waifu are for children. Grow up.

>We made the decision to sell these characters' marriage and unborn daughter to the devil because them getting divorced would "send the wrong message" and are desperately trying to make it look like it was a good idea

There you go.

>now
She was always a bitch to basically anyone outside of immediate family and friends.

I actually occasionally get pretty hype about this till remember that Slott's writing it. Ever since Blue Gwen's been picking up fans faster every year and getting featured in more and more comics (Sins Past, House of M etc) and the ASM movies basically sealed the deal.

I'm sure though that it'll be temporary and she will start disintegrating even if she's not a clone.(Whatever magic is keeping her alive wears off or something)

>now?
You new or something?

Go read a fucking comic. MJ was a bitch of a shallow partygirl before Gwen's death, which was the turning point for her character. In the alt universes where Gwen hasn't died(excluding Ultimate where things are very different) MJ is still that can't-be-tied-down girl.

Go home Slott you're drunk

>waifu are for children
>shitty hivemind

Such anger. Get some therapy. I know it's hard for you to believe, but i's just a comic book. It's not real.

>Waifufags getting assblasted because people don't like their waifu
>Le Slott le Quesadilla
I'd rather this was a samefag and not a couple of pathetic nerds.

Not to mention that if you'd read even 30 issues of any Spider-man run you'd be okay with any woman that would make Peter happy.

It's so adorable when fucktard illiterates invade Sup Forums. What happened? Did a redhead tell the authorities you were creeping on her again so you have to take it out on a fictional character?

>I share a board with Gwenfags

Because she is right.

Rich Johnston claims that Mary Jane will probably get killed because the upcoming issue of Civil War II is tied into how many orders of Invincible Iron Man and Spider-Man retailers make.

>this user getting this assblasted over Sup Forums, period.

But no woman can make Peter happy except MJ

Were I assblasted I'd probably samefagged up at least three nearly identical replies to your post. That's his thing though.

I'm not denying that. Not to mention she barely has any competition.

she's hungry for that octavius dick

>I'm assuming Gwen is alive because the reboot only happened a year ago?
There was no reboot.

Storytime?

If I were Peter I'd have probably punched both their faces down to a molecular level.

Wtf was secret wars, then?

Something different, but Gwen's still dead

An event comic that concluded the 5 years of comics that Hickman had been doing prior to it, an excuse to write Reed, Sue, Franklin, and Val out of the universe until Ike Perlmutter decides to stop fucking over the Fantastic Four as part of his scorched earth strategy against, and a mercy killing for the Ultimate Universe while bringing over the small handful of salvageable characters to the main universe.

About time this piece of shit dies

Honestly that doesn't even sound that bitchy. After superior when she kinda walked out of his life it was a bit worse but this just saying secret identity stuff can be annoying.

Does anyone here has read Parallel Lives?

J E N N Y
E
N
N
Y
Please
Peter should just marry the Succubus, at this point it'd probably reverse the suffering, like two deals with devils and demons crosses each other out.

Wow. Much angry. So rage.

Don't stroke out, now.

>the small handful of salvageable characters
Then why bring Miles?

MEPHISTO ??