What movies/shows are funny enough to give you nose laughs. But not actual laughter?

What movies/shows are funny enough to give you nose laughs. But not actual laughter?

>... not actual laughter?
any chuck lorre production

I very rarely laugh in private, no matter how funny something is. Laughter only naturally comes out when I'm with people.

this. I might think a video is the funniest thing I've ever seen and I blow air out of my nose lightly

I laugh at internet jokes but they have to be really funny.

how did this picture predict the immediate 2 second future of me reading it

>blowing air from nose meme

Dead reddit shit

I might chuckle which causes my head to move a bit but HAHAHAing alone seems autistic

Well I actually laugh. Shit is funny. Those type of people never laugh anyway. Or smile. Or ever feel good.

Maybe she should get off reddit.

t. low iq burger

I've always just assumed this was true for everyone

Silicon valley

I laugh out loud all the time when im alone

Community, It's Always Sunny

That means you're autistic user

Same.. watching a comedy with another person without laughing is awkward

i laugh hysterically at the majority of Sup Forums kinoposting

i only laugh loudly at jokes that are unexpectedly witty. everything else is chuckle at best.

Are you going on a plane or something and don't want to embarrass your self by laughing out loud?

No, only HAHAHAing in company is autistic, because it means your laughter is an intentional social signal.

I realize most of my laughs are unintentionally forced when I can stop then in an instant

I laugh alone all the time, but it's a sort of quiet restrained laugh. All the other physical effects are the same