I might be a few years late, but did she tap into the dark side to beat kylo ren?

I might be a few years late, but did she tap into the dark side to beat kylo ren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She tapped into the script, which on page 247 read "bad guy loses".

>become ultimate force master in less than an hour

no because the side of light is stronger, which is why she won.

Remember when Luke learned to blindly deflect laser bolts with his laser sword in four minutes?

Yes because she is Sheev's daughter

Trust me. I used to be part of marketing team.

I remember but this time it was women who did it so it's not okay.

No, it's because she IS Sheev.

Trust me. I'm the guy who fired this guy off the marketing team.

yes, I remember when the son of one of the most powerful jedis of all time came under the guidance of a Jedi Master who had the ability to appear as a disembodied voice or an apparition in his head in times of need and performed what, to a jedi, was a cool parlor trick.

Its not a laser sword. Its a lightsaber!!!!!!

>forgets the fact Luke was pretty much shit at everything he attempted to do
Wew

Yeah man he was pretty shit at saving the princess, shooting those perusing tie fighters the first time using the gun, flying an x-wing for the first time, and destroying the death star all in the first movie.

Wew kobe kys

No way buddy I got ten more years of great star wars films to live for.

>saving the princess
Empire let this happen so she could lead them to rebel base
>shooting those perusing tie fighters the first time using the gun
Han basically told him it was point and shoot, and he was an excellent marksman.
>flying an x-wing for the first time
He was a skilled mechanic, and the best bush pilot in the outer rim territories, according to Biggs. He flew T-16's on tatooine which is very similar to xwing in terms of controls
>destroying the death star all in the first movie
He used the force nigger.

now let's look at Reyshit:

Flew a janky millenium falcon despite only being familiar with speeders.
Defeated a trained jedi her first time, something that even Luke couldn't do
Snuck into and blew up a fucking planet crawling with stormtroopers
Learned how to use mindtrick out of nowhere

This is why I hope Rey is a Kenobi or Palpatine. Her being a normie rando would be so stupid.

>forgets that people hated how whiny luke was in the first movie

You forgot to add Luke was about to get fucking destroyed by Vader but han showed up to save him.

But Kylo and Vader are not even close in terms of experience and training. To compare Luke and Rey's first encounters with force users is like comparing apples and oranges.

Luke came up with the idea, but didnt really do anything significant to save her. R2 opened all the doors, Obi-Wan disabled the force field, Han owened and piloted a capable ship

Shooting a turret doesnt require special expertize. You literally hold the trigger and try to aim the best you can.

He flew similar one seat small crafts before.

>Flew a janky millenium falcon despite only being familiar with speeders.
She has said she's flown before, nowhere does it say it was only speeders. Also she worked on the millennium falcon
>Defeated a trained jedi her first time, something that even Luke couldn't do
He just got shot and killed his own father.
>Snuck into and blew up a fucking planet crawling with stormtroopers
Are you thinking of Rogue One?
>Learned how to use mindtrick out of nowhere
It was used on her

She tapped into her repressed memories of how she was trained as a child before Luke ordered her mind wiped.

Are we still struggling with this?

>despite only being familiar with speeders.
She says she's flown before, where are you getting this speeder thing from?

>Defeated a trained jedi her first time, something that even Luke couldn't do
Wow, it's almost like Vader and Kylo Ren are on different levels and the circumstances of the duels were completely different.

>Snuck into and blew up a fucking planet crawling with stormtroopers
Ah yes, stormtroopers. Truly the most dangerous threat the galaxy has ever known. Rey didn't even sneak onto the planet, she was captured.

>mindtrick out of nowhere
She just got a first hand demonstration of how the force can affect people's minds. Did you think there was a special "mind trick" class you had to pass during the old jedi days?

>tfw too lazy to respond to 3 different disney shills because they all brought up different points.

you win this time.

>everyone is a shill

but why was her mind wiped

All droids require routine wipes or they start to get a little...unpredictable.

Stop replying to Disney shill posts disguised as bait posts like this pleas

What a fag the movie is so forgettable you dont even remember the big bad planet the bad guys had. Just proves the point. Shit movie.

>If you enjoy a movie I didn't you are a shill

In the canon, she's not that much younger than Ben. Ben fucks off, becomes Kylo, comes back and genocides the temple, Luke becomes Punished Luke, wipes Rey's memories and dumps her on a planet.

You really need to let this paranoid shit go.

>fueled by anger and raw power

ignore everyone here. she DID tap into the dark side. from the tfa junior novel:

>"Her surprise shifted to anger. Ren could feel it, like waves of heat radiating off of her. She wanted to strike back at him for what he had done to her friends. He stood there, daring her to do so with his stare. She drew her power from the same well as Ren—her rage."

>“‘The Force’?” she repeated, sounding confused and exasperated all at once. She closed her eyes for a moment, then lunged at Ren again, more furious than before. And for once, Kylo Ren dueled an opponent who had more anger than he."

So boring.

But Rey didn't destroy the planet, Poe did, and she didn't sneak onto it she was captured.

You are actively defending a garbage character with 0 development and trying to claim Luke is anywhere near the same level of stupid horsehair being pulled out of his ass by Han and everyone else in order to be useful at all, you are either a shill or a complete fucking retard (or waifufag which is synonymous with retard either way)

I don't think you understand what the word shill means.

>being this mad people like something

are you fucking retarded? bloodline comfirms the massacre happened 5-6 years ago, rey had already been on jakku for like 10 years at that point. just give up.

>or retard or waifufag

Sometimes I forget how autistic this fandom is. Why can't we have comfy Star Trek-tier threads? Why does it always end up with some uppidy faggot like you?

Nope I just know how to enjoy a fun movie without getting ass blasted at every turn. For someone wanting to sage this thread you sure are doing a good job keeping it alive though.

Relax hothead, she could still have had her mind wiped.

>In the canon, she's not that much younger than Ben.

She's 10 years younger than him, you're talking shit.

Why do you waifufags pretend to act like Luke getting his ass handed to him without the aid of others is the same as Rey being all-powerful and flawless in the first movie alone?

This is blatantly doing a "nothing to see here" act. Do you not get subtlety?

Or I got something wrong? You want a formal apology? Everything else can still work.

kill yourself.

>you should kill yourself if I disagree with you about a fictional character
>Pablo wouldn't lie about a major plot reveal in the new trilogy
Can you fucking relax?

because samurai soap operas in space are serious business

I'm not that other user.

Why does everyone who enjoys this movie have to be a waifu fag?

>user points out how flawed it is to compare a garbage character like Rey to one that takes 3 movies to do anything on his own like Luke
>They say he hates fun and is paranoid about Disney shills

I've been a lifelong fan of the franchise but holy shit, Sup Forums has become Seganfan-tier autistic ever since TFA came out.

>star-trek master race is more mature than the star wars meme kiddies
woah, color me surprised

She's obi wans daughter. Of course she's fucking clutch.

Because you'd have to be to defend a shit character like Rey on the premise that Luke is overpowered too

You'd think this would be more relaxed though.

>tfw you successfully derail another shit wars thread
>you will never ever let shit wars fans have comfy threads

But I don't think either one is over powered.

>They say he hates fun and is paranoid about Disney shills
You have called every dissenting opinion a shill.

>getting offended because someone on the internet told him to kill himself

you have to go back

>ever since TFA came out
you really think it started that recently?

Where did you read that? I am merely pointing out how irrationally fucking off the rails you are about it. You could just relax, you know.

remember when he kept getting hit with the lasers and bitched about it being impossible and Ben had to teach him how to use the force.

>Takes 3 movies to do anything on his own
>Out maneuvers darth vader and destroys the death star in movie one
>But user he had Obi ghost guiding him
Fuck off he literally just told him to use the force something he only got ten minutes of training about while being blindfolded and shot with lasers while also just being told to trust the force.

You have to be a shill to unironically hold the opinion that Rey is a flawed character that has real development and Luke is perfect aka this retard/mouse employee

>Out maneuvers darth vader
You mean Han Solo saved him?

It really is the same thing with both Rey and Luke in their respective first movies, isn't it? There is nothing wrong with that though.

Holy shit bud, not a single person said that.

>"p-pablo is probably just lying!"

You really don't know what a shill is do you? If I was a shill why would I talk shit about one star wars character and praise another? Disney owns both you fucking turd wrangler.

See, another Disney shill or complete fucking mouthbreathing retard Rey waifufag who has never even seen episode 4 and thinks Han saving Luke at the last second is Luke beating Vader in a dogfight

Are you just exceptionally bad with reading actual intent?

There isn't because both are perfectly enjoyable films.

Christ dude, you are seriously exhausting.

See

Lmao because episode 7 completely wipes the stakes of the OT and renders episode 6 as irrelevant

>The empire is destroyed

Just kidding lmao the remnants of the empire has a weapon that can destroy an either star system simultaneously across hyperspace

Id never trust anyone named Pablo desu

You shit wars fans deserve to be exhausted. It takes a lot of work to defend your shit movie franchise.

Wow I wonder if maybe it was because the entire Empire, a force that controlled a majority of the Galaxy wasn't all in one place at the same time. But no that just couldn't make any sense.

i am perfectly relaxed knowing that rey was never mind wiped, she's not a skywalker, and her and kylo have never met before. i actually feel bad for people who cling to theories that pablo has already debunked and insist he must be lying. it's sad.

Whatever dude, hope you enjoy episode 8, it's clear you'll find a way to

Not at flying or lightsaber fighting.

How do you know that if the new trilogy isn't done yet?

Thanks man I'm sure I will I've watched the trailer like 15 times.

Oh wait got to make my daily commission real quick.
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

I seriously can't imagine being as autistic as you are. You can't just have a calm discussion...

she was using his own power against him via the force bond/mysterious connection between them.

Do you feel like you are accomplishing something? Can we talk about Star Wars or will you not let anyone?

I've literally already said several times you had to be either a retard or Disney shill to defend JewJew and his terrible writing, you don't have to ironically prove you're this latter that heavily when it's obvious you're the former

And as I've pointed out several times, you don't know what a shill is. Stop trying to use buzz words to fit in online.

>Planet sized Death Star 3.0 designed in less than 30 years with fewer resources that can destroy a whole star system at once instantly across thousands of light years

Ignore the shill part, you're still a fucking retard

I mean it takes me two seconds posting from my phone to ruin a star wars thread so the time waste is worth it. Are you enjoying defending your franchise again? Is it worth it?

Gets this anally ruptured about a movie, yeah I'm the retard

>Can't defend it

doing gods work there user

>lol umad
>"I swear I'm not Disney guys xD"

Getting sad at this point

No. The writers are just incompetent enough to take all the suspension out of the series with one movie.
I mean who's gonna stop her after she trained with Luke? Kylo got beaten by her already when she had zero training. Snoke is just a CGI monster so who cares about him.

The original death stars had lasers powered by Kyber crystals. Death star 3.0 was an already established planet mined for kyber crystals that they built a giant laser on. It has a planets worth of the same shit that powered the original Death stars lasers.