youtube.com/watch?v=llvyPYTNuXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dying for my tongue on her pusy

Too bad she waxes.

>blacked

>3dpd
>waifu

but they fixed 2s nanite degredation

So, is Dark Matter good? I'm thinking about checking it out.

Expanse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>∞>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Matter

its alright

what breed is this?

It's an okay space adventure action series with some fun cyberpunk themes. Suffers pretty badly from it's low budget which means that most sets are just compotrary settings with maybe some blue lighting or whatever. Like they film in old warehouses, new office buildings and things like that. So some degree it works because these aren't supposed to be alien civilizations, but it is fairly odd that apartments in their time look just like how apartments today look like now.

so they wear the same clothes all the time and never wash? just wondering

pretty much. To be fair, they are portrayed as being pretty much broke through out the series with a few exceptions.

But the android did buy an apron and a new hat in the last episode.

It's okay if you can withstand the 6 dollar budget it has while they explore the universe and characters, it gets a lot better as it goes along.

Expanse & Dark Matter are like 2 different shows
It's not a fair comparison

it's got shitty stories but the best QTs

>Expanse & Dark Matter are like 2 different shows

Are you implying anyone says they were the same show?

Other Space>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>∞>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All other sci-fi shows

There's no fag shit in expanse, right? because if there is i'll pass. I noticed Dark Matter had a near dyke kiss, i'm tired of this fag shit in my programming. Keep it classical tv. The DS9 kiss near made me swear off it and then Kira being fag in the other verse made me give it up for a while.

Killjoys > Dark Matter

go look it up

>created by Paul Feig

abort abort

Stop being so fucking brittle you snowflake.

What an easily triggered little bitch you are.

Its pathetic

>"fag shit"
>doesn't like to see two gorgeous women kiss
I've got bad news for you user

>next week Three finds himself caught in a Groundhog Day loop as he tries to save the Raza from a gang of murderous androids - and fails, over and over
I can already tell this is going to be "best episode of the series" material

>tfw no ship AI to fuck and raise crew morale

She was literally designed for it, why does no one ever use her for it?

I don't remember there being any faggot propaganda in it, I think you're all good. Enjoy

In the most recent episode Nyx's ghost kissed Portia in a scene that didn't make any sense on like four different levels

Apparently the Android actress is lesbian IRL. Sad.

Quirkfulian.

>Zoie Palmer lives in Toronto with her wife Alex Lalonde and her wife's son from a previous relationship

>lesbian cuck married to an older woman

Weve reached new levels of memery here

It's the same cunt who tried to force the fag shit in Stargate. Mozilla or whatever his name is. He had an episode of Atlantis called sirens or Whispers. A dyke Major had the hots for Kellar.

Fucking disgusting. Kill all fags. Not the weak ones but the out ward practicing ones. The ones bold in their shit. Not the weaker ones, those ones you could treat. But this cunt, Disgusting. Hang it, burn it, blow it up. Whatever.

t. ISIS

She could do better.

imagine if they stripped you naked and made fun of your weiner and then made you blow loads on your face

So... you're gay on the DL?

>Palmer is 39

Amazing genetics

Why do you people get so angry at gay people? They have literally zero effect on your life.

Calm down Ahmed.

No, see, you misunderstand the basic premise of pusy posting. The poster is the one consumed with desire, not the person being spoken about

giv android gf

See

haha what a situation that would be haha

>tfw she will never install her human chip, let her hair down, and beat the shit out of you in a bar

why even live

So far season 3>Season 2>Season 1, but mainly

>swn lure you into some ancient ruins with implicit promise of sexual activity but instead rips your throat open and drinks your blood
;_;

There was an entire episode about how she got upstaged by a sex robot because she is an engineering bot who was programmed with the bare minimum social skills to interact with the crew of the ship she is designed to operate and maintain.

jellous android best android

No he's implying that they're two very different types of sci-fi you daft punk

Hard sci-fi vs stuff like The Expanse, Dark Matter, Killjoys(What happened to that show) Star Wars

w-why does such a smoll girl have such a big gun

Same reason small women like driving big trucks.

Same reason her characters last name is kolburn and she hangs out with the black guy a lot.

Small women like big things user.

Here she is with two cannons

Isn't this the reason she's learning to cook though? Because after her nemesis made a souffle she responded by trying to make a protein paste out of engine grease but now she's apparently competent enough to make edible pancakes and excellent coffee

how can people watch this cringefest? like 1min into the first episode of the show and they have a USB symbol on their cryochambers fucking trashed the show the same second

Stop this stupid meme

He's her father

Because it's fun, we don't mind low budget sci fi, and we aren't autistic spergs like you who freak out and stop watching a show when the smallest details are out of place

That cap reminded me of how much I fucking loathe Ruby Rose.

Oh I bet he is. An orphan like her definitely has daddy issues one can take advantage of.

The show is obviously embracing this since the McGuffin is literally a punch card

It reminds me of that line in Red Dwarf where they go back in time and the robot says "This is a DVD. They were commonly used as a video storage medium until we switched back to VHS tapes in the 22nd century."

No one's made a HR webm or screen shot of two taking of her shoes yet?

You got some kind of weird typo on "love" there senpai

>blacked
but I doubt he has advanced chastity control
(considering even the android got laid in the show)

She saved up money to have an op to be a man because she was bored, Bitch is mental.

Yeah he'll have to find a new boyfriend soon since that cop got killed

where do you rank Killjoys?

>tfw no bf(female)

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

it is a fun, low budget sci-fi that willing to do plot points you do not expect.

Shame your autism mans you can't enjoy it.

oh shit.
it started again?
time to hit ondemand.

its a pretty solid Sci-Fi comedy. Wish it got a second season.

with that pool float, she looks horny

when she play Raven in the inevitable Teen Titans movie???

Pic Related: Starfire

well the whole yahoo production stuff was a disaster.

>red pusy

it's pretty shit

>her wife's son

can you imagine her tight red pussy on your face as her silky smooth alabaster legs wrap around your neck???

y-y-y-

I don't think it's sad, she was never going to touch my penis anyway and now my fantasies more readily shift into sapphic erotica, I don't have to contrive her being a lesbinim, she already is one

Where's this picture from? It looks fun

The preview for next week's episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Iah00Gjnz-0

we'll it is filmed in toronto i wouldn't expect anything less

>Kolburn
>Kol burn
>Coal Burner

I think it's pretty easy to overlook the low budget sets though. It's even part of the appeal for me actually. I love a good sci-fi that doesn't take itself too seriously.

what an insane preview, looking forward to it, dark matter is such comfy watching, I like the spaceship designs

>silky smooth

for you

you liek thicc you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=llvyPYTNuXo

welcome to my hell

SHE NEEDS A NOSE JOB!!!FACT!!!

post her neck