Endtown

>but how did you know I am a doctor?
>because I know what being a doctor is like

I'm still having big Marx vibes from this fox. Then again this speech reminds me a lot of what Clive has said about coping...

..Fuck maybe this guy became Clive the brain?

Motherfucker!

I just read entire webcomic in two days.

I really feel bad for jim and flask.

If this really Marx, he's a really fucking cool Marx

Welcometoendtown.jpg

>clive

fuck i totally forgot about him

Shit, you're probably right.

Holly looks like she's just given up at this point.

>fox gets more cute as strips keep coming

goddamit...

If you saw a talking snake who claims to be your neighbor, have her and her husband die due to explosives, watch your newborn baby mutate and die in a bath tub just the day after, your life partner mutating into something downright traumatizing and also die, your father getting shot and fainting in a flying car which you have to control as a 2 foot tall rodent while also seeing him mutate, THEN crashing into and escaping a building swarming with bombs and monster mutants, recollecting everything that happened in just the past few hours, then finally hear from some half naked fox man that you and others like you are being hunted and killed on sight by clean humans to kill the spread of the mutagen, all within the time frame of a few days, you'd give up too.

Hell, I'd be right with Doc preparing some rope to hang myself at that point.

doc and holly still have each other...committing suicide would be a very selfish thing to do at this point.

Don't get too attached or else it'll end the same way.

there's a huge lack of cute husbandos in this comic, i can't help it...

Jim will always be number 1 though

If he is a Marx, he's a Marx that has yet to wear out his welcome so hard that he might as well have Amesworth'd it (like the first one did).

So: Is he gonna be the one in charge of the dittos (inB4 "Lucranians!" guy shows up) or is he gonna die, Sup Forums?

That'd be a pretty good twist, but the 'How'd you know I'm a doctor' makes me think Marx even more...

LUCRANIANS BITCH!

Just noticed he's looking at Holly with concern
I like this guy

if he's marx then he's a huge hypocrite, worrying about holly and then making her go through that shit during the milk trial...

He's a different Marx, one that mutated and doesn't have universe hopping powers
Now that I think about it, fox Marx being behind the flashback is beginning to make a lot of sense. If he cared for Holly then, then maybe he's doing this to help her out now.

Oh shit, I thing I'm starting to see something.
What if foxMarx stayed with Holly for a while, then disappeared? What if he's the reason Doc doesn't want Holly to get attatched to Wally?

I need the future to have a crowd of not our Marxs and Deadeyes to kick his shit in for being a fucctoi

... if he's a Marx and they were in a brief relationship, I'ma get flashbacks to the whole Marx/Flask "author's waifu" thing...

I think he's concern because what doc is saying is depressing everyone

This Marx is the cool Marx, though. Cool Marx can date my waifu for a bit, since he's cool and not a total fuckface.

Unless this isn't Marx

Well, we only have three pages of him so far... I vote we see where he goes before we stop chaperoning...

I still have the hope that he isn't Marx, I mean who else will wear a white coat than a doctor?

That's what we thought about Lyn.

Still, probably.

Maybe it wasn't him but his personality remind her to the fox guy.

And what if he ends up being Marx?

he turned into a manlet raccon with a small dick... can you blame her?

Yes

This dialog seems... off for Aaron

of course, he probably has a lot to say about doctors, what with his past experience with the US patient care system.

he honestly doesn't strike me as Marx... he's also pretty cute so i'm willing to take the risk.

>smartass responses
>knows a lot about everything
>shows up at exactly the right time to rescue the protagonists
>wears a bowtie, black jacket on white shirt

user...

It could go either way, but if he does turn out to be Marx I wouldn't be surprised. Have we seen him shift form before?

Yeah, that 3rd panel seems like a "take that" to American doctors.

Kid Marx.

But that was a dream/mind communication thing... wasn't it?

He can teleport, deflect bullets, enter the afterlife, shift dimensions and has appeared as a kid in dream sequence

gonna say that he has no obvious limit. A furry disguise is certainly no the table. Probably even has a zipper in the back that he can emerge out of for comic effect.

True, seems like Aaron slip a bit his opinion of doctors here.

I still feel like that's going to turn out to be a separate being. I like the idea that he's literally the innocence douche-Marx lost when he killed the Albert universe.

...It COULD be alt-universe Lyn, based on the outfit, hair, look of sympathy towards Holly in the second panel and the fact he knows Doc is a doctor, plus the whole "Shut up dad, you think you are always right?" attitude.

>It COULD be alt-universe Lyn,

only that lyn died in this same universe, i doubt marx just pulled him from another dimension...

There are more people like Marx in the multiverse. In one Deadeye comic they were chasing one who pretended to be a magician, it's easy when the magic tricks aren't really tricks.

It sounds like something that Marx would do

Threadly reminder that Allie is a thic latina QT

Note: trash thread's still up:

I got a little moment to sketch today. Who should I draw in a vault jumpsuits? In b4 Jim

Annie, Larry, and Mundy
Or Wally & Holly, I guess

Fox guy and jim

Fox guy no Jim

Jim in a Vault 108 suit, surrounded by other Jims.

Maybe Allie in a Vault 21 suit too, drinking and gambling while having a great time in New Vegas.

Haven't forgotten

Maybe... Vault 11 survivor?

Got the refsheet for Allie handy?

I'll try to find it, hold on.

Found it, here you go famalam. Any others you need?

>Maybe... Vault 11 survivor?

make them tunnel snakes...

I'm good.

Screw it, I'll post the others if anybody else wants to draw something.

There's also official ones made by Aaron, but they're easy to find on Google Images.

More art is always appreciated.

Unless it's of Marx.

Second thought, easier just to link one to the other.

these two together, because it will happen some day

There wasn't a official refsheet for Dottie? Damn, I wish that he had continued the idea of that animated short

right here.

Not that I'm aware of, no. There's ones and illustrations of the main characters, but no references and few illustrations of the side characters.

Final reference I could find on desustorage.

Thank you.

Thanks, weren't aware of these.

Hope the references help anyone interested in drawing.

i want to see those 3 lizards abusing kirbee and making her cry.

Say no to bullying

it's probably even canon, maybe no man wanted her to carry their children... i don't blame them though, who wants retarded children like her anyways?

Unity have something like normal relationships? I can only think in the King and the Queen but besides them seems like everyone there believed in the "open relation" bullshit.

yeah, it actually feels like there were no actual relationships but instead a female lizard just just fuck any guy they wanted to... i don't know if Aaron has actually made any statement over this.

Unity as a whole felt like Roma with some medieval touches and a cult tier form to see the world.

Wait, what? No

this cop is really cute Suule... draw him naked

do not lewd the cop

He's too cute to not have lewds

He reminds me of best cops.

Well, Piotr was hanging with Sarah like a normal relationship so I think they could have had it, but there was also the social rule that women could 'bam bam bam' as it were.

So I guess relationships were kind of an expression of love in that the woman could drop you in a hot minute, but doesn't.

well, sarah was manipulating piotr with pussy, so that might be why, now how did piotr let himself get manipulated like this? was sarah a great fuck?, or he never got pussy and got cucked by all the lizards in unity?

Sarah was show to actually have feelings for Piotr, the same for him. I think it was the fear of the consequences of doing the correct thing that stop him of saying something when everyone wanted to kill Wally and Co. curiously Kirbee decide to help them even when that could mean being killed by her own people and in the end she was the only lizard (for all we know) that survived the slaughter by the topsiders.

I could make you care if only you'd let me
I could make you care, you'd never forget me
I can't resist, I'd be a fool to try
I know if once we kissed, I could kiss my heart goodbye

>Sarah was show to actually have feelings for Piotr

right.

>Sarah was show to actually have feelings for Piotr, the same for him.

she had no issues pushing him out of her way into the topsider beams...

>curiously Kirbee decide to help them even when that could mean being killed by her own people

i don't think she did knew they were actually going to kill her for helping them... she was pretty cool with seeing piotr top side...

>dat crotch

good stuff sulee!

now... tunnel snakes Jim and Fox when?

Nice

Fox is next

I said "feelings for Piotr" in the sense that she like him but she wouldn't doubt to get rid of him if he wasn't useful anymore.

>she was pretty cool with seeing piotr top side...
Well, she wasn't understanding the situation she was in after all she was recovering from that little blood loss.

I think Sarah would get rid of anyone she didn't have a use for.

why not both? touching and caressing their soft fur, as their bulges gently collide with each other...

i don't think she ever had feelings for him, it was all a plan from the very beginning. She just got fucked good...