Trump is now pandering to blacks

Trump is now pandering to blacks.

It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0
youtube.com/watch?v=GsyjNef2ydQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying blacks vote

Kek disproves of your insolence twards tendies.

Everyone loves KFC

>eating KFC with a knife and fork

top tier b8

>he doesn't like fried chicken

Found the vegan.

KFC is OK, I prefer Popeye's
Never had Church's

he just takes pics with fast food but never eats any of it lol. you know hes got lobster and caviar waiting

I wonder if the racists at the DNC will start calling black outreach "chicken bucket" engagement like they did with taco bowl

Son of a bitch is gaining money from sponsoring fast food lool.

Popeye's chicken is the shiznit

WHO FUCKING EATS PIZZA CRUST FIRST?

>liberals will see this as pandering to blacks
>even though there's no mention of black people anywhere

Who are the real racists?

>Everyone loves KFC

I'm Japanese (American) and I love KFC. He's already won over my vote. But now he's won my heart.

His son says that his father loves McDonald's Cheeseburgers.

It's stuffed crust

I went along with the knife and fork for pizza, but you eat fried chicken with your tiny hands dammit.

who the fuck eats kfc with a knife and fork

that said I love Bojangles

>KFC

I don't even know how to respond when the KFC I have in Taiwan is like 100% better then the original American KFC.

You do if its cheese stuffed crust, philistine.

Is that supposed to make a difference?

>Da freshest fried chicken and collard greens are sizzerved at Trump Tower. I love coloreds!

people who march to the beat of their own drumstick

LOOK AT THE REFLECTION OF THE KNIFE.

THE COLNEL HAS BEEN BEHIND THIS WHOLE ELECTION.

HE'S MAKING TRUMP SMILE.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Goddamn why does he always look brain damaged in these eating pictures?

how can a man be more based?

eating it with a fucking knife and fork

also feels bad that a bucket of fried chicken like that would cost probably around 15 US dollars in Sweden

what did he pay for that bucket of chicken?

Next time don't respond! :^)

Ok we get it. He likes kfc.

It's on his FB
So It's legit

>lobster and caviar are better than fried chicken and burgers
Na senpai

lmao Trump is obviously trying to lose the election at this point. This is obviously meant to mirror the Taco Bowl post.

WTF is that stain? That nigger is droppin dip juice on his head rest.

Holy shit that ass

>Eating fried chicken with a fork

Guys...

oy vey shut it down

It was a subtle shout out to neighboring Kentucky

He's trying to show that he eats normie food, not just steak and lobster all the time. Truly a man of the people!

youtube.com/watch?v=B-XgMymBIY0

fried chicken was invented by the scottish

That's a logo you fucking retard.

The narrative spinners have arrived

KFC is popular with all japanese

>popeyes

Fuck if I were rich I would.

God tier bait
Will they call him out for pandering to blacks, outing the real racists?
We can only hope.

Some kind of design made of gold on the head rest. It's not a stain, I can tell you that.

It's the Trump crest

That bitch is fat, like landwhale fat. Nasty cottage cheese thighs!

>using a fork and knife to eat fried chicken

Eric, use this: It was a subtle shout out to neighboring Kentucky

youtube.com/watch?v=GsyjNef2ydQ

This is the most casual outfit I've ever seen him in.

remember that trump people can't shill and slide threads only clinton supporters

It was for a commercial.
You can't remember when they got pissed that trump ate pizza with knife and fork? "oh no this will ruin trumps career".

Literally looks like the SHEEEEIT nigger.

I always do that. It's a habit I developed as a kid because I wanted to save the last part of the slice for last.

Thanks for correcting the record there, I was getting worried.

>Small bites Barron.....

I'D STUFF THAT ASS IF Y'KNOW WHA IM SAYIN

KFC is WAY, WAY better in Japan. Like it's actually quality food. In America it's greasy garbage grade F bullshit cooked and served by IQ 60 niggers.

Winners

You, I know you. Hurry up and get ready

Plz sauce

Its his b8 face.

Low test

KFC is fucking awesome shut up

>you pay money for food who's mascot is a slaveowner

It does NOT get more redpilled

>Dat WSJ headline though

He's hiding secret messages in these food pictures.

Nasty cottage cheese thighs tho.

THICC

FATT

tbqhfampai, if the GOP wishes to become the nationalist party, the Republican party needs to win back black America and makes blacks proud to be American once again. The GOP has won the culture war in the past, and they have the ability to do it again. Republican leaders need to make a conscious effort to push forward free-market ideology, and do their best to show blacks how capitalism will benefit not just their communities, but all communities. Blacks need to be reminded that Democrats, the ones in favor of big government and welfare can create a sedimentary lifestyle, which keeps individuals trapped in the ghetto. Blacks need to be reminded that Democrats are the ones in favor of Mexican immigration and lax immigration laws.

If blacks wish to have more employment opportunity to escape the hood, they need to be made aware of the reality that the unskilled labor market is being dominated by fucking spics. They need to realize that these wetbacks are undercutting a labor market that they would find beneficial if they truly wish to make a better life for themselves.

Nationalist movements in America are going to struggle until they're able to be inclusive of all true Americans, and, whether or not we'd like to admit it, nigs are part of real America. They're more American than all these fucking wetbacks who disrespect our laws and our work force. They're part of our history and we'll need to make them feel at home and comfortable with nationalists.

You're the one making the association with blacks here.

I'd suggest that he's appealing to common voters with the same "selfie" style pic that youngsters have gotten into now, where the newspapers and forms are turned to be visible to the audience instead of where they would practically be positioned and the food is positioned perfectly. Common folks will relish that he appears to be humble enough to eat and appreciate the same food that they eat.

As long as that food did not go to waste, I can respect.

Hitler, user. Hitler does. Gasses Jews and eats pizza backwards. Literally Hitler.

If I were rich I would just buy a lot of fast food and be able to afford trainers to help me stay in shape

Looks like such a comfy jet desu

>saying fork and knife instead of knife and fork

Wtf. I hate Bill now.

G-g-guys....look at the newspaper

Trump makes news every time he eats fast food.

is this your first week following the election?

that's a monogram fuck you're retarded and likely a pleb if you've never seen one before

Church's Chicken is fucking terrible.

it's greasy as fuck

>You will never join the God-Emperor on his million dollar private jet and eat KFC with him while discussing how to Make America Great Again

what's the point of living

Did he pandered to whites when he ate McDonalds?

Also the headline reads US weakest..

whoa

That's a shoop...right?

wtf, I love kfc now.
...................................that is photoshop....right?

Thats his clone. The real Trump.hates KFC, he is a Popeyes guy. Yep, cia got um. New trump is a coke.head too

KFC is god-tier fast food. I'd love some original recipe right now.

I eat it with a fork, too. Don't want to get my fingers super greasy if I can avoid it.

Is his window armored? It looks thin. What is the purpose of that glass over top of the exterior wall of the plane?

I want to see a video of him actually chewing that and swallowing, and then opening his mouth to show that he really did swallow it.

KFC is delicious, fuck off commie

>TRUMP BTFO
>HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER
pic related

im making fried chicken this week cause of you

You're Fried

That's his Coat of Arms. He won the right to use his Arms in a legal battle with the Lord Lyon in Scotland.