For you

>For you

What did Dr. Poison mean by this?

>Masketta Woman
>Drug that makes you stronger

I wanted to hug her

Shitposting aside, what exactly was the point of the whole supervillain subplot with Dr Poison and Ludendorff? His character was obviously a red herring and not actually Ares, so why couldn't he just have been the normal German commander that he was and have WW think he's the God of War because she's naive and was told that the Germans were the bad guys by muh above average man?

I don't get what you're asking here

It was shitty but there for two reasons

1) Establish/seed the venom plotline that Gotham City Sirens and Suicide Squad 2 are continuing (that drug in OP's pic is venom, which Bane ends up using, gang war with Black Mask over the market of it happens nearly 100 years later)

2) Justify an action scene between Luddendorff and Wonder Woman that made the Ares misdirection work more

The gas was a precursor to Bane's venom. This will tie into Suicide Squad 2.

I'm asking what the point was of including Dr Poison and making Ludendorff into a supervillain, it just felt unnecessary.

Puts him and Wonder woman on semi equal footing for the inevitable fight?

Yes, but why did there need to be a fight? Why couldn't she have just killed some unsuspecting German officer and then realised how everything was a lie?

Uh, if he has super strength it keeps the Ares illusion going for a little bit longer?

Hey, how come you didn't reply to me? I wrote and answered you in good faith :(

The misdirection of him being superpowered just felt unnecessary since she's meant to be extremely naive anyway. It's meant to be obvious the audience that he's not actually Ares, right?

wait is it really a bane venom precursor? I thought you were joking

>It's meant to be obvious the audience that he's not actually Ares, right?

I thought that, but I'd been spoiled on who was actually playing Ares months ago, and two of the people I saw the movie with said it actually surprised them. So I'm not sure. It feels obvious from the story, but I can see it playing as a twist for some people.

>The misdirection of him being superpowered just felt unnecessary since she's meant to be extremely naive anyway

I agree honestly. But it's capeshit, and even DC will try to shoehorn in action scenes whenever they can. I think some of the pushback against BvS was because how it was structured to have nearly all the action scenes consecutively at the end rather than spread out through the whole movie, the way most capeshit (or action movies in general) do it. Hence, Wonder Woman doing some silly story reasons to get more action scenes through the whole story.

A lot of leaks have been saying it, which could mean nothing at all, but it would fit in with the way the DCEU team like to seed stories.

would also be a parallel with the super soldier serum from Captain America 1 showing up in later films

She meant she was handing over a useless subplot that meant absolutely nothing to the film except to setup a boring fight scene between wonder woman and a boring old man that didnt even lead to anything in the end.

Good point. I'm positive WW was meant to directly riff on Captain America 1 in some ways, like having a character called Steve do a noble sacrifice in a plane, except in the DC of course they actually die (which I liked fwiw).

well the genius about the inversion is that it's a normal guy doing the heroic sacrifice instead of the superhero doing the heroic sacrifice

>try to stop WW1
>fail

female "super heroes", everyone

>AHHH, SAVE ME STEVE TREVOR

what did wonder woman mean by this?

Did WW fight in WW2 as well? What about the other wars?