Times I Made My Ex-BF Cry

What the fuck is this shit?

I was going to make this thread.

I don't understand this one.

>It’s really scary to put yourself out there even if you think it’s important, especially when you know your ex is watching like a hawk, and reddit & Sup Forums can’t wait to tear you apart for being so foolish. And they’re not exactly wrong, looking at all these isolated incidents all smashed together paints a very different picture than being in a living breathing relationship. Nothing is horrible 100% of the time. But when it’s your first relationship and someone with more experience continuously tell you your wrong for crying, or being angry when they lie, or laughing too hard, or wearing silly sweaters, you start to believe it.

>Just know that you don’t NEED to wait to find a reason to break up with someone. They don’t have to have physically hit you or hurt you for you to have a real reason. Any reason is a real reason. Trust your gut, fellow snails, and you will see that true love comes from within!

I guess the artists feels like if they ever hear a person that said "I know a trans person who regrets it and can't go back" they think of it as "they all don't wanna be trans".

Seriously, this shitty rat feels like if you gave a redpilled faggot the mannerisms of an obnoxious tumblr SJW. I guess this snail lady really loves horrible, shitty, mentally unstable people and drawing herself as being 100% innocent/balls-out retarded.

>and reddit & Sup Forums
The fuck? Does she come here to post about her comic?
Are you her OP?

Is this that chick who made fun on deviantArt wolf OCs?

I like that he woke her up to tell her that

>ugh I don't care about guns I hate how he obsesses over it why won't he obsess over feminism like me

These are red flags, for both the snail and the rat

Also I have a feeling a lot of these are probably biased and blown out of proportion, as most people do when they talk about how bad their ex's were.

Yes, it's me.

I don't believe you.

Yeah. Rat seems to have a lot of issues and gives us literally no reason for his behavior and he's designed to look horrendously punchable, and the snail is played off way too innocently and drawn extremely cute, so you're left with an unbelievable, horrible shitty relationship where the only thing you can ask is "Why were they together to begin with and how much fault in the relationship did each of them share?"

Well at least she contained her feminism enough to not imply that it's always male abusers.

>I don't believe you

Do you say that to rape survivors, too?

Ah I'm sure the snail is completely innocent and never had any faults, which is why she dated a terrible rude aggressive over sensitive cheating slime ball with seemingly no complaints except afterwards when she decided to air all of their dirty laundry in one sided comics on the internet.
Hey snail, you suck.

Stay salty rat

Yes, if I think they're lying about something. Like if a rape survivor claimed not to have eaten me cake but he or she has chocolate crumbs on their face, I would not believe them.

Stupid Snail, Salt is bad for you.

>rape survivor

Can we stop using this nonsense term, please? Unless you were raped by a horse, surviving rape is the norm. It doesn't merit mention. Call yourself rape victims if you want, but don't go around inventing special snowflake terms.

This makes them both sound awful.

I will give him this: As someone with a gf, there is nothing more frustrating than when she cries randomly while you're trying to explain something to her. Women don't like to hear that they are wrong, even when you're trying to be nice about it. Granted, his reaction is shitty, but it can drive me nuts sometimes when it's a legitimate conversation that needs to be addressed.

>Beaking up

It's so bad, but I can't stop reading.

this is good

Ah yeah, these are funny. But how did this broad end up with such an insufferable drag in the first place?

Guy is normal but tries to include some drama into relationship coz he dont want to be boring or "too nice for me"

it was her first relationship and didn't know better

Only one I found remotely funny.

Alright, checks out.

The whole point of the comic is just to be a giant "fuck you" to whoever rat was IRL, so it kinda makes sense in that context. It's just extended catharsis, and probably was theraputic to make, but it doesn't really accomplish anything by publishing it.

I think these are supposed to just be anonymous anecdotes, not an extended callout/relationship postmortem like TheZoePost was. It's not supposed to have serious analysis, it's just Snail venting her frustration (which I still think was a bad idea to do publicly if you're not gonna go the whole nine yards like Eron did)

IDK I mean it sounds like she was in a bad situation (although some of the complaints are really petty and eyeroll worthy when compared to the really awful stuff) but yeah this doesn't really seem like healthy or productive behavior because even though it feels good to vent, you're just inviting a ton of discussion and discourse and opening of old wounds.

Hey, I remember these.
Got a good reaction pic from last time.

Man, I really liked these but the new ones are gay as shit. Guns are awesome, faggot cartoonist.

This seems like a college relationship. You didn't date in high school?

might have extended over into college from high school, which would help explain why the shitty relationship happened to begin with.

What he's here is true though. Why do you think so many post-ops kill themselves?

Man, this shit kinda fucked up.

Well damn, if this is based off actual experiences the author had, I hope she is doing better now.

And I hope her scumbag of an ex gets wrecked.

>Innocent
I get this subtext that the slug woman at least feels complicit for having let it go on so long. Staying in an abusive relationship makes you feel like a fucking idiot. Maybe I was just projecting that onto them.

Honestly giving the rat some sob story as to why he's such an ass would make the snail more sympathetic.

>cute
This I don't get though.

I get the impression that she's fat and ugly from these. He must be reasonably cute but insecure and annoying as all get out.

are we supposed to feel sympathy for the author?

all i can think about is how much of a fucking idiot she is

>>ugh I don't care about guns I hate how he obsesses over it why won't he obsess over feminism like me
>why won't he obsess over feminism like me
Uh? that's not what is going on.
-Snail don't like gun
-Rat still tray to force her into his hobby.

It's not snail trying to get rat out of gun, it's rat trying to get snail into gun. And those sort of hobbyist (whatever their hobby can be), can really be annoying.

False. The suicide rate actually lower for the post-op.

Not to mention, the High suicide rate is also caused by the aggressions they are victim of.

I kind of want to fuck this snail.

this is Sup Forums, no one dated here ever

>no one will ever smell your balls

see

I agree with you to the point of feeling more for the rat than the snail. If I can still hate the snail with her obvious unreliable narrative, the only thing I have going is that they were both horrible and manipulative

>he's a rat cause he's a rat
>she's a snail because she's slow
I think she's aware of how dumb she looks.

A lot of people are kind of misinterpreting this comic.

It's not saying I'M TOTALLY PERFECT AND THIS GUY IS A DOUCHE LOL, it's just showing funny things that an overly emotional retard did in a relationship with someone who thought that was the best she could do. I'm sure it's exaggerated but it's for comedy and the joke would be ruined if it didn't show her behavior that caused the reaction as innocuous. Then it would just seem really depressing and make you hate both characters. It's not about how she acted, it's about how he acted. I'm sure the rat weasel dude could make a comic showing plenty of stupid things she did as well.

Her making this comic at all seems to indicate she realizes how shitty and messed up the relationship was, which is why she turned it into a comic.

The one complaint I agree with are the handful that turn into SJW issues at the end for no reason and ruin the joke.

Did you guys really never see any relationships like this in high school? Trashy, insufferable guys with kind of uggo and insecure girls who thought it was what they deserved?

I might be projecting, but I detect one or two people in this thread who may have been that guy

I fucking love these. I have met other guys who act like this. its fucking pathetic. I always feel bad for the women who's own issues draw them to those kinds of dickwads and they both just end up in shitty tragic lives. God bless you if you find the strength to break free and fix yourself.

Yeah, its kinda like they missed the point or never heard of abusive relationships.

>make you hate both characters

well, i hate both characters anyway, so that didnt work out

people who cheat and people who tolerate cheaters both disgust me

at least the girl seems to have realized since that she was a fucking idiot i guess

the contrast between the two character designs is so great that in almost every panel, we see this disgusting monster with lots of details abusing this simple, cutesy, pleasing-to-look at character that never truly gets /angry/ until the comic about rape, and the general cluelessness without any sort of meaningful thought done in these 4-panel comics doesn't help.

Neither does the beginning of this series of comics. We see the snail and rat both being shitty towards eachother (more passive-aggressive on the snail but still kinda shitty), so it forces us to look more at the flaws of the both of them to see how the relationship will fail; at the same time, we don't have a shred of empathy from either of them, so they both seem like complete and total assholes. Once you start off with that premise, and the name of the comic itself, and start making the story more one-sided as it progresses, it feels like it's forcing you to feel bad for the snail, saying that she seems perfect the way she is and the ENTIRE relationship is the rat's fault.

I didn't get that impression. I felt the snail is more or less the straight man, but except for the couple where she gets sad herself, she's never painted as sympathetic, just someone for the funny character to bounce his ridiculous reactions of off. The snail never says "wow I dindu nuffin" and acknowledges here that she was retarded. I feel like she's kind of mean back to him, if anything, just in a sarcastic way. Kind of like Pinky and the Brain, I guess. Brain is an asshole and literally evil but he's forced to put up with Pinky which is where the comedy stems from.

This is all projection on my part, though.

I dunno, it just seems like people are reading too deep into it like it's some sort of scathing critique of this guy when it's simply a funny cartoon.

Admittedly ones like these
don't really help the situation by being a kind of serious ending.

i can't be that guy because i've always been alone and therefore cannot be an asshole to my non existent gf

:')

Honestly, buddy, it may be better that you didn't have shitty relationships in high school where how you acted will haunt you forever.

But nigger get on Tinder or OKCupid or something, if I can get laid there, anyone can.

not even that guy but you have no idea what being a kv at 20+ does to your self esteem

YOU HAVE! TO! CUDDLE! WITH! ME!!!

I see a lot of myself in the rat.

I wish I was dead.

I was a friendless KV last year at 20 and then I met a girl that was super into anal
I believe in you anons

you're*

also shut up

He thinks people start becoming transsexual because girls start taking shots of testosterone at parties, and then they're forced to keep taking it because they could never go back after their party mistakes.

NINETY NINE PERCENT WANT TO GO BACK! Because that's an actual statistic he read somewhere on a forum post probably.

Man I never noticed how dumb Reaper's skull mask looks. It doesn't even look like the skull of any creature.

You're not alone man.

>if I draw the guy with tears during normal reactions, it will prove some point or something I don't know whatever

Okay.jpg

It's just someone sharing their experiences about a shitty relationship, I don't know why you went ahead and made yourself look like a retard about such a simple thing.

the fuck is a kv

Kissless Virgin

Yes I am.

We all are.

We're all born alone and we'll all die alone.

what's worse:

this comic, assigned male, or questionable content

i believe in myself too
i started lifting and now i get actually get attention from girls and my selfesteem is pretty high
just need to learn not to be a complete sperg when talking to girls

It's simply what happened, allegedly.

Don't know if she saying the truth, but I have been around long enough to know that people like Rat (as well as like Snail) actually exist.

>"Okay. Cool story, bro." the comic

Assigned Male, no contest. QC is mostly boring, TIMMBFC is just ugly and petty, but AM is aggressively awful, outspoken, and on top of all of that, incredibly fucking ugly. It has literally zero redeeming value.

There really isn't anything wrong with this comic.

*she

sorry, didn't even notice my typo at first. fuck im dumb

Pinky and the Brain did well because you could see a bit more sympathy from them both, there was slapstick, they were emotive, they got their comeuppance, and most importantly, they didn't deal with lots of real life issues/mindsets of people.
That last bit is exactly why I absolutely do not like this comic and why I'm reading into it more, and why many others don't as well. It especially doesn't help that on Sup Forums, at least one of the exaggerated aspects of the rat - when torn down to what it more than likely was - will be completely relatable to a lot of people on here. You could have a guy who had a trans friend that was miserable and hated their decision or people who still struggle with even going through their treatment, and the whole exaggerated bit touched on here would end up being seen as insensitive to them. I mean, hell, I had a friend who went through that exact process; they went through hormone treatment, had mannerisms down, and looked incredible, but then they came out and said out in the open a few months after they were done that they had made a giant mistake.

But at this point I'm honestly just ranting. It's hot, humid, and disgusting where I live right now and I'm procrastinating like hell. But part of me just wants to express why, in detail, there are reasons I do not like the comic so that you can either improve these sorts of things in the future, or at least consider aspects of my criticism.

I do genuinely like how you made yourself a snail to symbolize how slow you were to act/catch on to the failing relationship. Keep that shit up.

o v o

I can't unsee it