General Nigger Hate thread--We love the cops edition

I hate niggers. This BLM shit is reallly concerning to me. These chimps with no edvidence cops did anything wrong riot and demand "Money for the community" and blame white man.

Mby if niggers werent so niggin they would not get shot so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/demon-nigger-69
youtube.com/watch?v=uiSDKZUFdjA
vimeo.com/124336782
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zIYzSN3jGM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RG_2qvXE3e4
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxyQtvv_1i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I HATE NIGGERS

God i Hate fucking niggers. Police should shoot more niggers so niggers respect them

pls save us from the chimpouts...

nigger

cant run nigger

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted

oooga boooga

They chokin heeeemm he had his hands up!

Tour De Troit

kek

Wew omg i cant believe i laughed to this i feel retarded now.

kill niggers !!!!

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/demon-nigger-69

White people are apes

Lol your a meme god

Send em all back

youtube.com/watch?v=uiSDKZUFdjA

Canadian cuck detected, If you canadian either you are white or are a nigger leech getting free money from whites

Whites get free money via neo colonialism whites are subhuman leeches

>implying this isn't our fault for bringing them here in the first place

Aids Skrillex detected

You know who sold slaves to white people and destroyed thier own countries allowing themselves to be colonized..... Black people.. White people never went in the jungles you faggot......... oh ya and no jews are benefiting from neo colonialism. Also wtf nigger that is the dumbest shit I ever heasrd nigger

The real problem is we didnt let south keep slavery. America would be crazy beast right now

Fault doesn't matter, what matters is fixing the problem now. Just like any instance in life, don't play the blame game.

We have these savages here one way or another, now we just need to remove them through lynch factory means

There is no relevance of "fault" here. We simply need to take action for our own survival.

Fuck off the jews do benefit from neocolonialism they own stock in the companies that do that shit and bitch snowchimps are apes

if we did, US would probably have been ruler of Earth by now or something

It already is

>black people
>problem

pick one lad

Louisiana is actually taking some nice steps towards preventing this cop assault bullshit.

Nice dubs im glad one of your sources is KFC

vimeo.com/124336782

Real life already

did that nig try to reach for that cops gun or was he just going for a piece of that ass?

Im so glad it got back to our love for officers. I respect even black officers

Always thought officers were untouchable

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zIYzSN3jGM

kill niggers, vote for trumppp

good thread and bump. Can't fucking stand niggers.

gtfo of here nigger piece of shit

Hahaha

Thank you for bumping truth bro, This moment will change history, you will be thanked by people one thousands of generations from now

everyone hates niggers.

if they say they don't they've never met one

I just don't understand how you can live as a decent human being and not hate niggers. They are the absolute worst thing about Western civilization, specifically America.

Wouldn't blink an eye if their entire race were wiped off the face of the planet, every single last nigger shitskin ape.

swiple faggots that have never been to a black community don't believe in niggers, they just think that they were all good boyz who need mo muny fo dem programz

Im glad this was in the UK wtf this is sad

itt: a bunch of bitch ass crackers who got beat up by that black kid in school

inb4 bleach monkeys start chimping out

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RG_2qvXE3e4

How didn't die???

Hey Give BLM some credit. Its really hard to Out Whine 6 Gazillion Hebes.

>Implying all black people are niggers

stay mad jigaboo

pic related, also England

Lol nigger, now they stole my bike and my weed from me by digging through my shit when I wasnt there and cutting my bike lock.. The school had bike theft on video but didnt do anything cause they didnt want to look racist. Im just sick of niggers acting like assholes and trying to use thier skin as get out free card. Niggers are shit and need to be treated like so

I have a dream, that all niggers be wiped from the face of this earth. It was a mistake letting them live.

I think they were meant to be slaves and when northerners had machines they had idea to let the beast out which turned out horribly

I never did, but my dad got beat up several times by GANGS of roving niggers when he went to a majority-black high school.

But I'm supposed to believe that racism against whites doesn't exist, and that whites hold all the systemic power in this world... top kek.

WE WUZ ANDROIDS N SHIET

Here is a great song about philando castille

You mean master out. Too bad hitler did meth and attacked russia too soon.... Should have killed the slavs a little later hitler

Don't believe in the kikes lies. Of course niggers are racist towards whites, they try to change the definition of words to suit there agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ

all the nigs I've come across in my day have actually been pretty chill. Granted, I do live in a pretty white area, so maybe the real problem is just with the inner city breed of nigs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxyQtvv_1i8

Died

Hey

good post

he was a nigger just like the rest, no sympathy

we need more pictures like this

You recover from experiences from childhood. Everyone has shit moments growing up. The thing about niggers is they continue being pieces of shit well into adulthood.

Check out this troll ass video that is killing niggers on GTA

Forward