Enough praise of this movie. What problems does it have?

Enough praise of this movie. What problems does it have?

I wasn't cast as one of the Mexicans

It's not so much a problem because I get the direction they took it in but I was a little let down that I didn't get to see the final showdown

IMO not enough character development. Anton kills people the audience doesn't give a shit about and we know just about nothing about any of the main characters. Anton comes off as a legitimate edgelord autist, miss comes off as some random hick, and bell is just some generic old timer and although the whole point of his character is that he doesn't accomplish anything and finally retires, he still doesn't do shit the entire fucking movie and his theme of retiring and feeling outmatched is out of place because we don't know anything about him and it's as if he barely tried in the first place.

some of the worst haircuts even seen in film.

If Llewelyn never went back to give the guy water would he have gotten away with the money?
Or would the tracker in the briefcase still get him caught

He'd probably be good. Remember that he only got his lead from the truck which he looked up the plates for

Anton is literally what every autist thinks they're like.

They would have just followed him to his trailer home and blown his head off.

So accurate to the late-70's early 80's?

>I know that that's the point but I dont like the point
that's what you just said

Here's the moral of No Country For Old Men.

Seemingly decent people can let greed overcome them, intelligent people can make mistakes, others can pay for those mistakes with their lives and the nature of fate can (and will) affect everyone.

However if, as a lawman dedicated to upholding justice, you feel that your adversary is just a little too cunning for you to apprehend? Don't worry. Complain to your friend, go home to your wife and tell her about a dream you had about your father.

You'll feel better in the morning.

It was a short range tracker user

>tfw no qt traditional southern wife
I need to get back to church

flawless flick

>intelligent people can make mistakes, others can pay for those mistakes with their lives
how

Moss is a fucking retard then
She's like 18 and Moss is ~35 in the story

> qt traditional southern wife
She is that underage kid Obi Wan fucks in Trainsppotting

>She's like 18 and Moss is ~35 in the story
when I first watched it I thought she was young for him, she still looked pretty good
I know. I was talking about the character

i thought it was CIA on the poster

not enough Mexicans in suits.