Is Marvel satanic or do they have a daemon agenda?

Okay seriously I am not fucking around here. Why does Marvel have such a big bonner for hell, daemons and stuff that has to do with the devil?

You saw that shit in brand new faggotry Quesada day. You had fucking spiderman LITERALLY doing a deal with the devil.

Then you have deadpool marry A FUCKING DAEMON.

seriously what the fuck?

I showed my deadpool issues to my 14 year old kid - the stuff from the 90's like Joe Kelly and Mark waid. Then we go to the store and we see all of this, how the fuck am I supposed to explain what is going on?

Seriously, does Disney know about this?

If they have such a hard on to give deadpool a love interest why not fucking Syrin, Outlaw or Valkyrie or something? Even death!
Marvel comics is literally runing a satanic cult, and kids are reading this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR_Dav3BJ5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes I know this is mephiston... which is basically the satan of the Marvel universe.
The shit that I read about him not being the devil but just a being from a different dimension it's compelte and utter bullshit. They cant play the dumbasses with me.

Joe quesada went projecting himself and literally showed us that he would rather made a deal with the devil because of his divorce.

Rahne pls go

Can't you just be happy that he's happy?

Shiklah is a nice Daemon. She saved people and killed people that needed it. I'd honestly introduce her to my parents if she'd convert.

I am not fucking around here, this shit is serious. Would you like your kids to be reading the shit out of an editorial with staff that worship evil?

This is litrally brought out of fucking roemary's baby.

Snyder has a Jesus boner for Supes, why can't Marvel have some fun with the devil?

I think your just paranoid user marvel aren't satanists
Incompetent yes but not satanist
Deadpooles not a good person anyway

Do you even know what's a fucking daemon? Do you understand what that shit is?

A daemon it's an eldrich horror with unimaginable powers that was cast into the abyss because they hate and want nothing more than to destroy and harm human and all of gods creation - dont care of your religion, that's beside the point - basically they are creatures that want nothing more than fuck you up.

They have no sex, they have no sexual desires nor nothing.

Deadpool did not need to be married to a fucking devil to be happy.
He just needed the proper writter to be made happy.

Is this meme? I remember see this on Spiderman/Deadpool
If not, i will turn it to meme

Shiklah is a top-tier waifu. Can we just ignore OP's dumbass bait and have a nice Shiklah thread?

>marry A FUCKING DAEMON
That she is.

Rahne pls

Snyder it's a fucking hack. That's why his movies bombed like shit.
Also that concept is shit.

Also because jesus is good and the devil shit isnt?
Then again would you show rosemary's baby to your fucking kids? How the fuck are you supposed to explain that shit that it's artistic or that it was just a neckbeard projecting himself?

>Would you like your kids to be reading a Deadpool comic

What kind of fucking question is this? Of course not, there's stuff that isn't for them. Power Pack is probably more up your alley user.

She's cucking Wade and he doesn't even know it.

Ok, go marry a daemon that will damn your soul and sprout a dick all bible black style.
How is an eldrich horror waifu style?

Fuck you dumbass, I am actually going to complain to disney about this.
They have pooped parties for less anyways, remember the whole Leia Bikini thing?

user, 13-14 year olds dont like power pack. But I cant show them and will not show them their fucking hero's comiting themselves to the fucking devil.

>watches bible black
>complains about cute succubus waifu

user your trying to restrict children's access to content based on silly ideas of what's appropriate and that makes you even more of a fucking faggot then op

I dont understand OP because this is old as fuck
80s X-Men were the most popular comic of their age and they had Magik, Belasco, Limbo-Hell and Madelyne Pryor.
Magic and demons were always a thing in Marvel.

Dont know what this is supposed to be but.
1. This is not meme nor trolling, this is an actual concern.
2. If you are not fucking around then you are really fucked up in the head or too disconnected to reality to grasp what the fuck is currently going on in here right now.

>and sprout a dick all bible black style.

Devil/demons/satanic monsters they're an easy to use can do anything antagonist. They're usually fun to draw. Plenty of lore and imagery to pull from. I do not really understand the issue.

Sure there are alot of magic demonic creatures they may have been playing a little heavily on. What sometimes bugs me is how every island, glacier, mountain, sewer, jungle, and 10 square miles of ocean and sky has a secret base/lab with usually huge mech security droids. Where do they get all the materials? And who does the contracting on installing half of those?

Reverse corruption is my fetish

Hail satan

Yes, I agree OP.

Deadpool marrying a demon is incredibly unfair to the rest of us.

Bible black bitches are humans
they are anime for adults.
these comics are for fucking teenager kids, specially in their early teens.

Do you see where I am going?

Because it was run by neckbeards and they kept doing wathever they want. Plus that shit was not in the sights of the public.
But now they got disney as their big boss and in these times it is UNACCEPTABLE that they throw this kind of shit TO THE FUCKING HEROES that are supposed to be a good example.

Granted deadpool wasnt a particularly great example but the message was there - try to be the best person that you can and always try to be a good one.

Magic, madelyn and all of that bullshit that no one cares where the bad guys to begin with.

FACT: Jack Kirby is a satanic warlock who used comics as a tool to draft young satanists into his war on the christian God.

Clearly this guy is not mature enough to handle the fucking idea of a demon in a comic, so what I'm getting at is that he should be treated like a child. I mean, he's basically saying that he can't determine his own moral code for right and wrong if a comic contradicts it.

Can we please stop taking OP's bait and just post more cute demon?

>Devil/demons/satanic monsters they're an easy to use can do anything antagonist.
The issue here is that you are involving them to a personal level with characters that are supposed to be heroes, that are supposed to be the self inserts and role models for kids.

Can you understand that?

Oh you can also do that shit altought i dont recommend it.
Your soul would be defiled and would be condemned to an endless suffering thought.
The sexy chick gimmick it's just a costume to make a fool out of you.

That sucker it's damned.

>13-14 year olds

For fucks sake man. They're teenagers, let them decide what they want to read and what they don't want to read. The last thing they need is their fucking parent micromanaging their hobbies.

>muh mature

have you considered that those comics are aimed at boys in their early teens?
Not social reject manchild like you.

I guess this is either an advanced troll or some poor /x/fag that lost his way

Can you kindly fuck off? IT'S FUCKING FICTION

Blah blah, you lost me at "I can do it".

The people that make these stories don't realize that demons are actually real.

(You)
I bet you complain about Persona and Shin Megami Tensei too

yeah, there's no way that purple patterned thing was indented by the pencils

I dont need nor want to explain my kid why the fuck wade wilson is marrying a fucking daemon.
These shit will give him ideas and fears that he dont need to go throught at such age.

I am complaining to disney about this shit.

I love your youtube videos

youtube.com/watch?v=XR_Dav3BJ5A

Don't get mad when people actually take things seriously in this life.

Have you considered that if they're in their early teens, they should make the decision on what they want to read and not their parents? If you control everything you child does they will not be ready to face the real world when you let them go, you need to give them some liberties little bits at a time as they grow.

I'm not one to support age ratings but you aren't meant to look up to deadpool

how about YOU fuck off instead? This is my thread, I made it.
AND! It's fiction for teenagers, not social reject manchildren.

The people that make this stories are social reject fatmen that gor divorced or have insecurities that they keep projecting.

On books for fucking kids.

There is literally nothing wrong with demons if they are cute girls

What does persona have to do with the devil or daemons? Or shin megami? Those at least are direct on what they are.
But spiderman and deadpool? get the fuck out of here.

>Is x actually y?

don't fucking ask if you've already made up your mind

And that daemon is not really a bad person, even helping Deadpool saving Spidey's soul from Mephisto.
The worst it could happen is that he will see that there are other ways to represent fictional characters other then the main one
Do you complain also about Hercules not being like in the Greek myth?

Your kid is fucking 14. If they're scared of a fiction character at that age you really need to teach that sucker how to man up. Also, you're a shitty parent if they still don't know how to differentiate fiction from reality.

>I am complaining to Disney about this shit.

LEL, good fucking luck faggot.

Or sexy babes.

In fact, it's preferable.

There's a problem with cute girl demons in that there not cute boys

Dude a do you even know what is a fucking demon?
It's a fucking fallen angel that rejected god and is bent on hating humans and dragging them to the abyss alongside them.
There exists no such thing as a good demon.

Spiderman also did a fucking deal witht he devil, why?

That is the fucking actual problem here. My fucking kid is upset at the matter, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Listen how social rejects want to justify themselves?

>Direct at what they are
I don't see Marvel hiding the fact that she's a demon

Sure thing, I bet you where super manly at 14 right?
You are so pathetic, justifying your neckbeard needs on media that is aimed at kids of that age.

Problem here is that YOU are an adult that thinks like a kid but does no longer have the heart of one.

My boy is Upset as fuck and he is the one that came up with that initiative.

Thank you, and being insulted by you is a compliment because I have no desire to be related to your disgusting breed.

>Not posting her infinitely superior cousin.

I want Marvel to make Jenny marry Spidey just to piss this guy off.

#GiveSpideyASuccubusGirlfriend.

this is a weird thread

Oh come on, HIM TOO?!?

Spidey has a good relationship with hell

they are not cute girls, they are disguised as them.
It's like putting on a fucking mask, to make idiots like you take the bait.

They are not hidding it, they are doing it. And this bullshit has to stop.
Relating deadpool to an eldrich entity of evil is not something that he nor I want to see.

I hope Jenny comes back. She was fun. But I'm assuming she was just a one-time character.

I dont care about spiderman really but I used him to point out the bullshit that marvel is doing.

Ghostrider fighting hell - because fighting evil duhh - is one thing. But having the actual heros marrying and consorting with them? What the fuck is wrong in their heads.

There aren't daemon at all
Go fucking read St. Augustine, one of the father of Christianism. There are no daemons and there is no Devil, because if those have any kind of power they take away from God's omnipotence

Daemons are only invented beings created so that idiots could say "It's not my fault, a daemon made me do it". Thus there are just as many good daemons as there are bad daemons. Zero

troll/b8 thread

no one is that stupid

he's committed to the act though I'll give him that

I would like to talk about how harry potter made my children witches

It's bait, of course it is

>#GiveSpideyASuccubusGirlfriend.
I'm fucking down with this

Is op retarded? I fail to see the problem, its all fiction

your moms pussy was bait.

>muh troll treath because I live in denial.

There is literally nothing wrong with boy demons as long as they look like cute girls

>I bet you were super man at 14 right?

Fuck no, but at least I didn't get triggered by fictional characters. What's gonna happen when he leaves you to go to college? You did nothing to prepare him for the outside world, instead you decided to keep him inside this little bubble free from outside influence. And how do you encourage him to deal with issues in life?

>It's okay, son, when you see something that challenges what you find comfortable just start complaining.

You need to show your kid some tough love and explain to him that this is a fiction universe that has no effect on his life and he should get over it.

OP would have a fucking fit if he read an issue of Hellblazer.

>Complaining.

The more demon girls there are in the world the better.

You would be correct but there is one thing you idiot.
These imaginary things that "do not exist in reality" do exist in the comic and they are what they represent.
With your kind of logic it would be like saying "I am putting evil in my literature work but it is not evil really because evil doesnt exist in reality"
This is how stupid you sound.

Funnily enough he actually got his memories of pre-OMD back in the issue after this.

Yes, I also like demons, they are cute and fun.

Cute demon thread.

>You will never have to skip church with the excuse that your wife bursts into flames if she sets foot in one

So there was an actual marriage, with ceremony and everything?
What chapter did it came out?
Also in which chapter did Deadpool's daughter appear? When I read about it Spider-Man /Deadpool I almost couldn't believe it

the problem here is "despite being fiction" is that it is for kids.
Daemons are fucking evil incarnate.
they are eldrich abominations that mask themselves as a weakspot for humans to damn their souls.

To kids, these comics and these heroes mean something. And staining them like this is a fucking insult.

I loved the shit out of her two. She was literally made for Peter.

>Both are super into science.
>Both seem to actually care about each other.
>Super into each other (even if she was tricked into believing Peter was actually black)
>Both have alter egos they hide to others for the sake of living a normal life.

Damn, I want this more than I originally thought.

>Deadpool
>for kids
You what m80? I am 90% sure Deadpool is for older teenagers/young adults.

But as it's been shown she's not evil, or at least she's not really more evil than Deadpool, so what's your problem?
>>She's not an evil daemon
>There are no good daemon
>>There are no daemon period
>But there are in the comics
>>But she's not an evil daemon

Do we need to go with this ad infinitum?

Not when they're with someone who isn't me!

If we push it enough Marvel might see that there's a high demand for it and do something. We need as many drawfags as possible and writing fags. Spread the word.

Are all Christians this autistic?

>Fuck no, but at least I didn't get triggered
>Uses the word triggered.
What a fucking cock sucker you are.
I let him read what he wanted and he got upset by it.
Or according to you not being blocked by the world mean they cant be upset about something?

>is a fiction universe that has no effect on his life and he should get over it.
I thaught him to fight for the things that he believed on and to not be a conformist. That's how you encourage them to be succesful and have ambitions.

He got upset and he wants to complain to disney. You want me to stop him? so that you can continue to masturbate to a fictional situation?

Bitches love Spider-Man, this is a universal constant.

>Would you like your kids to be reading the shit out of an editorial with staff that worship evil?
Better than homophobic and racist Christians

Sure is awfully Abrahamic in here. I don't much care if someone associates with 'demons' since:

1. It's fantasy

2. Our common understanding of demon was based on wiping out and demonizing previous pagan mythologies.

3. Satyrs are bros, and I imagine would produce amazing Belgian-style beer

Demons don't real.

If you decide for your story they are nice they are.

Like if you decide Santa Claus is evil for your story he is.

But this is obvious b8, I just wanted to post the #1 oni girl, darling da-cha. Japanese folklore a best.

Demons and the devil arent real.

except it isn't for kids, most Deadpool books have a parental advisory explicit content shit

Since when is deadpool for kids?

I think OP believes he's beyond religion at this point.
So he's just autistic.

Deadpool of the 90's was for teenagers. Because it was written by a good writter.
So we picked up the new issues by joe kelly and we found out ALL OF THESE nasty gifts that marvel had been cooking for so long.

FUCKING HERESY!

>aimed at kids.

Holy fuck, are you a time traveler? How was the comic code really? I heard it was pretty shit.

I also liked seeing Spidey being overwhelmed by her demon pheromones

Are you forgetting that he wanted to fuck Death?

Nope, we just know what evil/demon is.
But then again, how is a manchild pleb like you supposed to understand?

It's a fucking comic, maybe you should get over your autism and leave already. You're just like those fucking retards who thought Pokemon, Yugioh, Digimon and Harry Potter were satanic.

More than one waifu will destroy your laifu.