/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42541404
youtube.com/watch?v=VynyFhyW3EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dropped 2 pills chirpsed some bird who webcams at a club and then a pair of posh rich sisters and then went back to my mates bando to snort bare K

Lass at work asked me how often I wanked
Told her twice a week even though I'm a twice a day man

was with this girl the other night and i think she was well into me, wouldnt stop kissing etc and showed me to her mates she also didnt seem too drunk at all. i got her number and messaged her happy new year and she replied with a heart and Xx and now im not sure what to say to her

wanna take her out but dont know where someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you lads thought about how you'd end it all
I'd jump under a train but somewhere in central london around rush hour so that even in death I can ruin a lot of normies' evenings

lads what do you reckon the world will look like in, say, 25 years?
how much do you think technology will have advanced?
what will cities look like?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

8 months after getting my portfolio assignment I'm finally starting it

sounds like a psycho desu senpai

All in Ibiza?

Dom Pérignon pill press I presume

the gf

I saw Tim at a guitar store in High Wycombe yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a dentist and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Do you need help?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Need you out of business sunshine” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him mumble something as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen guitar leads in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the leads and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

anime

got way too pissed the other night and hugged my mum
showered 3 times since but I can't escape the shame

sounds like a sick night

*hugs you*

we're off the books

christ you're a boring twat

was in the tube earlier, it was so crowded that a girl's bag brushed me

reckon she's gonna propose next time i see her

Black? If so I NEEEED you

girl at B&Q told me to have a nice day lads
reckon she's head over heels for me

tfw acing all critical thinking and intuition questions

NEED a sissy brit bf with womanly hands to wank me off

beard looks fucking shit but I can't bring myself to shave it
suppose you could say it's... growing on me

/bigbrother/ thread later on Sup Forums

was driving down the road earlier and noticed a fit bird in the car behind me
turned left at the junction and then she turned left too! must have been absolutely gagging for my cock

enjoy hugging females because it lets me feel like a normal human for a split second

wish the females i hugged had larger diddies though

>spends 5 hours talking to girl
>she hugs him

wonder what the timeframe will be for virginyank going from ranting about the friendzone on incels to shooting up a school

i'm going to wank to that lads feet from the last thread

appalling

gonna wank to his hands

going to learn Norwegian lads
for fun

therapist fell asleep listening to me talk about my suicidal tendencies
extremely unprofessional for her to come on to me like that

Uhhh I think you posted a pic of MY gf there lad haha. But no problem. Just be careful next time x

>grandparents left without saying goodbye
>only note they left is a reminder to turn the dishwasher on
ah yes, family

I'm waiting until he posts naked pics or at least just his dick

hope everyone had a good new year, can't wait for chinese new year

Is that real or is that shooped?

He has woman hands. Wouldn't be surprised if he was gay. Think they're physiologically like women.

>sandwell

P-please

wish i was born a cute british boy

haven't missed your posts lad

wtf nigga open u eyes hahahaha how can u even see outta dem peep holes lmao yall asians is dumb hahahaha

She's a gook lad.

Feeling very anxious right now

oh good, it's you

>all the lads on grindr are cut

Ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c
choon

Going to kiss her next time just to prove a point...

if there is a next time that is hahaha

who are you lmao

>eaten 5 sugary snacks today

Mummy will not be happy.

>gook
CUTE CUTE
Memes aside good luck lad :)

spent 300 pound on a coact which was too big for me and ive never worn it

have drove down this road before on the way to merry hill

wooooooooooooooo!

you gay?

rooooooooooo fuck off i thought you left

had TWO pieces of pie yesterday

>I saw a yank poster at a Hot Topic in Missouri yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a bother and spend five hours talking before hugging him or anything.
>He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
>I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Do you need help?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Need you out of business sunshine” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him mumble something as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like five love pillows without paying
>The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back and claimed that, because he'd hugged them, they were his
>When she took one of the pillows and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pillow and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly before trying to hug her.

missed you xx
I can help you become one ;)
*cums*

can i have it

If Britain is a nation of immigrants then surely we have all the multiculturalism we need? Why force more artificially?

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42541404

Owning an Xbox now qualifies you for autismbux

Luckily I was

>the gook replying to himself to make it look like hes got a big welcome

there won't be a next time
she'll assume you're not interested because you didn't make the move

fantastic frog. shall be stealing this one x

fucking HATE how yanks have ruined so many cocks
fucking savages, depressing state of affairs

She went in for the hug before I even had a chance to.

What sort of pie?

>According to an Oxford University study, boys are more likely to spend time gaming than girls
WHAT THE FUCK

LOVE dried apricots but HATE sticky fingers
shall be having a fork in my employ shortly

tim is on 14,999 videos. i wonder what he'll do for 15k

exactly the same as his previous 14999?

key lime

Seriously thinks about writing to the First Lady Brigitte, about my problems and the state of the country.
I know Macron is evil like the others, he was the Minister of Economy of Hollande, but still, he's newer to politics than most, and isn't tied to the two old parties PS and LR (aka UMP).
I think he doesn't always lie, and is often sincere when he stupid shit, just because lobbies lied to him, and people like me never even try to get the truth out.

>As a gamer and someone who was born into a religious family, sent to a religious school, and berated for not regularly attending church and giving my money to support the worship of a mythical being, I can assure you that there are far worse things that should be described as a disorder than those who enjoy playing video games.

>Brexit
>don't kick pakis and blacks out

Huh...

same but with my bum

lol you caught me

You throw gays off buildings? I take issue with this practice

its honestly pathetic how BBC turns on comments for stupid articles like this but anything remotely controversial it will turn them off

>pierre mumbling away to himself again

In all seriousness lad, the problem with it just being a hug is that's absolutely no indication that she's romantically interested in you.

ummm sweetie an alpha male would have dictated the situation instead of her taking the lead

can easily tilt her head back and go in for the kiss whilst hugging too

*bums you*

want a gf to do drugs with x

we're all in here
youtube.com/watch?v=VynyFhyW3EA

Anyone wanking less than twice a day has soyboy test levels desu

back to the discord with you

lol

how often do you have sex with real women?

oh my days what the fuck does this have to do with british culture?