GERMAN LEFTISTS: Engaged in anti-racism activities , gets raped by rapefugees

youtube.com/watch?v=6yKiVBgiOXI

When you listen to these girls. You almost get the feeling that they're actually living on another planet. They're utterly shocked..And cannot understand what happened to them.
Better yet , one of the girls even goes as far as to say:

"Actually , i don't even really want to believe it...."

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary
next.ft.com/content/6c0a9084-ff07-11e4-84b2-00144feabdc0
un.org/en/development/desa/population/migration/partners/srsg.shtml
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The immigrants quite literally think of German women as lower than dogs. Not sure why anyone would like these people except for a lack of exposure to them.

Kek, if anyone deserves to be raped by sandniggers, it is them.

>Part Arab guy is the only one willing to come out and say that they're coming from a sexist culture and that religious ideology contributes to it.

Jesus fucking Christ Germany is so cucked only the Arabs can call out other Arabs.

Watching videos like this is surreal. It's like the truth is right there, it's so obvious, it's screaming out at you, but nobody there is willing to state it openly.

>"Actually , i don't even really want to believe it...."
That's the leftist motto, OP.

Try them for treason. Then, deport them to sierra leone.

Actual raping is muslim privilege. She still hates white males because they are figuratively rapists.

>The immigrants quite literally think of German women as lower than dogs.

They are

i only made it a few minutes in, but between the girl saying 'i dont want to promote right wing slogans' and the band member saying 'of course i want to denounce the attacks but i dont want to be associated with people who want stronger asylum laws'. I just can't do it yall.

Why is punishment no longer an acceptable form of societal education and rehabilitation?

I made it as far as you. I just can't stand how spineless these people are. All they care about is their own image. They'd rather maintain their leftist cred then actually address the issue which means the attacks will only continue exponentially

Can you really blame them for not wanting to be associated with the AfD though? Right wing opinions are a death sentence in their country socially. The culture is the problem.

Wow we need to burn leftist and rapefugees

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hillary

That can't be real... please tell me it's not real... Germany can't be THIS cucked.

in their fear of going back to a right wing government they somehow ended walking into a left wing dystopia.

the red pill hurts more the harder you have been blue pilled before

but the seed has been planted. now these girl's have a little man inside their heads who constantly dishes out the red pill. and this man will scream louder and louder until they cant take it anymore and go full Sup Forumsack

This

Sometimes it takes something very drastic to happen to a person before they can become redpilled.

Woman destroy everything. This shit makes me so furious...i can't even

the question is how many women need to go through this before the west rises. actually makes me sad seeing women running into their own demise

Are you suggesting women and lefties are naive? Wow who would have thought.

Actually, technically speaking, muslims being mostly non-white cannot commit rape because they lack White-privilege-patriarchy/power.
This being true, they are the victims and any "wrong"doing they do is a result of the colonial master oppression.
These rapes were completely justified, decent and should be celebrated for the humbling of hatred.

this is when I stopped watching too.

Bitches get molested by muslims 2 times and still say "i don't wanna b mean to them ;_;, not like those white racists!"

makes me so fucking mad.

>the seed has been planted

lol

who says germans don't have a sense of humor

>before the west rises.
why do you germans always state the 'west'. It's germany that needs to rise your nation is fucked and getting islamified but I guess the extent of german action is angry posts askign when the 'west' will rise

>They're utterly shocked..And cannot understand what happened to them.
>Better yet , one of the girls even goes as far as to say:
>"Actually , i don't even really want to believe it...."

TURN BACK NOW GERMANY TURN BACK BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, THERE STILL HAS TO BE HOPE FOR YOU GUYS YOU CAN STOP THIS PLEASE GERMANY DON'T DESTROY EUROPE AGAIN FFS

i'm a really funny guy

>what do french champagne and lady diana have in common?
>both leave france in a fancy wooden box

Guys, Muslims rape because they're victims of systemic racism and islamaphobia.

well whenever we do something "drastic" on our own you fucktards show up along with the brits and feast on aryan blood

>britain is no longer on that picture

Wow times do change

brexit changed that

you dont even know the first thing. there was a young green party leader raped by some nigger and she posted an apology on fb. they are fucked.

Good.

They asked for it

>southern-looking men
they don't really say this, do they? please, Sup Forums, tell me it's not real.

1984 was not supposed to be an instruction manual

It seems to me like for German leftist women, exposing themselves to the danger of Muslim culture without any protections for themselves is the new going to a biker bar, gaking up whatever rails the skeezy dude in the kutte with the handlebar lays out and wondering why you woke up with 20 loads leaking out of your holes.

It's like there are women, too many women, who if you tell them that a place is not safe for them, they will head straight for it to challenge YOU for trying to protect them. And then what happens? They get raped. And who do they blame? You. Not their attackers, you.

I can't quite figure out the mental balance bar they perform that gymnastic on, but I've been trying to for decades.

And "refugees welcome, because noone is illegal", go fuck yourself with your word games. Sure. Existence isn't necessarily a legal matter. Occupation and citizenry is. Nobody who pushes that line has any validity until they hand out keys to their home to every passer by and surrenders all their belongings and cash to everyone who demands it.

Fuck. The word games. The fucking word games.

they do and really only begrudgingly. they would rather cut their hand off then say it was a nigger of some sort. you cant even comprehend the cuckedness of the german population and the ideological state enforced pressure to conform or get fucked up. (from prison to getting beaten up by the state funded antifa). you might read that they are a free democracy but they are more close to a dictatorship than anything.

She got the red pill in suppository form.

All of that cognitive dissonance has rendered these Europeans impotent.

A few years ago there was a family of Germans who fled to America and claimed asylum from Germany because they were Christian and did not want the government to force their children to attend public schools where they learned that religion is evil (but Islam is good).

We denied their refugee status, user. We sent them back. All the Mexican illegals in the world can stay, but people being actually persecuted by their government for their beliefs had to go.

Last I heard, they tried homeschooling in Germany. The government put the children in foster care and the parents in prison for "child abuse."

Good. The more this happens to delusional leftists cunts the more they will become redpilled...wether they admitt it or not, I guarantee they will forever feel uneasy when isolated around a group of male shitskins.

germans are by nature very conforming and very obedient. they dont have the urge for freedom as you or we have. the fact that they follow their leader to the death and beyond makes them very dangerous but easily put in very bad situations.
in no other country would merkel be in power, keep power and still have such high support.

Disgusting. What is this thing we call a man that does not yearn to breathe free? They are almost worse than leftists, who are merely dumb enough to believe that slavery is freedom.

This is actually the reason that I value German employees in my company so highly. They basically do what they are told without question and they work hard. Love them because they don't cause me any trouble and never rock the boat.

that's how they rolled for thousands of years. dont forget they never got rid of their monarchy by themselves but their kaiser was taken away from them. I personally think that kinda left a hole in them. I think reinstating a kaiser as a de facto head of state in constitutional monarchy would give them some peace.

and that's why we should be very weary of when the mood turns or a new leader appears.

no. you just need to topple their prussian model education. if you employed the same soviet ideological subversion to germany that they did to America, you would have a complete reversal of their entire society within 20 years. one generation.

and oh look, they've brought in the muslims to breed out their natives.

Women were NOT bred for survival instinct

Risk assessment isn't what they're capable of

A man sees danger as a spectrum and changes his behaviors accordingly to avoid it

Women...not so much

A woman sees the world as "safe" or "dangerous"

If the herd says that rapefugees are "safe" she WILL NOT make any effort to protect herself until she's got a knife to he neck and a dick to her pussy

Women were bred to live safe and sound in the camp/village looking after the little ones and playing social games with each other while men braved the perilous bush

Ever notice how women tend to go full 100% fight-or-flight panicmode when genuine danger is afoot? Because they can't handle risk

>Let Soviets kill all our Alpha-males
>Join in by killing even more
>At gunpoint stop germany from becoming another world power (Which we certainly would, if you would take of the leash aka. Merkel)
>Bitch about why whites in Europe are losing the culture war

Not even german, but you americunts are hilariously delusional.

It's in the most literal sense your fault.

>you just need to topple their prussian model education
that's long gone. their education system is fucked beyond believe, quality is dropping like a stone on speed and green/ lefties pushing their weird sexual pedo shit on children (teach about anal sex to first graders? let them design a gay club with darkroom as a game? no problem).

>women are stupid as fuck
news at 11

but it's still prussian model. it's still coerced. they literally put people in jail for not sending their children to those indoctrination factories.

>i can't even

nothing wrong with that if education is the highest value of your country and literally the most important thing.
the problem now is
>indoctrination factories
indoctrinating anti-white, anti-west cuckness.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I DEMAND MANDATORY WHITE CHRISTIAN BREEDING PROGRAMS IMMEDIATELY

I DEMAND IMMEDIATE EXTERMINATION OF ALL RETARD MUDSLIMES

HOW CAN WE GET THESE FUCKING RETARDED WHITE WOMEN TO SNAP OUT OF THEIR DELUSION AND START SPREADING THEIR LEGS AND TAKING DECENT WHITE SEMEN ????

HOW WILL WE CONVINCE THEM!?!?

EVEN AFTER FICKE THEY REMAIN IN DENIAL!!!

Sorry to say this bros, but Germany is done. Forever. Its way past the point of no return on demographics. Nothing will be done with the "guests" now living here. In two generations there won't be many Germans left in Germany. 70% or so are over the age of 50 in Germany.

4.5 million Tu*k and German males were in Germany aged 15-30. Add 1.5 million refugees, mostly males 15-30 for 2015, then add another 2-3 million for 2016 for the same age group.

Thats the entire male population 15-30, replaced in two years. I already see so many girls with their heads on the shoulder of some refugee. It always one or two in a pack of 15. Soon it will be 15, in a pack of 15. "Because it'd be racist not to mix with them goyim."

Germany is done. Germany is finished. There will never be a Germany ever again. And as goes Germany, the rest of Europe shall fall.

Brainwashing is strong.
Leftists don't know it's done by elites from Goldman Sachs.

>Peter Sutherland bows out as Goldman Sachs International chairman
>next.ft.com/content/6c0a9084-ff07-11e4-84b2-00144feabdc0

>Peter Sutherland is the United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General (SRSG) for International Migration. Appointed in January 2006
>un.org/en/development/desa/population/migration/partners/srsg.shtml

>EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

>get sexually assaulted by rapefugees

>don't notify police

> again sexually assaulted by rapefugees

>"we should talk about this JUST LIKE THE GERMAN SEXUAL ASSAULTERS, this shouldnt be taboo"

>still more concerned about not giving justifications to right-wing germans

Jesus, how on earth can people be so fucking retarded.
I don't even care about those people anymore, too late to be redpilled

B... But don't you have just one German Girl, homely perhaps, but just one with a good heart, that you can plow into again and again and fertilize her into oblivion?

Or do you think it won't be worth it, as your progeny will fall to a muslim empire in just a few short years?

This is a dilemma of mine, to fight it with rampant breeding, or to not breed at all for fear of my progeny's enslavement.

Women live in a sort of fairytale - they almost never experience real hardship (they'll tell you they do; they confuse real hardship for intense emotions)

When you meet a girl who has actually been through something significant in her life, you won't be able to imagine her as one of these refugee welcome bimbos - they've just been snapped out of the 5 year old child mindset

what do you expect? germany has some faggy video game laws and faggy laws on whats legal or illegal to say and you got visaless travel to EU countries. people just move

old geezers day dreaming about douche lands greatness screwed the pooch.dont feel bad same thing happened to scottland

Brainwashing started from an early age.

Women in Germany think having a child is beneath them. Dispite getting two years off after the birth, tons of hand outs, etc etc. My wife shared a room with another pregnant expecting mother last year when we had our daughter. This would was being yelled at her in-laws for having a fourth child. Calling her a low class whore, and welfare abuser. It was disgusting. Simply for having a 4th child.

You're in the US, you're fine. Breed away.

They projected 800,000 last year, but 1.5 million registered. This year they project 1.5 million. Safe to say 3 million are arriving. I see it in every city, big and small. Packs of 15-20 roaming Afghans, Somalis, almost never Sryian though.

the Volkskörper will be clean again and the Wehrkraftszersetzer and traitors will be hanged.

Merkel and the Left pick and choose which laws to abide by. Dublin 2 is not enforced because "muh feelings".

Your assuming you know the consequences of war. War which is now inevitable.

but, they were always indoctrination factories. the only thing different now is that they are controlled by the political left.

My girlfriend lives in Germany. Her uncle and aunt have gone to protests, but run their own business.

Journalists have called their business to out them as "racists" in order to get them fired, not knowing they were the owners.

Yes, journalists from the papers call their work to get them fired from their own business.

>Germans
>Fight

Pick one, and only one. Germans are the biggest pussys on earth now. Physical agression to another is taught from an early age to never, ever be done. You could go punch a German right now in the face, and he'd do something but question "what have I done to deserve this?"

The Army is lulz teir, and the crack "special forces" said "they aren't prepared for terrorism because they dont have funding for training".

At least they are not bigots guys, let's not forget. Everything is great in Germany! :^)))

you have to teach the young values, friend. only a small percentage can and want to enjoy a free, humanist education and turn into free thinkers. most people dont want that.

I didn't do any of that shit. Why can't Germans just ignore the bitch-shaming and be proud, like American southerners (Confederacy) or the Japanese?

>most people dont want that
why

why can't France or Spain just Annex Andorra? I guess we'll never know.

>blaming others
>not fixing it
Pretty cucky

Anything, anything at all that smells just a little bit to the right is instantly called nazism and shut down.

The flag being flown in Germany by its citizens wasnt even a big thing until the last world cup in 2010

>southern-looking men

Germans are so cucked they can't even say who it is that's raping them.

Because it's much easier to believe a beautiful lie than a ugly truth. Look at our own election. This campaign should be over, as of a month ago, but people shove their blinders on and charge fully ahead to vote in November for Hillary.

Any time I talk to someone who says they are voting Hillary I ask them the same question. Why would you want to vote for someone who's lied to you, fixed their own primary nomination, broken multiple laws she's sent people to prison for, thought getting a pedophile off was funny, and demands 126 grand to speak on income inequality. Then I'm either called a racist, sexist, or some other buzzword, or even worse, they just look off to the side as if they are trying to unhear what they just heard.

> Right wing opinions are a death sentence in their country socially

The left does not have a monopoly on social interaction.

yeah, but i don't think that's the reason. that attitude had to come from somewhere. all those people didn't just happen to independently invent the same ideas on their own.

World War II was over 70 years ago. And we don't rig your elections. Our fault...I'd want to deflect if my country was responsible for bringing Europe to the brink of ruin too

> journalists from the papers call their work to get them fired from their own business

Well, I bet that is illegal.

Left wing opinions are a literal death sentence in Germany right now. The only way this ends is for the lefties to admit they fucked up hard, or Germany turns into Somalia. They are STILL importing more in every day.

The UK has taken only 1600 so far and already 900 of them are in prison for rape. Germany has taken 1.5 million and counting.

> Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse

express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

USA DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

USA GUD BOI

USA DIN FUK UP MIDDLE EASTH

Fuck off faggot. If anything happens in Germany the US is obligated to intervene. aka, the cucking continues.

>by southern-looking men

They've already registered 1 million more this year.

> the question is how many women need to go through this

Well, you're German, they're your women, you should know..

What ? You're socially disconnected from one another ? Living like single celled organisms insted of becoming a multicellular nation ?

That may pose a problem then..

The war and what came after was hard for Germany, but you need to COALESCE.

Germany or UK?

One of these threads again? It's so nice to wake up, open 4chin and witness the retardation of the left, even tho at this rate, they will surely lead the europe to it's doom.

Germoney

Germany. The UK committed to 20,000 by 2020. I hope they find a way out of it though considering how the first batch went. The UK even screened and vetted them from refugee camps in Syria and surrounding countries. Germany went full retard and just opened the gates. There is going to be a Bataclan or Nice level happening there soon, it's inevitable.

You're referring to the same country where a vast majority don't want to take a single refugee

You're cucked, join PEGIDA or whatever and fix it

They were total nutjobs, you should have kept them.

Meanwhile OHHHH THE MUZZIESE CAN BREED AS MUCH AS THEY WANT HERE HAVE MY FUCKING TAX DOLLARS

German men are at further disadvantage because they know if they knock up a White German Fräulein they will support their children (and the cumdumpster too probably), spending their own hard earned capital in the process. Muslims rape knowing it's no different than if they tried to have children with a wife...either way these muzzies will not support their children of rape or of marriage. They let the White Germans support them.

How can the Germans win?

>How can the Germans win?
By doing what Europeans do best, exterminating entire populations.

We have to be proud of the little things, you know.

nigger you have the highest rate of racemixing in the white world and more non-whites living in britain than france.

That does not make his statement false, Bruder