Trump ridicules parents of fallen soldier

I liked Trump, but now he went too far. He had the reputation to act like a jerk. Now he has proven to be one by ridiculing the parents of a fallen soldier.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/revealed-khizr-khan-hates-trump-because-he-specializes-in-selling-u-s-citizenship/14545/
shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wanting to escape the draft for phony war is cowardly
>this is what booklickers actually believe

He also dissed McCain.
What a moron.

The funny thing is they already tried this one against him and it did nothing. They're officially out of things to throw at him.

Waaaah Trump decided not to die or be crippled for ZOG and went on to make billions of dollars, WAAAAAHHHH

Well at least he did something right.

Brought to you by the same candian working for "Correct the Record," who doesn't seem to have paid attention to what;s happening in Turkey and could just find himself in front of a firing squad if civl unrest breaks out.

Even the things they fabricate entirely are lame.

I went to that hs

okay so wait now the left doesn't like it when someone gets out of goign to nam?

is this going hand-in-hand with being cool with the koch brothers now?

The only people who do not despise McCain are foreigners unfamiliar with him.

The parents are literally Saudi sleepers.

Fuck 'em and fuck you.

It does not change the fact that Trump ridiculed parents of a fallen soldier while he himself dodged the draft.

He claimed he made great sacrifices himself......what a cry baby.

His number didn't even get picked.

>checks flag

oh right I forgot.

redpill me on McCain

Good thing you're not voting in our election!

>Son goes to war to defend green card and for some quick cash.
>Becomes one of the 11 Muslims killed in Iraq, a war which killed 4,486 Americans (0.245% of Americans killed were Muslim, less than their share of the American population).
> See election, get butthurt by Trump because he doesn't like suicide bombings.
> Contacted by Hillary Clinton as an exploitative publicity stunt. Agree to be political pawn to woman who voted for the war that killed my son.
> Make rambling speech about Trump in front of 35 million people.
> Act offended when Trump defends self. Cuckolds come to my rescue.

The media is spinning this like crazy. Every station, every network on the same page with the same talking points.

Well that was for the conservative electorate. It was hard for anyone to give a shit about mccain because his sacrifices as a soldier did absolutely nothing to redeem his behavior as a politician.

But for the general election? The bag of tricks is for a new audience and might work. Trump's biggest weakness is when he's attacked, he will retaliate in a stupid way every single time. He needs to retaliate in smart ways, in ways that people who don't really like trump will nod their head. The time to fire up his base with stupid comments and proposals has long passed.

Clinton refrained form any comments.
Trump fell into his own sword.
That's the difference.

>He also dissed McCain.
how many shekels are you up to for today? Did hillary;s dykes on your Skype group not bother to tell you that mccain lost 5 jets in total during his career, and if he was anyone else the than the son of a 4 star admiral (the one who covered up USS liberty), he;d have been gone?

He was also called "the crown prince" while in captivity, got better food and treatment than anyone else, and produced propaganda for the enemy on camera.

He and his queer buddy Graham (known as "the war boys:) are HATED by Us Vietnam Vets.

I don;t think you grasp the possibilities of what could happen after this election; the there is an actual chance of a cvil war, and your paypal records will be examined (along with everyone else who took money) if things get out of hand.

If things go as they might, you're going to find yourself paying a very high price for $40 a week. They cannot protect emails of their top jews-- think they can protect you?

Stay out of politics that aren;t your own in a nation that is heading toward a civil war. The side with all the guns? It won't be your side.

>use your son's death in a crass political way
>get called on it
Vet here. I would have said the same things he did.

Except those parents are paid shills using their son's memory as a political tool.

truthfeed.com/revealed-khizr-khan-hates-trump-because-he-specializes-in-selling-u-s-citizenship/14545/

Depart from us now Shill.

Who the fuck cares, you people pay more attention to scandals than you do policies. Clinton's still far worse, and that man died in a war that had nothing to do with trump. Has more to do with Clinton's than fucking trump. But hes Muslim so I guess it's a talking point? My entire dads side is Muslim, borders should be closed at this time.

Joining the army isn't the only sacrifice you can make. This is a man worth billions, do you even realize how much of his life he sacrificed to keep his businesses alive? He could retire and live pretty comfortable for the rest of his life.

Imagine how much time he sacrificed with his wives and kids, imagine the social life that's been affected. Imagine any circumstance that could be different in his life.

Those parents are Muslim Brotherhood affiliated and go after the man who supports the military more than the woman who literally voted for that blunder of a war that got their son killed in the first place?

This KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN guy is a fucking Muslim you moron.

>a
>fucking
>LEAF

Thanks, I really needed that Record Corrected.

>dying in vietnam or the middle-east
>war hero

The parents are tied to ISIS anyway

>I liked Trump, but now he went too far.

Bush dodged the draft too and no one gave a fuck. It's just the world we live in. You rich or got some rare skill you don't have to be cannon fodder. Wahmbulance already.

Takes a fuck load of courage and energy to even go for president let alone be one. People like to shit on politicians but 99.9% of people wouldn't last two seconds as one.

> soldier willingly decides to go to war
> civilian is drafted against his will to go fight for Jewish interests

They are totally the same, fucking Schlomo

The image you're replying to has nothing to do with a response though. Fucking Canadians, are you all ignorant cucks or are you just shitposting?

He got a medal for being neat !
Highly doubt the fallen soldier had one.

Jihad counts as Military Service, right?

He was never drafted

What I find funny is everything they mock Trump for is petty compared to what Hillary has done.

>melania trump "scandal"
>hot tasteful nudes
>left le no woman shamers
>???

They grow more stupid by the day

>didn't go too far in saying McCain wasn't a war hero because he was a POW
>disagreeing with some Muslim Brotherhood fuck who is blaming Trump for his son getting killed in a war Hillary voted for is going too far

yeah, sure, leaf

Maybe you are simply too stupid to understand.

It objectively is though. Other men fought and died in his place while he used his money and connects to avoid fighting. That's cowardice.

Reminder: Trump could have paraded around the mothers of people who were killed by illegal immigrants but he didn't because it is a classless thing to do.

The liberal media has an absurd double standard for this shit. Clinton lined up all the grieving mothers of black gangsters who got goodified yet ignored the families of cops shot. They mocked the family of benghazi victims for simply asking questions.

Was Trump supposed to sit back and not respond to dozens of grieving parents making absurd claims about him while racking up unanswered political points for Clinton?

I agree fellow Trump supporter, I as a past Trump supporter and not a Hillary schill, realized that Trump is just not the right man to lead this country. #I'mWithHer

Shitposting gotcha

>implying McCain wasn't a war hero because he was a POW
>ignoring the VP of Trump was even more enthousiastic about the war in Iraq than Hillary
Typical Trumpshills logic.

Jim Webb should have been our new president

>Defending himself from some faggot dunecoon calling him a "black soul incapable of human empathy" = ridiculing them
What's up you fucking maple slurping CTR piece of shit?

Not enough threads already you moose fucking leaf?

average people are too stupid to even understand what she did. and liberals just dont care.

Bill Clinton didn't serve in Vietnam.

Nor did Hillary, she could have joined.

So OP thinks the Draft is A Good Thing?

What "true war hero" did he diss? And what about hillarys behavior towards the mothers of the fallen soldiers of Benghazi?

>>didn't go too far in saying McCain wasn't a war hero because he was a POW

It's true though

There is absolutely no way to become a hero because of what happened to you

Being a hero is about what you made happen.

I don't even know what McCain accomplished, but his POW status was basically a shield for his bad politics. That's bullshit and it needed to be called out.

>Shitposting gotcha
Sup Forums

Fuck off shill. Shouldn't you be masturbating in the corner while your wife contracts HIV?

>fighting and dying in Vietnam is fighting for your country

The concept of a just war exists and there have been many, not lately lad. Why should 18 year old kid get his face blown off in Baghdad for the profit of Haliburton?

Thank you for CTR! May shekels flood your bank accounts XD

mfw main stream media does it again.

Trump made comments.
Hillary did not.

>Liberals hated the Vietnam war enough to burn their bras and throw away their medals
>now they give Trump shit for NOT fighting in the war

Hillary exploits parents of fallen soldier.

Parents of fallen soldier mock the Constitution.

Fallen soldier mocks the military. Commits Allah Akbar on the battlefield.

Billy Clinton literally fled the country to avoid Vietnam, but nobody brings that up anymore. It's amazing that people still give a single fucking shit about Vietnam when everybody agrees it was an unnecessary, borderline illegal conflict.

>avoid a fate no one deserves
>coward

????

It's called self preservation retard.

Oh no! He dodged the draft just like Bill Clinton!

Classic Democrat

They take their message and they spread it through either a cripple person, a minority, or a dead person and then if you fight the message they pretend you are fighting the person

Hillary set up the stunt. Why would she comment on it?

Guess you missed Hillary calling the mother a liar, or is that just moose cum clogging your ears again?

Meanwhile we're wasting resources in Libya cleaning up Shillary's mess.

What did he say that was criticizing the parents, that someone that he never met at the DNC is criticizing him. great!!

Also he did not dodge the draft as you claim. He asked for a deferment, got and then some time passed and went to a draft lottery when his deferment was up. His number was never drawn in fact his number was 356, which means he would not have so serve. But you would rather run your mouth on a web site then do any research you bitch!!

>Hillary exploits parents of fallen soldier.
You did not watch the Republican convention?

>John Kerry threw his Vietnam medals over the fence at the White House in protest against the war.

>OP wants Trump to have earned medals

You can't make this shit up.

>all of the sudden liberals care about US soliders
>he's a dead muslim
How memey can you get and why do they assume they have any credibility after all the shit they've pulled?
We already know they hate the military and now they even hate police too.

Oh no, he ridiculed them? I didn't know that. I know that they ridiculed and slandered him, though.

and your a leaf. this election has nothing to do with you. gofuckyourself

The father of a fallen soldier, who is fighting against everything his son died for. And is involved in seditious activities.

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

>attack trump

>be surprised when me attacks you back

When is Hiro going to finally get around to rangebanning Canada from Sup Forums?

>Hillary calling the mother a liar
She did not.

if you watch the speech the mother takes a half step towards the mic before being led offstage with a firm hand by her sharia expert lawyer husband

her given permission to speak to ensure taqiyya at a later time does not change this

also who fucking cares when Hillary Literally bankrolling ISIS

OP shows the hypocrisy of Trump.

>draft dodging is somehow bad
I'd dodge drafts too.
I'm not gonna get killed for some faggot in D.C. who felt the need to "liberate" other countries we're too far away from.

Just like she never emailed anything classified, right?

Get the syrup off your fingers and type a better response you fucking leaf snorting faggot.

people know how it works, the groups on Skype, how you get paid via paypal.
You are fucking crazy. You are fucking with a nation literally on brink of civil war. You see how turkey is purging itself of traitors...you see clinton cannot protect her top jew's info.
they have security (for now). What do you have? Do you think the military --esp the 98.5 % special forces.special operations-- are going to follow her orders?

You are not only playing with your life, but with your families, by taking money to interfere in US politics under a foreign flag.
Do you not think people will be looking for traitors?

>Trump is worse than Hitler for saying something the media can twist into being negative towards "the troops"
>Hillary has claimed that women who stayed at home during war were the real victims
>Hillary voted for the war that got the "troop" trump "dissed" killed
>Hillary helped create ISIS
>Hillary's actions got Military members brutally killed in Benghazi

Do normies even trust the mainstream media at this point?

Trump's a wimp. You can't hide that coward face. He wouldn't have made it above management positions if it wasn't for his father's money.

sandniggers arent 'soldiers' they are sandniggers.

soldiers dont just deserve respect anyway.

>Muslim American soldiers killed: 14
>American soldiers killed by Muslim American soldiers: 15

People react very violently and unpredictably to

Dogs
Veterans
Retarded children
Disabled people
Rape Victims
Etc...

A tried and true democrat tactic is getting something off that list to attack your opponent in hopes that they respond

You behave like a 12-year old.
Grow up.

saged&hidden, no one cares faggot

Can you see my posts or am I shadow banned?

First, your photoshop is wrong. Pat Smith did not just speak at the RNC about losing her son - she blamed her son's death on Clinton. Both the Republican House and Senate Endless Benghazi Hearing Committees blamed the Islamic gang for killing her son.

Second, the GOP and the Bush administration lied their asses off to get us to agree to invade Iraq. Most of us fell victim to the Republican lies including Clinton.

Most people are intelligent enough to hold the liars accountable and not blame the victims. Conservatives always try to blame the victims because they're the liars.

Simply acknowledging that a "special person" was wrong, or hitting back when they insult you is some kind of inexcusable crime

He never avoided the draft, his number never came up since they never really got past picking between people that had nothing going on in life in that draft.

You post like an idiot. Fuck off.

And you'll never accomplish anything without some stanger's money.

Trump was in university and not technically a draft dodger. They didn't send students and he was never called.

>Hillary helped create ISIS
Typical Trumpshills claim.
Maybe Toyota also helped create ISIS. Look at all those Toyota's ISIS used............;-)

Trump is both an idiot/wimp, and some treasonous russian mafia mastermind

Don't cry, kid.

Don't shit up the board with endless vapid shitposts.