Who was in the wrong here?

Hilton was a bit of a dick

Both. Don for thinking that Conrad Hilton would simply say yes to anything he offered because of the rapport they've built, and Conrad Hilton for taking Don for granted.

He was just bustin balls. Don was gettin fucking fresh.

>Don for thinking that Conrad Hilton would simply say yes to anything he offered because of the rapport they've built

But the campaign was brilliant....

Fine... What do you want from me, love? You're work is good.

>You're
Fuck you, you memeing piece of shit.

DA MOON DON
WHERES DA MOON

I didn't understand this, was Don being a luddite?
Pls explain

Don. Mark Wahlberg did nothing wrong in those scenes where they were putting in the computer outside Don's office.

He looks like an arab.

I mean, the king did order it.

He saw his profession become obsolete and the IBM guy try to steal his "tricks" so to speak to make him obsolete even faster

>that scene where they thew all their trash after the picnic

Did amrikkkans acted like third worlders back then?

yeah that triggered me too. It doesnt matter if they have people commune workers cleaning that shit up, you dont just leave trash and empty beer cans around like that

>Mark Wahlberg
kek

By golly...

the episode where they all take amphetamines what the fuck does Don create?
It's never shown

Cesar was wrong

Nothing, he was trying to figure out the words to use so he could convince Linda Cardellini to fuck him

You mean when they are all running like retards?

Don just say some "motivational" words and nothing else. Pretty sure that was making fun of modern "leadership" teachers.

Kek.

They're just creating jobs that way, what's the problem?

By golly you're prickly

go fuck yourself Keynes

>that scene where they tied that black guy up in the woods and slit his throat to bathe in his blood as a sacrifice to their pagan deity with demonic chanting and masked dancers

that was slightly out of tome

Does anybody have the Roger Sterling green text story about his day?

What's your favorite episode Sup Forums?