LATEST POLLS CONFIRM

LATEST POLLS CONFIRM

CLINTON LEADING IN EVERY SINGLE POLL

TRUMP STATUS = STUMPED

EVEN RASMUSSEN REPORTS HAS CLINTON AHEAD

RNC CHAIRMAN DISAVOWS:
>Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus on CNN said, “I believe that these Gold Star families are off limits,” but he dodged a question of whether Mr. Trump should apologize. Gold Star families are those who have had a loved one killed in combat while serving in the U.S. Armed Forces, like the Khans.

That's it Trump's campaign is over. I hope you're ready for our next president Hillary Rodham Clinton, because when he's president you won't be able to get away with your hate and bigotry anymore.

I hope you're ready to join the winning side and learn to respect women. Or you can be a perpetual loser who still doesn't have a girlfriend. Up to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDC3aCv3QgU
pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html?_r=0
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf that does it I am now a #Hillicopter

welp looks like I'm converting to Islam and voting for Hillary. If you can't beat them join them!

Tag Team back again
Check its records let's begin
Shitpost on people let me hear some noise
NZs in the house, Aussies rejoice...

She rigged the world elections and is now king of the world.

There's no sound. What am I watching?

You will be rewarded on heaven and earth for making the right decision. The 65,000 Syrian refugees that Hillary Clinton will let in will have daughters that look like pic related.

The only reason you think the elections are rigged is because you live in this echo chamber where you aren't getting the opinions of women, especially women of color. This is a huge percentage of the population.

Hillary is winning fair and square because women VOTE.

Guess we are #ShillForHill now

saged for wild ,frothing bullshit

>after brexit
>dweebs still believe polls

what is this?

>appealing to relegion
>sex appeal
>echo chamber
>women of color

Good lord, is that the only options in the shill handbook?

Trump is going to win if we want him to win hard enough. Polls are just fucking numbers, you have no idea how much the force of our belief in Trump will impact the final results of the polls. TRUMP WILL WIN

Especially since these are polls that are months before the election and the debates. They're fun to look at this early, especially when Trump manages to snag the lead for a bit, but they're nothing but shill talking points most times.

>anyone who supports Hillary is a paid shill
You need to wake up and step foot into the real world. In the world outside your basement Hillary supporters are abundant. We'll prove this to you in November when we elect Madam President.

Brexit polls did not indicate a universal support for remain. Rather the reverse, they indicated the tight race that it ultimately was.

Not true. These are very recent polls.

7/29 - 7/31

Serious question:

How would Sup Forums feel if Donald Trump..........

apologized?

>wishes are fishes
wew lad

you should know it was your countries mayor getting lynched.

>your countries mayor
>mayor of country
hmm.. really makes me think

Friendly reminder that national polls no longer matter, its all about state polling from here on out.

Exactly. Meanwhile the latest presidential election polls show a landslide for Hillary Clinton.

In fact Trump has been forced to go "all in" on Pennsylvania. It's looking like he can't win if Pennsylvania turns blue, when it hasn't been red for over 50 years!

The professionals who have no choice but to analyze things objectively all agree that Trump is in very serious trouble.

Women are going to proudly elect Hillary Clinton as president of the united states come November. You better get on board or you're going to be left behind.

your country doesn't have mayors? don't be down syndrome.

VICTORY. WE HAVE VICTORY. THREE TIMES IN A ROW, VICTORY. A FREE, UNITED SOCIETY UNDER THE LEFT. OUR REVOLUTION IS COMPLETE.

Donald Trump does not have the humility to apologize. It's proof that he doesn't have the humility and strength of character required to be president. He's completely disqualified.

Even if he did, it would be too little too late. It would basically be his advisers and consultants holding a gun to his head.

You just need to embrace the truth. Trump's campaign is finished.

I don't follow mainstream news (normie shite) so I'm not familiar with this incident. it doesn't effect me so I don't give a shit.

>Especially since these are polls that are months before the election and the debates
They've always been the polls.

Trump was always the worst candidate.

Well okay then user here you go.

Those candidates are all identical to Shillary

The United States is finally starting to catch up to the rest of the world. President Obama did a terrific job of repairing our strained relations with other world leaders, but most of the developed world still looks down on the United States because we're backwards on many issues.

Once we implement comprehensive immigration reform and actually start to give the Americans who have lived here for decades a voice in politics, then we can finally destroy the regressive right wing and unite the country, transforming America to a global leader in progress, diversity, equality and justice. The future has never looked brighter.

WHATEVER NIGGER
KEK VISITED US
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

ugh
>typical dumb white-trash retards with no degrees
nothing out of the ordinary then. We have bigger riots because of football matches.

Buttmad faggot confirmed
Can't stump

Sure thing, buddy.
>it's my guy or the highway
Enjoy sinking the country.

It's depressing that a small minority of angry white males is resorting to violence in order to oppose the democratic will of the majority. Hopefully the authorities will quickly stamp down on their illegal acts

Back to plebbit, m8.

The Authorities caved in and the mayor resigned. Violence works.

what? how is being used to riots like these related to plebbit? I just live in a trashy place where the average IQ is low as hell, we all do drugs every weekend while we dance to hardcore music, and go to football matches to beat up the other supporters.

kek, good.

It's going to jump 20+ points for Hillary once she gets into a debate with Trump. Once people see in an official debate that he's 100% rhetoric and a complete demagogue, people will shift to Hillary who has actual experience with dealing in foreign affairs.

this latest polling data. . . how can trump even recover?

i gotta say i'm a #hillmissile now

Cons had to elect the least experienced, least intelligent candidate
Wew lad

>inb4 people call me a shill

If you haven't worked in a government sector dealing with foreign affairs nor have a degree on the matter, you won't be able to tell me Trump has any experience over Hillary on matters pertaining to diplomacy with other countries. Trump's managed to piss off every single country he's talked about.

The stats and predictions jew agrees.

Trump has been completely annihilated. It's over for his campaign.

Nate Silver predicted a Hillary win. It's looking like he's going to be right yet again.

Hey there's a few countries that support him.

Russia is one of course.

North Korea is another!

It seems that all the countries that support him are oppressive dictatorships for some reason.

Id rather have an inexperienced cab driver than one with 5 DUIs who totalled 4 cars

don't worry mate, I'm pretty sure that's a shoop

>people will shift to Hillary who has actual experience with dealing in foreign affairs.
Piss poor and damaging experience, but experience nonetheless.
>Once people see in an official debate that he's 100% rhetoric and a complete demagogue
It's going to be a slaughter.
Don't put this on us. Trumpists hate conservatives.

Clinton is leading in rigged polls. Who cares? Trump is leading among actual Americans.

You say this, but America's is way more well liked and respected than we were under the disastrous presidency of George W Bush.

FUCKING
LOOPTY
LOOPS

Where are the actual American polls? I can't believe I have never heard of this before

>Bush is leading in rigged polls. Who cares? Gore is leading among actual Americans.

Oh so Rasmussen Reports is a "rigged poll" now?

Rasmussen Reports rigged for Hillary? That's news to me!

why do you fake the polls, the election is over, i hope we would have listened to the cruzshills or the rubiobots... i feel the bern, if we all vote for bern as a write in option, we will have free college and i will be able to migrate illegaly to the usa

>piss poor and damaging experience

I highly agree, I don't want Hillary period. She's essentially America's guard dog who's a rabid pitbull. Who wants a pitbull in power? Once she sinks her teeth into something she won't let go and her owners will let her off scot-free after she's mangled and fucked everything up.

Trump on the other hand is a dumb rottweiler who's jumped the fence, lead a pack of other idiot strays and is going out on the lamb with no control whatsoever and has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

I'd rather have a controlled beast than a loose one.

wtf, I love Trump now

He's full of crap. He thinks only white males are "actual Americans."

Yes it's true, Donald Trump is leading by a large margin among white males. However America is a very diverse country, and over half of Americans are women. Real American women are going to elect Hillary Clinton in November, even if certain sexist assholes think women shouldn't have the right to vote.

>+3.9 points
>landslide
I'm almost shocker your not a leaf poster.
Anyways, thanks CTr

>the loop-de-loops
You made me laugh famalam, I'll give you that

You're as full of shit as my cesspool

Trump needs apologize to nobody.

His remark was to highlight the fact as a Muslim she was forbidden to speak by her husband. at the convention for the first female potus..

Trump was being ironic but it went , as usual over the puny heads of you imbeciles.

Obama completely crushed Romney in 2012 by 3.3 points. That was a landslide victory.

3.9 > 3.3.

Holy shit ! It got squiggles ! Must be legit, no way someone could ever fake the classic realistic~super~real~poll~squiggle !

But she wasn't forbidden to speak though

Doesn't mean shit until after the debates. When she cries after he says mean things she's done. Screencap it here folks, #spiltmilkhillary

A new era has truly begun. The age of white male christian dominance is over. A new age begins now.

That's an attack on their family. It doesn't matter if it's a "clever" attack. You don't go attacking the family who lost their son in combat.

The image may have been embellished a little, but the numbers are real. Hillary Clinton is incredibly far ahead. Finally the USA will join great nations such as Germany at the forefront of progress lead by strong female leaders.

wtf i hate drumpf now

So you mean the debates where Trump is easily baited into foreign policy gaff after gaff?

His know nothing candidacy will be exposed in the upcoming debates, and then even you won't be able to deny Hillary's lead.

yes good goy shill keep the conversation on Trump like you were paid to do.

lets not bring up the thousands of times hillary has indirectly murdered people and yet never apologized a single time for any of her legion of seedy controversies. Lets focus on some sandnigger making ridiculous accusations about Trump while completely ignoring the demon witch in the room.

its a very plausible and not a Saudi pro-immigrant plant. not at all goy.

Well it only took about 150 attempts but Trump is finally stumped for good. This is the END of his campaign. There will be no more terrorist attacks in the next 90 days to help him.

The world has united against hatred, sexism and bigotry, and its a beautiful thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=zDC3aCv3QgU

You're missing the 4D Backgammon, Leafbro.

This is now the face of the Democratic Party. Good-bye convention bumpo.

If he handed them over, Cruz would be sitting on a ten point lead right now.

I just can't believe that he went after a gold star family. I think that it is time for this board to denounce Trump, and look at third party candidates.

Global rule #7
>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Blown the fuck out.

lol

>You better get on board or you're going to be left behind.
are you implying something bad will happen to people who don't vote hillary?

thanks ctr.

The only people Hillary has helped kill are terrorists seeking to attack the United States.

Yes this moronic incident has legions of republicans saying "Donald Trump does not speak for me."

>Donald Trump does not have the humility to apologize
hillary's killed people and doesn't apologize, ffs.

>are you implying something bad will happen to people who don't vote hillary?
Yes I am. I'm implying that they'll have a difficult time making friends if they find out what their political views are.

If you want to be a part of the real world you need to denounce bigotry and vote against Trump.

well liked =| respected

Obama's presidency has been marked by inheriting the foreign policy mistakes of George W. Bush and making them far worse, compounded that by overturning what little fruits came of W's stewardship and making them into losses. And if Obama's ends in exchange for this were to make us universally liked, he didn't do a bang up job in that either, since on the whole there hasn't been an appreciable change in how the rest of the world views the United States. There have been marginal increases in countries that don't much matter, a worsening among some major actors and a continuing dislike amongst countries towards which his efforts were aimed.

Doesn't mean shit after the debates either. The polls are all rigged, even the polls which show Trump leading.

Libyans are the terrorists now and i guess that makes Al Qeada the Freedom Fighters?

(((Gold Star Families)))

forgot link, however much effusive in praise it is as they are judging across so limited a span, or to specific issues (as one should expect from a liberal confirming institution).

pewglobal.org/2015/06/23/1-americas-global-image/

I called it from the beginning of the general elections

90% of the Bernie supporters, 90% of the Black community, 90% of the Hispanic community, 90% of the LGBT community, 90% of the women, 90% of Real Conservative Ted Cruz supporters will vote for Hillary.

This is what happens if you wont disavow David Duke, ban 1.4 billion muslims and building a wall.

Hillary and the democrats has now become the party of Abraham Lincoln.

Its because the dumb bitch rigs these polls.

People need to stop responding to this correct the record shill. 20/90 post in this thread are being made by this fag.

oh man, i'd better lie about how things work and pretend to like niggers.

then girls will like me and maybe let me touch them someday!

>I'm implying that they'll have a difficult time making friends if they find out what their political views are.
Stop hanging out with teenagers and the liberal bias you think reality has, stops being a "reality".

>hillary's killed people
LOLno

Holy shit I can't wait for Trump to get BTFO in November already so you fucking idiots can crawl back under the rock you came from

All of the polls are rigged, including Rasmussen.

Bush v Gore was a long time ago and irrelevant, since both were establishment neo-conservatives. 2016 is different, because we finally have a true outside vs. the establishment, so they are shitting their pants.

nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html?_r=0

latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html

Keep in mind these articles only describe the unintentional rigging, the intentional rigging has yet to be discovered. Although Reuters has been caught massively oversampling Democrats and changing their methodology to favor Hillary.

>Hillary and the democrats has now become the party of Abraham Lincoln.
They're also planning on declaring martial law and sending black people back to Africa?

wtf i'm hillaryshillaryartillery now

she voted for the iraq war, and has supported numerous other unethical, illogical, poorly executed government fuck ups resulting in countless deaths.

that's just shit that's an undeniable matter of public record, not even touching the startlingly high number of coincidental deaths among her political enemies.