So did he watch Ron wanking or

So did he watch Ron wanking or...

Ron "Accio Pussy" Weasley doesn't require any self-wanking, user

While Ron is indeed a pusy magnet in the later books, he was undoubtedly a virgin up to the point where scabbers was discovered to be Peter Pettigrew, so I believe my point still stands

He saw him polish his wand.

Accio dullpasta!!

look at his fucking face
what do you think

Wingardium Redditosa!

Watching Ron wanking would still be more entertaining than one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

someone will probably read your post dw

I open Harry Potter threads only for your posts.

I make Harry Potter threads just to see how creatively you segue into the pasta

Thank you. This is true 100%
Although your list in the pic is also pretty bad. Hamlet should be much higher, great gatsby lower

Ron probably used him as a Kleenex.

>you
do you honestly think it's just one person at this point?

Wizards should use more modified Muggle inventions. They already use cars.

I thought Lavender Brown was supposed to be a black girl.

She used a race changing spell in book 4 so that Ron 'nigger-kicker' Weasley wouldn't be repulsed by her

i don't like this recent harry-posting 'cause i'm only on book 4 and i don't want spoilers.

sucks i already know snape kills dumbledore.

i'm leaving.

So how come Hermione went from White to Black?

Reminder that Fred and George could see that Ron was sleeping with somebody named "Peter" for years and years, and they didn't mention it once.

>reads books meant for children

Apply yourself

They probably just assumed he was a fag.

Nobody was listening to her feminism and house elf rights bullshit because of her white privilege so she turned black so people would pay attention to her

Based big brothers, not outing him

Remember when Lavender Brown was _really_ brown?