Sup Forums can't refute this. She is completely right

Sup Forums can't refute this. She is completely right.

>ghostbusters

when are we going to get mods that recognize shitposting faggot like the OP?

>normies movies

Hollywood, how many flops will it take to convince you that audiences want only capeshit movies and nothing else?

>flop
>it's making bank overseas

If it was Deapool or something she would have said nothing. It's capeshit. It sells. Dumb bitch

Why are Asian-Americans so shit-tier? Literally every other Asians are tolerable in comparison.

Doesn't this bitch feel bad for the very talented woman of color that is playing the main villain in this movie? That somehow doesn't count?

Pictured: the titular character in The Mummy (2017)

There's plenty of movies that were "women & PoC-centered stories" that flopped hard. Let's look at last year: Ghostbusters, Collateral Beauty, Allegiant, Jane Got a Gun, Kubo and the Two Strings, Morgan, Race, the Bronze, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. All flops that were women/PoC-centered stories.

The lesson isn't that audiences want/don't want "women & PoC-center stories" but rather that audiences want good movies.

>Allegiant
That one was puzzling because it had two very successful prequels.

Who stops watching a trilogy at part 3?

Remember all the money Ghostbusters made?

Lol

>Sup Forums shills trying to hype up this piece of shit for months with "based cruise" and "omg finally shared universe"
>movie bombs
>shills try to push muh sjw narrative

It failed because it's a shitty movie not because tumblr dislikes it. fuck off shills. Funny how there's not an hourly thread about the movie now that it's failed.

remember to report anything politically motivated on this board

Having never seen any of them I'm going to guess "people who liked the first one but thought the second one sucked so they didn't bother to keep going"

Any X-American is shit tier. Mexican Americans are the fucking garbage that couldn't make it in Mexico. African Americans are chimps when FOTB Africans are generally hardworking people who hate AAs

why are women so fucking stupid all the time?

>it failed
>made its budget back on the first day.

pick one.

because they were successfully brainwashed by the kikejudenschweine to believe they are fighting against whitey alongside niggers and all the rest of human trash.

it's quite tragic actually since Asian Americans are the only group of people in the US that basically overlap 99% with whites when it comes to work ethics, valuing tradition, family matters, etc.

hmmm

Are we seriously doing this? DU shills are a thing now? Do you really think it was a good movie and it's being unfairly criticized? What are 10 movies you think are the best. Not just ones that you like but that you honestly think are the best made movies of all time.

>people want women & Pirates of the Caribbean center stories
I dont get it

I haven't watched it yet. I just find it interesting that people like you exist who are THIS obsessed with capeshit that they can't accept anything else to even exist. Why do you think that any time Hollywood dares to tell a slightly fresh and unique story, it has to be stomped out?

Why doesn't hollywood just release some movies overseas? Like every major studio can have a foreign version that releases movies in that market but not here. Universal Asia can make monster movies with american actors and do all that shit over there.

This is people:
1. Who can't live in strong rules of asian counties.
2. Very easily brainwashed by faggots and sjw and especially feminists, because such things do not exists in their home countries.

If you think a Tom Cruise flick masquerading as a Mummy remake is somehow not on the same level as capeshit, you should kill yourself desu

Not that user but, while the Mummy was an awful movie, it is making back its money overseas and is not a flop.

I didn't say anything about capeshit though. You're the one defending a movie you haven't even seen. It's a reboot too, not a fresh and unique story. And I know what you're doing but you don't get to hide behind trolling. Everything you say is 100% serious and a reflection of your irl self. You are not allowed to troll.

It doesn't work.
Hollywood - well build machine and they know how to make movies to get money back. Other countries - not so much. It will only damage studio brand more.

For what reason would they do that?

>It failed because it's a shitty movie
But they are all shit movies, no matter what

Most Asian-Americans are alright. It's just the ones who failed their families and got a degree in Women's Studies instead of becoming a scientist who are bad.

I didn't defend it though, all I did was correct you on your claim that it is a flop. Again, why does this movie make you so angry? Why do you believe movies like this have no right to exist when the American box office is full of shit tier action movies and remakes?

>It's a reboot too, not a fresh and unique story.

It is a completely fresh take on the Mummy that has nothing to do with the Brendan Fraser movies nor the old Universal Mummy movies.

Sounds about right. It's always about validation and nothing else

quality-wise you right of course, but its still another genre

This is why the movie is badly rated. It's an action movie with a white male as the lead. If it had a female lead like Wonder Woman, it would've gotten over 90%. Don't be fooled by critics trying to control the future of movie-making.

That is white in America though.They even claim Kim Kardashian is white.

Pic related on the other hand was founding member of the Congressional Black Caucus. You can't make this shit up.

shills like to push the "secretly red pilled" flick tactic when their SJWs don't go to their movies

You're right. Why else would a nostalgia pandering rehash (TFA) be rated so well?

This was made for China goy.

Summer blockbuster season banks on action and big name stars, and it is making a killing overseas and that is all it is needed.

Can't bruise the cruise

So you don't like capeshit but I'm not allowed to dislike this because it's shit like capeshit? If you don't like capeshit, and you think the industry is too full of bad movies, why are you getting on my case for calling out yet another bad movie? And it did flop in the US. You're propping it up because chinks have no taste and will pay anything to see big american movie star do dumb shit for two hours. Why be so pedantic? Oh no what I said wasn't technically correct! Better get the Sup Forums fact checkers on it! It made 10x the money in China than it did here! Let's disregard any criticism that said it flopped because it didn't flop! Critics hate it and it made no money in the US so it didn't flop, because it made money in a third world country with first world money! It's making some guy on the internet upset! So funny! Let's be autistic spergs about it because we're so coolly indifferent to everything.

Every race but your own is shit tier

If you are white, Jews, Asians, Muslims, Blacks, South Americans and any tribal leftovers in any country hate you

They also hate everyone else who isn't their race. Whites are the only race who has empathy for other races, and we will be destroyed by this virtue

nigga its making 100m+ in china this week. Why do all these pundit critic retards only account for domestic box office. It's a global release for a global movie.

*gobbles globalist cock*

>If you are white, Asians hate you
Bit asian chicks love white cock.

WW was good by capeshit standards, o par with Iron Man. This movie was a piece of shit

go to bed foul gal.

This is completely wrong, Hollywood knows exactly what the audience want, they just don't give a fuck what we like. They care what Mr. Wong Dong and his 10 like.

lol

Isn't she actually from Morocco or Tunisia or something? Not quite pic related but were people honestly expecting KANGZ?

>"Not that user but"
>actually am that user

She's Libyan

Asians love status and money, not you

Holy fk nigga u just went full retard

Maybe when they leave their countries.
But in asian countries they love white cock.

WRONG in shanghai they wont look at a white man twice

How is PoC not offensive?

>shanghai
I'm talking about wealthy asian countries, like korea or japan.
Who need genetically inferior and poor chinese women.

lmao look at this butthurt chink, I bet he's from Canada as well

Are you stupid? Poc stands for piece of crap, as in handsome rogues who act like jerks as protagonist

None of them were really women tbf

Because I said so.

Hollywood is in full blown pander to China mode

And the chinks hate niggers

See Finn being removed from the Chinese star wars poster for an example

Hahahahaha

If you are white and above a 3/10 and taller than 5'10, China is like shooting fish in a barrel

Average white dudes can easily pull 8/10s

>Asian-Americans
>American

this is why

do u have personal experience with this?

>that level of misinformation
It stands for person or people of calories (the thyroidally challenged)

Have you ever met an actual Chinese person? Retarded comment

She has to be aware of the irony that it's the asian market that's saving these movies while showing no interest in majority non-white casted films, right?

Yes, that was absolutely it's problem.

>implying that this is the main problem
For fuck sake, just give us good stories.

>they even claim Kim Kardashian is white

Aren't they Armenian? I know Sup Forums likes to qualify who's white and not white but wouldn't people literally from the Caucasus be white? They're not arabs, Persians or Turks.

>give us good stories
Tell me that when the next tent pole capeflick makes almost a billion dollars

According to the US census, Arabs are white

Is cinema dead lads?

Fucking stupid chink making my race look bad. If you want asian in movies then watch asian movies, it's not that hard. Bet you won't even understand the movie because it's in chinese or cantonese and you don't get it because your asian is just in the looks. Seriously this whole diversity in movies is stupid as fuck. Look at movies from other countries, the casts are 100% native race and no one complains. You guys better appreciate when the issue worth discussing is about this crap while I fight against muslim radical in my country, bye.

Yeah and most of them just wanna open cheap stores and just exist. Preferable to this preachy cunt.

stay poor sweaty ;)

>tfw 4/10 and 5'11
Im gonna make it

Showing women or PoCs as villains, or in any negative light is misogynistic and/or racist.

>CHING CHONG DING DONG NO MORE WHITU PIGGURU

>tfw I'm white and enjoy a lot of Chinese/HK movies
>Realize a huge chunk of every movie is going over my head because of the culture

yeah slavery was real empathetic, cancerous faggot

'Women and poc stories'...you did get that faggot...
>ghostbusters...
And dem jews made lots and lots of monies cause women and poc went to see it...right?

>all those tweets from sjws saying "why are we the only ones in the theatre"

Why does every single popcultural expression have to be politicized?

America ruins everything it touches

>This was made for China goy.
Why didn't the Jet Li one do well?