Why is Europe so Americanophobic?

Why is Europe so Americanophobic?

islam

Sad

Because they're like a better version of Russia.
A jingoist oligarchy that share most of our values.

wtf where's mexico?

>poland
>israel
>phillippines
>south korea

greatest allies

At the bottom

:(

If somebody polled the favorability of Italy everybody would just say "oh, I like spaghetti and Ferraris" and vote that they do like them, even though they were ruled by their own version of Trump for a total of like ten years recently and have massive corruption problems. It's purely political since everybody follows news from here.

Islam and communism. The usual.

with one crucial difference
russians, even ones supporting the government know they live in a corrupt shithole and the government is stealing from them
americans are truly convinced (not surprising considering they are brainwashed from childhood) they live in the most prosperous, freeest country on earth in the present and in history

>Russia
>41%
Wtf half of country are traitors?

Can confirm. I'm dating one.

Sorry Sasha.

>they live in the most prosperous, freeest country on earth in the present and in history
I've traveled all around the world and this is undeniably a fact.

>even ones supporting the government know they live in a corrupt shithole and the government is stealing from them
I think how intelligent and self-aware Russian posters on Sup Forums are has given you a false impression that this in fact the case.

would you stop attentionwhoring all across the board? Holy fuck, some dumb redneck leaves the country for the first time and thinks it's deserving of a medal.

I'm sure I have already seen this thread posted here today. Was it really or am I just fugged in the head?

I bet there will be American bases even 100 years after WW2 here. In a country where the people have absolute 0 relatedness with what happened in the past. That's why their image is worse than Russia's. I hope it get's even lower.

America causes problems Europe is left picking up the pieces

Europe chooses to pick up the pieces due to marxist brainwashing and white guilt. Your bad decisions are yours alone, maybe you should own them.

>americans are truly convinced (not surprising considering they are brainwashed from childhood) they live in the most prosperous, freeest country on earth in the present and in history
has Sup Forums become reddit? Americans no longer believe that . Go check mainstream American communities including reddit itself , their patriotism isn't as strong as you think

Funny how all the countries below 50% are shitholes

I'd say a good 35% of our population unironically believes that.

What're you guys even saying, this was a retarded read.

Clearly they do, America has an 85% approval rating in America.

america bad
me no like

How does uncle sam's dick in your mouth feel like?

>lose decades of development thanks to american jews
>still love them
I'm ashamed of my people

>85% approval rate means that Americans mostly believe that they live in the most prosperous, freest country on earth in the present and in history

shouldn't declare war on the world twice next time lmao

I don't think the average German even remotely understands how fucking easy they got it, we supported you after World War I when nobody else wanted anything to do with you because we recognized you as a strong investment opportunity and trading partner, and then after the second we yet again poured money into you and then fought for reunification.

>m-muh ebul NATO bases
absolutely pathetic that this would even be on the mind of the average German considering what transpired last century. You know there are German troops stationed here too, right? They're near where my parents live and you see European plates on some of their cars.

Should have listened to the fucking French and revoked your right to exist as a unified state.

>most anglo countries lower are than us, who were enemies in the us in both world wars
amazing

butthurt

it's unironically because of trump. Check the old numbers before he came, they were much higher

Based Ghana

Why?

Yuropoors are cuckolds

because he doesn't kowtow to them like Obama did

>hate your biggest benefactor
Maybe we should throw Europe to the dogs (Russia and MENA), but we're not that petty

Becauae euros are all hippe cucks who want their sisters got raped by muslims

Probably trump. Our media is portraying him as this evil self-serving elitist that has never done a good thing in his entire life, and we don't have a right wing media to counteract this stupidity. Don't get me wrong he is pretty damn retarded but the hatred here is very overblown and most people don't care enough to form their own opinion.

The eternal amerimutt brings only sadness and suffering

because people in europe are not that stupid

>Germany: 35%
Makes me proud as fuck

>prefer Russia and China to the USA
>when the latter shares most of your values
No actually, you are immensely retarded. All of you march lockstep to German delusions of grandeur vis a vis the EU, even though you'd be direct vassals of them.

The USA doesn't interfere with Italy at all, as it stands.

Vietnam 5th place?
LOL
GREAT GRAPH OP