Why do you post here?

Why do you post here?

Are you a true patrician or just a memeing crossposter that shitposts here when bored?

I'm a true patrician and I shitpost in meta threads

because Sup Forums is worse

How do I know if I'm a patrician?
>inb4 if you are one you know you are, thus you are not

you must have seen 4000+ films

>Why do you post here?
for the waifus ;D

Because why not? I watch TV and film/movies/flicks/kino
Who are you to tell me where I can and cannot post on a Mongolian basket-weaving newsnet thread?

both, i have patrician tastes therefore i am a memeposter

There aren't that many films in existence.

I came here last year during the election to shitpost in Sup Forums and now I shitpost everywhere.

Watch shorts

IMPEACH HIRO

Nice

I like talking about movies. Most of my friends don't. They see a movie and they either like it or don't like it. I like to discuss more than that so I come here.

Conversation after leaving Logan
>so what did you think?
It was good.
>i liked how it the story ends ambiguously, like we don't know if the kids made it but we hope they did.
Uh huh.
>what did you think of Jackman in it?
He was good.
>do you think he'll get an oscar nomination?
I don't know
>i think with almost 2 decades of playing the character he deserves some recognition for his work but an Oscar nom? I'm not sure
Yeah
> do you think more superhero movies will be like this? Less blockbuster explosions and more character development?
I'm not sure
>it would be an interesting change to the genre. I thought it was a bold choice to give it an r rating but it helped give it a darker, more serious tone.
Yeah
>most studios historically fight for pg-13 you know
Uh huh
>for the teen demographic
>yep. You wanna snag some food?

Love my friends but they just aren't interested in movies like I am

woof, this is too fucking real

i come here to lurk and.collect ideas for movies to download, but end up getting caught up in shitposting and never having anything to watch with my din-din :(

logan was shit

This is a film board kid
Movies go to Sup Forums

out of habit

>Conversation after leaving Logan
>>so what did you think?
>It was good.
>>i liked how it the story ends ambiguously, like we don't know if the kids made it but we hope they did.
>Uh huh.
>>what did you think of Jackman in it?
>He was good.
>>do you think he'll get an oscar nomination?
>I don't know

that right there is when a normal person with decent social skills knows when to stop. stop raping your friends ears with your autism when they clearly don't give a fuck.

people like you are the worst and when someone is giving you brief one or two word responses it's a the nost polite and obvious social cue to shut up or change the subject.

stop making everyone around you uncomfortable you goddamn loser.

I come here for the BLACKED threads

I bet you're the kind of uncomfortable loser who doesn't even talk in his group of """friends""", who of course don't invite you out later when the time comes because the only times you speak are predicated by long moments of silence and produce even longer periods of silence

non autistic people don't want to have in depth conversation about superhero movies

nice shot in the dark buddy. if it were accurate it might've hurt my feelings. you actually did out yourself and a social retard though, but keep trying analyze me. maybe you'll come up with something better.

I used to genuinely give a shit. Browsing this site has been my main pastime for 10 years now. I just shitpost from my phone now, hoping someone else catches on and does the same until the quality of Sup Forums stoops so low that I can muster the willpower to quit forever.

As with most anons, I came here from other boards to find movie recs. I ended up getting into film and the mix of silly shitposting and serious discussion is perfect for me. That ratio has gone afoul in recent years, but I stay here with the hope of finding those needles in the haystacks.

I believe that I genuinely contribute positively to the board, contributing to threads, discussing with people, reporting things that are flagrantly off-topic, but I do like to let my hair down and shitpost once in awhile.

Non autistic people also don't get triggered by the mentioning of superhero movies.

This. The BBC is supreme

you sound like bateman