The Kikes are YEARS ahead of us

Gather round, children...let me tell you of the latest news of Jewish faggotry.

Chem Trails are poisonous white clouds left behind by jets when they are in the atmosphere. Jets are painted with a paint called Desothane CA8000, which is produced by a Jewish ran company.

The Jews put certain chemicals into the paint, which turn men into feminine faggots

Planes get hot due to their jets, and melt the paint on the exterior near the exhaust of the jets, melting the paint and flinging it behing, leaving (((VAPOR TRAILS)))

This said (((vapor))) falls to Earth and coats to our skin and binds to our DNA, leaving our DNA bound with a "gay gene", explaining why the millennials are the first generations to be openly gay..they are also the first generation past the bomers to be fully exposed to the gay DNA.

Now, the reasoning:
The Jewish want to turn all of the men gay, so we cannot breed. They want us to die off so it's easier to enslave us as their thralls.

They will force us to work, build pyramids, and listen to their greatest musical achievement, Adam Sandler.

They've already infected our DNA, it's game over fellas. Only thing we can do is to enjoy pork while we can, and prepare for the future by learning every word of that sloppy-joe song

discussion of other jewish conspiracy involving sliced bread

Chem trails are caused by airplane engines changing the dewpoint of the air around it, causing clouds to form

there is absolutely no harmful chemicals in these trails

Slither away kike.

No, it is the melting of the paint on the airplane that releases gay genes. Fuck off Soros, this is my thread

Every poison has an antidote.

A nuke, i'd say.

holy shit there's no way you guys actually believe this shit

they're hust water bubbles goy do you even a ph.d? i think not goy

>Planes get hot due to their jets, and melt the paint
>coats to our skin and binds to our DNA, leaving our DNA bound with a "gay gene",
>Being so bad at social science that you don't understand cultural Marxism and have to invent this shit.

>changing the dewpoint of the air around it
Not quite. It's the pressure change from creating lift.

>The Jewish want to turn all of the men gay, so we cannot breed.

Gay people don't have unplanned pregnancies like you did with your cousin Sally-Mae.

go back to Sup Forums where other people gather who have never heard of turkey basters

This desu, also the chemical reaction of the fule (hydrocarbon) leaves a bi product of water along with carbon dioxide. With the air temperature being so low at 30k-40k feet it crystallises almost instantly.

Jews breathe the same air everyone else does.

Why would they poison us if it also meant poisoning themselves.

Megadose Vitamin C is more important than ever now. 500 mg every couple hours. Do not let the Jew FDA tell you that 2000 is the upper limit and that we only need 90 mg. That is total bullshit. Most other animals produce their own vitamin C, and would make an equivalent of 3,000-15,000 mg on a healthy day, and even more when sick or stressed. And for animals that don't make it, they have guidelines that are over 2k mg for monkeys. But we only need 90mg? Right. Take your fucking Vitamin C folks.

fake and gay. sage

The most ridiculous part of your post is saying adam Sandler is the greatest musical achievement of the jews

>Jews
>breathing the same air
Good goy

Buying vitamin C from the pill merchants...good goy.

You're retarded.

This thread... this is why I come here. Some of the funniest shit on the internet, literally mainlined into my blood stream 24/7

actually the least ridiculous

I'm a Jew so how am I protected from these? I live where planes fly a lot. Face it, your conspiracy theory is retarded because this would affect Jews too

Everyone knows your Jew nose can filter out the toxins

also this chart is becoming more relevant the more threads people like you make

>Jew nose
my nose is tiny. Sephardic Jews aren't like the big nosed hairy Ashkenazis

Take your med school like the doctor prescribed, OP.

Post nose with timestamp

I have witnessed "seeding" operations in which an aircraft is given a block of airspace to release an aerosol of some sort. It could be cloud seeding. I don't know.

No, OP forgot to take his meds. Sounds like the ramblings of the time cube guy.

>It's another kooky slide thread

is called birth control, it's not filtered in treatment plants, and it acts as an estrogen in the body

stop spreading your disinfo KIKE

why do people keep asking for this? I'm not posting my nose on a Malaysian pictogram weaboo image board

The jews are advancing, producing more compact models for infiltration purposes too.